It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

I just heard a strange low rumbling engine sound myself, looked up and it was a B-17. Seriously.

The rumble actually brought this topic to mind, and I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet; when Zaph replied to you with "There are more than one aircraft flying around it could be." The indication, as I took it, was that more than one platform have this type of propulsion. So multiple black projects may be visiting your neck of the woods.

Not sure if that adds anything to this topic or if I should have thrown it into the new "guessing thread".

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badgermole42

I just heard a strange low rumbling engine sound myself, looked up and it was a B-17. Seriously.

The rumble actually brought this topic to mind, and I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet; when Zaph replied to you with "There are more than one aircraft flying around it could be." The indication, as I took it, was that more than one platform have this type of propulsion. So multiple black projects may be visiting your neck of the woods.

Not sure if that adds anything to this topic or if I should have thrown it into the new "guessing thread".

Hey, cool sighting, it always pays to look up. In my neck of the woods , there is always something flying around being tested. But whatever this low rumble is, it's like no aircraft I have ever heard before. And it is very weird

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Totally agree with you on that I could feel it reverberating in my chest never felt or heard anything like that since.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

Totally agree with you on that I could feel it reverberating in my chest never felt or heard anything like that since.

It's quite the noise, isnt it. I'm just to old and slow to catch the bugger !!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

I was taking out the trash and the subject of a thread I posted, came right over.
I had had the phone and got a vid.
About 2/3 of the way in, the white light showed up again.

Came from the west, out of no where, and made a sweeping right to a south west ish direction.
The light did not change in character as it approached and then receded. There was no noise and it was moving at a good clip.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hey about 2/3 through the video you kinda lose track of it "whered it go" you say. Then you find it again and continue filming. Could you elaborate more on what was going on during that time of the filming. Like did it dissapear and you had to reacquire it cause it was elswhere in the sky. Or was it on a linear passage and the angle it banked on or whatever made it hard to see?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What was the location of filming

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I think hes up in stockton or sacramento area? ...fresno maybe. Somewhere in central California i think hes mentioned in the past. But i could easily be mistaken.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ah, thanks. Off to spin my globe now to see where that is

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Its not a bad part of california to live in.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Its better than where I live mate, thats for sure

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Ehhh. Its still California and all its wackyness. Id rather live out of california.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

www.thetimes.co.uk...

Hey, I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet, and it's totally unrelated to this thread. But apparently, for the first time in history according to the local newspapers, RAF Fairford have got some B1-B Lancers, B-2's and B52's stationed there at the moment. Maybe if any ATSers that are local might get some photo's

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

That would look cool to get all of them birds in one shot. Would be pretty.

Eta. The link has a sweet shot of the three together.
edit on 14-6-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62

You mean the constantly grey and grim northwest isn't great? Haha

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

www.thetimes.co.uk...

Hey, I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet, and it's totally unrelated to this thread. But apparently, for the first time in history according to the local newspapers, RAF Fairford have got some B1-B Lancers, B-2's and B52's stationed there at the moment. Maybe if any ATSers that are local might get some photo's

Damn you beat me too it!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

One of the B-1s IFEd into Fairford the other day. No word on what the emergency was, but he was met by ARFF on the runway.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Im gonna try and convince my daughter to drive me down

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

You mean the constantly grey and grim northwest isn't great? Haha

Hehe, it's great if you are a plant

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Pic
Best I could to upload one from my phone.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Woody510 because: Extra information

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join