It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DICK CHENEY: There Will Be Another 'Massive Attack' On America That's 'Far Deadlier' Than 9/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Graham's histrionics about a nuke attack in Charleston is just him scaring up votes.Unless he's hoping to become a hero and use the attack to get into The White House.If I didn't know better I would say that Dick and his daughter are using their foundation to see if they can get enough GOP support for him to run.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The only attack I want to hear coming from Chenney is a heart attack.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
The only attack I want to hear coming from Chenney is a heart attack.

Now be good now.
edit on 0600000046112014-06-27T05:11:46-05:00114606am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Never understood when someone warns a country of a large attack. Ok so you know there is a threat from an attack but from who? If they know why don't they do something? If they don't know where this attack is going to come from then what's the point in saying it. It's like me saying I'm going to get attacked at some point but I don't know when or where or who by

Meh ... *shrug*

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: awakehuman

What burns me about all of this, is that all they talk about is what is going on with ISIS in the middle east and they talk about the danger we will be in...........YET, is it just me that is more concerned that our whole southern border is pretty much wide open???

I will guarantee you, that if and when we do get attacked, it will be because of our lack of border security!

Just like you blamed Canada for letting in terrorists across the border for 911?

Funny thing is, America controls the flow of people crossing in.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on any large military exercise plan's in the future.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

Considering this war-criminal's record on predictions, I feel safer now than I have in years.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And of course funded by all the money that was "lost" in Iraq, and armed in part by support material that's supposed to be against Syria.

Gotta build 'em up so you can take 'em down. Otherwise how would the corporate end of the MIC make their profits?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: Mumbotron
Just so you know, even 15 yrs ago you couldn't even come within 1/2 a km of the us boarder with those radio nucleotides used for medical imaging in your bloodstream without setting off the detectors. The idea that someone could get one of those through a port is laughable, unless there was help from the inside.

Who says they have to get it into a port?

Pleanty of enriched, weapons grade fissile material capable of making nuclear bombs, or at the least 'dirty radiological bomb' has 'gone missing' over the decades.

Actually it was Dick who said it may come in through a port, something he knows damn well is impossible. You can be sure that many (if not most) major freeways also have radiological detection devises throughout the USA that would go beep beep if someone drove by with enough material to cause any harm.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Just so you know, even 15 yrs ago you couldn't even come within 1/2 a km of the us boarder with those radio nucleotides used for medical imaging in your bloodstream without setting off the detectors. The idea that someone could get one of those through a port is laughable, unless there was help from the inside.

Who says they have to get it into a port?

Pleanty of enriched, weapons grade fissile material capable of making nuclear bombs, or at the least 'dirty radiological bomb' has 'gone missing' over the decades.

Actually it was Dick who said it may come in through a port, something he knows damn well is impossible. You can be sure that many (if not most) major freeways also have radiological detection devises throughout the USA that would go beep beep if someone drove by with enough material to cause any harm.

A nuke would just walk over the border, or our good buddies the cartels could provide a tried and true route used for drug smuggling etc... Any who wanted to could just walk right in and do anything they like!

America is no more secure than it was in 1850! Only an idiot would use a port or some other heavily policed method. A couple re-breathers and some air bags to make the device neutrally buoyant is about all it would really take. Delivery beyond that is simple. You could pull it up on the beach, walk it up a river to a boat ramp, or any number of ways that come to mind.

Security is an illusion! Just a few hundred bent on really terrorizing this country could literally bring cities to their knees. No nukes needed! The best part is they could just walk right in anytime they like.

That said anyone who had access to a nuke would have access to delivery systems as well. Nothing like a nuclear armed artillery shell to mess up your day!

edit on 27-6-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

[I]BO XIAN [/I] Not sure what you mean by "Cheney and conscription" so far.
He does seem to be decidedly dedicated to the oligarchy's construction on reality.
And, given his health concerns . . . he's either getting some high powered support . . . and/or living very much on borrowed time, imho.

Conscription is a state of being sold into enslavement; say your parents owed a debt. To enroll for compulsory service, a child or yourself for a compulsory draft, to force labor/capital into service for the government. The British did this during and before the Revolutionary War, those suspected of criminal behavior would be ship boarded to work for x amount of years HERE or Australia working as slaves to the likes of (name your favorite founding father) until that debt was paid, 9 years was the average.

[I]BO XION[/I] Therefore what, I don't know. Maybe his recent pontifications are because he's such a lightening bolt . . . sure to spark lots of emotional responses and air time. So he was given that task for those reasons?
I'd sure hate to be in any of their shoes.

He has never paid (slipped the noose) of conscription. He made a deal, never had to sell himself, just became a puppet master (of senior/junior texas shrubs) and in so being a servant of evil avoided past Karmic penalties and became truly evil (no need to respond to this rant).

[I]BO XIAN[/I] God certainly will go over all our lives with a fine toothed comb . . . having us FEEL and SEE what it was like to BE the other person--for EACH of the people who's lives our choices, decisions, actions and statements affected.
Can you imagine a public figure like Cheney going through the millions on such scores? WOW.

Yes that's where the fun part rests (lying in weeds/underbrush) SOMETHING lifts it head and lets say spots him and there is a recognition "I KNOW YOU" and guess what, I'm either the predator or the redeemer; (maybe recognized it prematurely and shot that fellow). Id like to hear that final conversation where he defends his life actions to his higher being/creator.
edit on 27-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mumbotron

How much sea time do you have? How many ports have you sailed into?

One would have to know the shipping industry very well, to say that is "near impossible".

The fact is much of the US border is coast line. Our ports are indeed vulnerable, this is no secret.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
logical common sense dictates that there will be another, far deadlier, attack than 9/11.

I can say it.... everybody pretty much nods their heads and agrees its coming...

But let someone like Cheney say it, everybody loses their freaking minds.

Its all in perspective.

Let me say it again for clarification:

There will be a larger and more deadlier attack on American soil than there was on 9/11.

Pretty much a given fact at this point.... shouldn't matter who says it if the outcome is the same in the end.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if ISIS was giving them weapons and vehicle's they apparently captured by US Government and the whole lot that ran away story was made up.
edit on 27/6/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Ahhhhh . . .

Thx.

As I understand it . . . there

is NO defending one's life to God. There's only silence and shame and terror at the consequences of choosing evil so emphatically . . . for rebellion against God.

There's NO sputtering and rationalizing in front of God. Doesn't happen.

Silence alone is the tolerated response. No speaking in one's own defense is tolerated. The recognition on all sides is that there IS NO DEFENSE.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
So, he's basically warning us that they've got another attack planned? I wonder who's fingerprints will be planted on this one.

Probably ISIS... they set up everything

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
How about this for a prediction, Dick?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Ahhhhh . . .
Thx.

As I understand it . . . there
is NO defending one's life to God. There's only silence and shame and terror at the consequences of choosing evil so emphatically . . . for rebellion against God.

There's NO sputtering and rationalizing in front of God. Doesn't happen.

Silence alone is the tolerated response. No speaking in one's own defense is tolerated. The recognition on all sides is that there IS NO DEFENSE.

If one is of the thought that we are all particles of God (its expression that allows EVERYTHING) you cant hide from your creator/initiate even if evil, proclaim your reasons for being so and you are judged. Did you progress your soul to a higher form of enlightenment or not? Did you harm humans? It amazes me that what is judging you ultimately upon the death or ceasation of the human form is YOU as a higher form; all of those specific personalities that incarnated with your particular soul, (those lifetimes plus the individual exist popped into existence and are REAL). You might have another higher being that hates you for what you have done now here; and like an older sibling will thrash you for your stupidity. There is no defense; Cheney's soul as IM PETITIONING (as I see it, I can do this from earth) will never ever be allowed to incarnate again and will be put somewhere that he can do no more harm (he is going to hate his afterlife because he will be in a sort of jail for eternity). Not like jail here, worse actually because with physical death brings enlightenment, not for him; he really screwed the pooch.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I can certainly agree that his own . . . values . . . will be the source of his own harshest judgments.

I don't know his heart but if his behaviors are any clue . . . it's not a pretty picture.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia have the oil so it makes sense they will be to blame.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join