It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DICK CHENEY: There Will Be Another 'Massive Attack' On America That's 'Far Deadlier' Than 9/11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

Well considering that our by "our" I mean the USA and other powers who have been so freeing people in the middle east and elsewhere have made and not only that, tailored, and armed a great majority of people who now want to kill you. Then yes I would say that the chance of a "real attack" are now and in the future 100% greater then they were when we first went into Iraq or any of those places.

And its all thanks to people like Cheney who made it possible. The thing is even somebody as blind as Cheney and all of them could not possibly be so stupid to not know what was going to happen, even blinded by greed and money or so called "patriotism" as they tailored it, well its much obvious what was going to happen. I would say little that we have done in the past 20 to 40 years or beyond that, has made America any safer or any better off. In fact the only thing it seems to have done is made the average American more poorer. Because lets face it somebody has to pay for all those messes, and it sure as hell is not going to be Cheney and his palls.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoondi
I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on any large military exercise plan's in the future.

Funny you should mention that.

Here's the biggest, EVER!

idrivewarships.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
From an intent/energy perspective he is helping to ensure this idea by spreading it. We and younger generations will carry this into the future with us, this distrust, this...always being on the edge of something. So yeah, as it stands now with the way they've been tossing out buckets of fear all over everyone, he is right.

To Bashka: Oh wow, a threat! "You kids are going to shut up while we do this thing, or else!"

So, ISIS probably is truly wild, funded, radical and out of control, but that doesn't stop them from being pawns. I wonder if they would do anything different if they knew they were being used? It is like blaming a starving lion for killing a flock of sheep when you were the one that released that lion into the pen.
edit on 28-6-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakendhybrid
From an intent/energy perspective he is helping to ensure this idea by spreading it. We and younger generations will carry this into the future with us, this distrust, this...always being on the edge of something. So yeah, as it stands now with the way they've been tossing out buckets of fear all over everyone, he is right.

To Bashka: Oh wow, a threat! "You kids are going to shut up while we do this thing, or else!"

So, ISIS probably is truly wild, funded, radical and out of control, but that doesn't stop them from being pawns. I wonder if they would do anything different if they knew they were being used? It is like blaming a starving lion for killing a flock of sheep when you were the one that released that lion into the pen.

Bravo! Well said. I would even say poetically just.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I can certainly agree that his own . . . values . . . will be the source of his own harshest judgments.

I don't know his heart but if his behaviors are any clue . . . it's not a pretty picture.

Cheney is indentured to the shrub family; Senior Bush was head of the CIA for Nixon, wasn't Cheney head of CIA under Sr.Shrub, then Vice Pres. for junior shrub? Point being; values are out the window and I think I know his heart to be BLACK. There is a very interesting book published privately I urge you read; called "Transformation of America" (The True Life Story of a CIA Slave) by Cathy O'Brian with Mark Phillips; read with asbestos gloves (what an eye opener as to who these people (lizards) are that are in power and includes the Clinton Presidency as well). Kathleen Sullivan (news correspondent) was 'disappeared' when investigating this information.
edit on 28-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm somewhat familiar with Cathy OBrian's work. Sobering to the max, for sure.

Oh, I know such folks have more than enough INNER BLACKNESS to go around . . . I just like to practice, for my sake, DOING UNTO OTHERS . . . . even when the others APPEAR TO BE jr devils incarnate.

I suppose there are a couple . . . 3 . . . or so . . . that I don't hold much hope out for . . . Sr Bush, O, Hillary . . . and their puppet masters.

It's also very tempting to put Pulosey on that list, too.

In the mean time, I have plenty to deal with in my mirror. Humility in the face of such hideousness is a lot safer than judgment.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I'm somewhat familiar with Cathy OBrian's work. Sobering to the max, for sure.
Oh, I know such folks have more than enough INNER BLACKNESS to go around . . . I just like to practice, for my sake, DOING UNTO OTHERS . . . . even when the others APPEAR TO BE jr devils incarnate.
I suppose there are a couple . . . 3 . . . or so . . . that I don't hold much hope out for . . . Sr Bush, O, Hillary . . . and their puppet masters.
It's also very tempting to put Pulosey on that list, too.
In the mean time, I have plenty to deal with in my mirror. Humility in the face of such hideousness is a lot safer than judgment.

My best option is and practice this; to "UNDO" unto others (that being what they would in the end might perceive if they are aware was a righted wrong; otherwise just darned bad luck/an unanticipated end to a career). I don't hold out much hope for your three designates, time is ticking and more truths are revealed about them; if I were them would quietly retire. Don't tell me you are casting stones at yourself? and if so the very fact you are self examining/or in deep contemplation regarding your reflection is truly a self purifying event. I do it everyday and look at (the God aspect that resides within me) with unquestioning faith regarding my ultimate purpose and determination. Black hideousness existing in others can be faced down and dissipated without doing a thing, just realizing what this is and that it exists is a triumph. Just send them love and best wishes; this thought form is very powerful.
edit on 28-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind words.

I've always . . . most always anyway--from a very early age . . .

. . . "Let him who thinks he stands, take heed lest he fall."

And similar exhortations in The Manual.

I've wanted to be the best person, man, Christian, etc. I could be in all my relationships.

I've hated arrogance and wanted to genuinely have a humble heart vs a pretend humble heart. That's not been so easy but it's better now than it was 50 years ago.

I just know that none of us are humanly able to bear the guilt and reaping of our very flawed human sowing.

And folks who have long been hell-bent on evil and violence against other humans are in store for some very stark awakenings. I wouldn't wish such on my worst enemy.

Yet, I trust God's wisdom and that His Mercy triumphs over His Justice WHEN His Wisdom decrees it should.

Thanks for your kind words.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hold on a second. Is this the 'Conspiracies In Religion' forum or the News Forum?

Back on Topic.

Remember Dick Cheney is one of the idiot NeoCons that created that 1997 document 'Project For A New American Century'. So as far as 9/11 type False Flags he certainly knows what he's talking about. This so called prediction of his sounds very well like a warning! This is what they are going to do! Not what is going to happen.

Through their 'Rebuilding America's Defences' part of the PNAC document they planned 9/11. Everyone has seen that tantalizing predictive sentence for the plan of 9/11.

Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor

This New Pearl Harbor obviously was used to get the blessing from the American people to orchestrate a Terror attack on the middle east.

It's really too obvious that Dick and his Neocon cronies planned 9/11.

But what are they planning now?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me why on earth we should take anything that Dick Cheney says seriously? The last time that man was right about anything was the decision not to go to Baghdad in 1991.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
High time that "Dick" and his mates were hung for their part in the 9/11 false flag attack but lets attack China to keep you all in your place after we have surounded Russia with a few more nukes.

Obama is spending $500m on sending guns to the ISIS in Syria just so you can have a war, my how he loves you all.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
High time that "Dick" and his mates were hung for their part in the 9/11 false flag attack but lets attack China to keep you all in your place after we have surounded Russia with a few more nukes.

Obama is spending $500m on sending guns to the ISIS in Syria just so you can have a war, my how he loves you all.

No, don't attack China; USA economy could be better jump started by giving everyone living here (adults only; working or not; about 350 million people) 1,000,000 dollars each to spend as they see fit (start businesses). We spend a billion a day alone on foreign occupations, war efforts, supporting satellite nations (colonial territories and relief funding). Someone tell me why this would be a bad idea?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think we should listen to Dick...after all...If anyone knows when the next 9/11's about to happen its him, as its takeen him 13 years to plan it !!!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
So, he's basically warning us that they've got another attack planned? I wonder who's fingerprints will be planted on this one.

Gimme an "I"
Gimme an "R"
Gimme an "A",
Gimme an "N"...yeaaaahhhhhh IRAN..

No...wait.....don't the ISIS have Saddams chemical weapons...???

Gimme an "I"
Gimme an "S"
Gimme an "I"
Gimme an "S"...yeaaaahhhhhhh ISIS

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

ISIS....

Does this mean Archer is somewhere in the Middle East?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I grow so tired of all the vitriol that takes place any more. I have consumed every ounce of every conspiracy theory regarding 9/11, the Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush conspiracy to make Halliburton and themselves rich. Enron, the Clinton Hit list, the Democraps, the Republicons, who killed JFK, NASA is hiding the aliens, the CIA is brainwashing us, they are seeding our clouds, HAARP is a weapon, it's the Bilderberg's, NSA is spying on us, the new world order, they can turn on my web cam, my tv spies on me, my grocery card is collecting my data, they are moving in the illegals to be the new Hitler youth, spy on your neighbor, infinite is our cynicism. Infinite is our distrust. Infinite still, is our hostility. Both sides act like children with bad rearing. Not much civility anywhere any more. Not long ago, this was not the case. Tip O'Neill and Reagan frequently disagreed, but they got along, they were CIVIL. Here, this is only my third post, maybe, but I have read the mail for years and years, thousands of threads, it is much different here now, even than it was then. 2 unyielding sides with unwavering, diametrically opposed ideals that can find no common ground. Let's suppose, just for a moment, that every conspiracy I mentioned above were true. I think many on both sides would agree on at least some of the above have teeth. Does calling each other vicious names, attacking one's intellect, accusation of complacency really add anything of substance to the discussion? I am also quite exhausted by all of the misinformed pieces that get thrown up and are from dubious sources to say the least. Just browsing the forums today, I saw many, many, inaccurate sources to many, many things. Example, the number of executive orders that POTUS has signed. one source said 923! He hasn't had that much time. I looked. 147. It just seems to me that today, thoughts, ideals, opinions, tolerance, and discussion are much more rigid than they used to be. My side is right, your side is wrong. Why is that?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There's a forum for speeches like this.

It's called 'Rant'.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Heard there was 88 pounds of "Nuke Materials" that went missing in ISIS controlled lands....

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

Gimme an "I"
Gimme an "S"
Gimme an "I"
Gimme an "S"...yeaaaahhhhhhh ISIS

I don't know about the other people who are my age (and grew up in the U.S.), but the name "ISIS" to me conjures up memories of the Saturday morning kids' TV show "The Secrets of Isis" that aired back in the mid-1970s:

I'm not ashamed to admit that as a young pre-adolescent boy who watched that show, I had the hots for the chick playing Isis

However, now that I'm an adult and I'm over the whole Saturday morning kids' TV show stuff, whenever I hear the name "ISIS", this is what I think of:

edit on 7/10/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join