It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DICK CHENEY: There Will Be Another 'Massive Attack' On America That's 'Far Deadlier' Than 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Why so much hate for the one delivering the message when we should pay attention to the message. It is really just common sense. Hell, he probably will not even be around for the next big one.

In 1993 there was a bomb in NYC. They did it in between administrations.

Those who hate the US waited 8 years to launch another attack. They did it in between administrations.

If you read into 9/11 you will see that they were ready to launch but postponed till later in the year. Intel from the Clinton administration was ignored...

During the transition from GW to Obama, in 2008, there were a few attempts including the famed 'underwear bomber'. If that would have succeeded you would have seen far reaching changes to the PA.

(We got lucky in 2005....linnk). If he would have succeeded, again, widespread change.

If i had to guess, I would say that in 2017, after an administration change, we will be hit. It is the best time as there are new appointments, loss of intel...etc...it also gives the new administration the strength to implement new laws.

Really, stop blaming and prepare.

edit on 06am30amfu2014-06-26T11:21:33-05:001133 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

An expected response.

Not necessarily because the sources are wrong.

My boss . . . when I was acting director of the University Library Special Collections dept . . . sternly exhorted me . . .

when I mocked the flakey sources we compiled in our extreme left to extreme right docs etc.

that it was the FLAKIEST groups who earliest AND MOST ACCURATELY predicted what Hitler was and what he would do.

So . . . go right ahead and deride the sources.

Fantasize that you know all that's worth knowing about the issues concerned.

Sleep smugly and well.

edit on 26/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

9/11 was above even Cheney's pay grade. He was just in the know and under orders.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is NOT a prediction. It is a not too veiled final warning to increasing dissatisfied and vocal US Citizens. Calm down or else!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Dick Cheney makes me think of prophets in a totally different way...

At least of those prophets, who foresee catastrophes.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: awakehuman

Well he should know, he helped plan the first attack, 9/11!

Guy must be suicidal to have admitted that the US knew along about the first attact. Wouldn't you know it, someone who knew the truth was finally dumb enough to sublim the truth, like I said, he just casued the demise of himself here. He knows, if anyone knows how the henchmen work in the govt. Shame on him and shame on the Bushes and their cronies.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
So, he's basically warning us that they've got another attack planned? I wonder who's fingerprints will be planted on this one.

Cheney might be right here. ISIS is a very dangerous organization which is growing in resources. Their recent acts confirm that they can use very barbaric means of hurting the opponents. This group needs to be destroyed right away.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman

I think if the government had specific knowledge of WMDs shipped to our ports, they might keep this from the public for several important reasons. I think one might be that publicizing details of the discovery of such devices would be deemed a security breech that could be of help to the enemies of America.

Public knowledge of such events might also effect business and create public stress and demands that the government is not equipped to deal with in terms of security technology and logistics. Public stress is also one of the objectives of terrorism.

So, it would seem logical in such respects to maintain secrecy about interventions altogether.

We should also consider a scenario in which devices in shipping containers with potential wide spread effects may not come from foreign terrorists, but from local sources or even clandestine government entities attempting to close the gaps in material security. Those involved in the discovery and disarming process of alleged devices would not know that they were planted by the US government, therefore this would have to remain a strict secret, otherwise the operation would be compromised and the public needlessly alarmed.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Where was Dicks clairvoyance while he was minding the store. It was he and Bush failure to secure America that allowed 911 in the first place.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
Dick Cheney makes me think of prophets in a totally different way...

At least of those prophets, who foresee catastrophes.

Elites in power might be seen as self-fulfilling prophets or perhaps Freudian Prophets.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I know that prayer . . . earnest, selfless, sacrificial prayer to Almighty God . . . changes things. Have seen some really evil folks and/or destructive-to-others folks changed/removed--some quite dramatically and relatively quickly--thereby.

I expect to see more such as the dramas escalate toward Armageddon.

I think characters playing their bit parts like Cheney . . . consider themselves not only above us serfs and slaves . . . but above God.
They're wrong.
God will make that emphatically clear in due course.

Do not know why Cheney has been spared conscription so far (oh well); must have cut a deal with the dark long ago (and people do not realize this actually happens). I see many bit characters being manipulated; but in due course will be sorted out in the end (no escaping the scrutiny ones soul goes through after death).

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why doesn't Darth Cheney say what's really on his mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I mostly agree with your point of view. I didn't like the Iraq war in 2003, but then again, it wasn't my choice. There's also a lot I can't know because I don't have hte intelligence (different agencies). I've always respected GWB and even Cheney, for the fact they held the office they held and just being able to be where they were demands some. I think Cheney is just trying to sound the horn so people don't fall asleep. Have to be prepared.

Keep supporting the troops. Common sense.
edit on 26-6-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Not sure what you mean by "Cheney and conscription" so far.

He does seem to be decidedly dedicated to the oligarchy's construction on reality.

And, given his health concerns . . . he's either getting some high powered support . . . and/or living very much on borrowed time, imho.

Therefore what, I don't know. Maybe his recent pontifications are because he's such a lightening bolt . . . sure to spark lots of emotional responses and air time. So he was given that task for those reasons?

I'd sure hate to be in any of their shoes.

God certainly will go over all our lives with a fine toothed comb . . . having us FEEL and SEE what it was like to BE the other person--for EACH of the people who's lives our choices, decisions, actions and statements affected.

Can you imagine a public figure like Cheney going through the millions on such scores? WOW.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman
This is coming from the man that predicted 9/11 and the on going problems with Iraq IN 1991!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well,as with global warming:

The consequences of doing nothing beat the consequences of doing something,so it'd be wise to do something.
9/11's objectice was the WTC. If there would be another attack,i'm guessing it would be on a similar iconic place with high population density,i don't think your regular flea market would be used.

The statue of liberty could be a huge blow simbolically but these people want blood.

What do you guys think? Do you think we can do something here in ATS and make a thorough evaluation of possible targets and dates?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: metodex

What do you guys think? Do you think we can do something here in ATS and make a thorough evaluation of possible targets and dates?

There's certainly enough mental horsepower hereon to do it.
There's enough research skills to do it.
There's enough well connected folks to do it.

I don't know that there's the will to do it.

You could start a thread for that and see how far it goes.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Doesn't take Dick Cheney to know this is coming.

It's been the sameo sameo for the last 40 years.

directorblue.blogspot.com...

The only real questions are:

Where.

When.

www.washingtontimes.com...

The current leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) had some chilling words upon his release from a U.S. detention camp in Iraq in 2009. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

“I’ll see you guys in New York,” said Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, Army Col. Kenneth King told reporters at the Daily Beast Saturday. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Iraq is left alone like Afghanistan was it will become another safe haven to launch attacks not only here, but the rest of the world.

Of course people can ignore the CLEAR signs.

But IT IS COMING.

This!!!!

My opinion is pretty much what you have said here.

The leader...the "invisible sheikh" is someone who appears that they could become even harder than OBL was to find and it took 10 odd years to get him! This seems to be getting set-up for our new enemy and a potential false flag which will then lead the world down the path to a much tougher set of legislative responses (read: far worse than the patriot act) and a much larger military response.

This is obviously my own paranoid (perhaps) opinion.

I agree that an attack will have to be something way, way, way worse than the 9/11 attacks. Even though that would still generate enough "shock and awe" globally, I fear it will most definitely be on a far larger scale than 9/11 and significantly more horrific; sadly.

This comment from DC makes me feel it may be closer than I was anticipating. Then again, it could all be my very own paranoid opinion.

Take care guys.
edit on 26/6/2014 by comfortablynumb because: wording.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
He aught to know since he will be the one doing it as he and others like him did 911

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sounds like a great reason to waterboard him.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join