It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DICK CHENEY: There Will Be Another 'Massive Attack' On America That's 'Far Deadlier' Than 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Former Vice President Dick Cheney on Tuesday predicted there would be an attack on the United States within the next decade that is "far deadlier" than the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

DICK CHENEY: There Will Be Another 'Massive Attack' On America That's 'Far Deadlier' Than 9/11

+64 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So, he's basically warning us that they've got another attack planned? I wonder who's fingerprints will be planted on this one.

+42 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

Well he should know, he helped plan the first attack, 9/11!

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yeah Dick

Probably gearing up that Malaysian aeroplane as we speak

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
HOPEFULLY THE RADIATION DETECTING MINI HIDDEN DRONES strategically placed in cities and mass gathering locations linked with air based drones WILL DETECT THEM BEFORE INTRA- bows hydras in shame if true

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Probably because he's already planned it with his defense contractor and rich Arab friends.

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well I made a post reply yesterday.
I'd say if they are so sure then they also have knowledge and if they have knowledge they aren't sharing the details and if they dont share rhe details then........

If something does happen......then he's as guilty as those responsible.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Yeah Dick

Probably gearing up that Malaysian aeroplane as we speak

Hmmm....
Jet airliner...
add one nuke.
poof.

Instant war.
edit on b000000302014-06-25T14:55:41-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 25 Jun 2014 14:55:41 -0500200000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

What burns me about all of this, is that all they talk about is what is going on with ISIS in the middle east and they talk about the danger we will be in...........YET, is it just me that is more concerned that our whole southern border is pretty much wide open???

I will guarantee you, that if and when we do get attacked, it will be because of our lack of border security!

link   
And this will be making WARS for all the youth present now in the future unless prevented and the energy responsible totally extracted...

link   
It is just common sense to state we are going to get hit again.
Of course we will.

I think deep down, everyone understands this, so he is not telling anyone anything they don't already know deep down inside.

Just expect it, that way when it does happen, there won't be nearly as much shock as when 9/11 happened.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wow, I find it very interesting how specific he was in his "example" of what the attack "could' be.

So, I guess we should be happy they are being "honest" now?

And what will happen if it does play out, just like he said? Nothing, it will just be a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
I will guarantee you, that if and when we do get attacked, it will be because of our lack of border security!

Or some greedy being who feels they will get the heads up early and save their families. Could never understand how demonic behaving beings find time to love their own but hate another as if that is acceptable balance?

Loving hydra by the way just incase any?
edit on 6/25/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hmm...Thats a weird thing to say, if an attack is going to happen he would be the main suspect on every conspiracy discussion....Sometimes it's like they are teasing us

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
To be honest, I thought we would have already been hit by now. I mean, look at Obama's poll numbers, they suck really bad. He is pretty much hit rock bottom on the numbers and is losing credibility every week with his *hitty decisions it seems. One crappy call after another from his administration.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Doesn't take Dick Cheney to know this is coming.

It's been the sameo sameo for the last 40 years.

directorblue.blogspot.com...

The only real questions are:

Where.

When.

www.washingtontimes.com...

The current leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) had some chilling words upon his release from a U.S. detention camp in Iraq in 2009. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

“I’ll see you guys in New York,” said Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, Army Col. Kenneth King told reporters at the Daily Beast Saturday. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Iraq is left alone like Afghanistan was it will become another safe haven to launch attacks not only here, but the rest of the world.

Of course people can ignore the CLEAR signs.

But IT IS COMING.
edit on 25-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
And he oughta know, eh? This

Second line, as I have nothing else to say.

link   
Just so you know, even 15 yrs ago you couldn't even come within 1/2 a km of the us boarder with those radio nucleotides used for medical imaging in your bloodstream without setting off the detectors. The idea that someone could get one of those through a port is laughable, unless there was help from the inside.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mumbotron

Do the same dynamics apply if sent below border in a tunnel?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

edit on 25-6-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join