It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Seen the Glitch in the Matrix?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Berenstain Bears is the only glitch in the matrix I have seen.

It used to be called "BerenstEin Bears" not "BerenstAin Bears"

anyone else recall this cartoon..

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: amraks

Bears? as in Yogi and BooBoo, Stifel stuffed,or Teddy Ruxpin talking bear this is so off topic. Where is the glitch, oh I know humans playing to compete as Cosplayers at Comicon Events, (humans becoming their favorite 2D popular comic/video game or filmatic characters) to forget the sad fact they cant deal with being themselves (identity problems) human so fantasize and dress as made up entities someone else created. Who would you be if you could be anyone other than yourself is the question and if so WHY don't you want to portray yourself.
edit on 28-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
WTH!?!?

To OP: Id like a lookey at that linkey as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing WTH!?!? To OP: Id like a lookey at that linkey as well.

Thank you for realizing I was responding to a "Apparently there are Different BEARs as the Subject" post I neglected to include "Care Bears" "The Bad News Bears" and "Chicago Bears"; the link is: www.thelivingmoon.com (so far everyone seems to be reluctant of/to discussing its content pages).
edit on 28-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

i think the T&C's here (a division of the care bears) state you cannot link to other forums..
i think that's why the link wasn't available in the OP?

i liked what you said back there about "identity"
..i think it's true

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: amraks

Bears? as in Yogi and BooBoo, Stifel stuffed,or Teddy Ruxpin talking bear this is so off topic. Where is the glitch, oh I know humans playing to compete as Cosplayers at Comicon Events, (humans becoming their favorite 2D popular comic/video game or filmatic characters) to forget the sad fact they cant deal with being themselves (identity problems) human so fantasize and dress as made up entities someone else created. Who would you be if you could be anyone other than yourself is the question and if so WHY don't you want to portray yourself.

Wheres the Glitch the name changed thats the glitch in my world and lots of other people that remember it as "Berenstein Bears"...

So no this isn't off topic.. research before comment next time.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: amraks

" How's this for a glitch? Who all remembers the berenstain bears? Me neither. Apparently, the spelling I remember, Berenstein, is wrong. woodbetweenworlds.blogspot.ca...
Though, I'm not so sure about the hexadectal shift... Maybe if there are other things we as a mass remember wrong?"
Beat you to it, mate but welcome to the club. There's a thread about it here, as well, entitled 'very weird theory I found on the internet'
edit on 29-6-2014 by LucidWarrior because: link

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Personally i am getting tired of seeing LuL Posts or unrelated posts to the actual thread op main topic, this is ATS its an site where anything in science or above it can be debated.

Some people should show a bit of respect to the thread op. And stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

If you're referring to me, could you explain to me how a mass false memory is anything but a glitch? If not, then my apologies, good sir.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yes driving out near Roma Western Queensland my friend and I saw 2 huge black rectangular patches in the blue sky it was like they'd lost 2 fluoros,my friend said Í dont think were supposed to notice that' on the way back there was a heavy fog we were in it ten minutes and come out of it the other side of Warwick,we'd travelled 60km in ten minutes and completely missed a city of 10,000...someone definately had the ps3 out that day.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

" How's this for a glitch? Who all remembers the berenstain bears? Me neither. Apparently, the spelling I remember, Berenstein, is wrong. woodbetweenworlds.blogspot.ca...
Though, I'm not so sure about the hexadectal shift... Maybe if there are other things we as a mass remember wrong?"
Beat you to it, mate but welcome to the club. There's a thread about it here, as well, entitled 'very weird theory I found on the internet'

Yeah I seen that website.
Its interesting its on a mass scale of false memories. It would be good to find out what else is wrong in this world that we remember.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Yes driving out near Roma Western Queensland my friend and I saw 2 huge black rectangular patches in the blue sky it was like they'd lost 2 fluoros,my friend said Í dont think were supposed to notice that' on the way back there was a heavy fog we were in it ten minutes and come out of it the other side of Warwick,we'd travelled 60km in ten minutes and completely missed a city of 10,000...someone definately had the ps3 out that day.

Brilliant, thank you.

Links to be sent out tomorrow - thanks again.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

i think the T&C's here (a division of the care bears) state you cannot link to other forums..

..i think it's true

Lucky for me, Vet's only provided the main web-page.
Heard nothing from the Admins, so we must be okay.

I'm prone to getting into trouble, plus this sort of topic can usually leave a person open for attack..

I like how it's going right now.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I ´ve never seen a glitch, maybe one day!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleVortex

Now that is freaking me out, because my friend was at our house, and my brother so they witnessed something similar. I tossed a sheet of paper at the counter-top in the kitchen. The piece of paper spun through the air in an upwards trajectory that ended with the sheet of paper slipping right up into an upper cabinet, completely flying inside the cabinet. It somehow fit in a tiny, tiny space between the cabinet door and the frame while on the fly. I only now remembered this after reading your post.

I would like the link too, please.

edit on 29-6-2014 by tacocat because: ETA

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi ObservingYou could you send me the link please.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou

please PM me the link. i cannot send PMs to anyone not ATS staff. sad.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I remember it as Berenstein Bears. Dolly Parton sang the theme song.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have seen strange things in the sky over the decades not sure if its matrix related. Here are a few that were memorable:

1. Driving down I 10 one foggy night, I could see through the fog something just above the Interstate about half a mile ahead of me. I couldn't make out what it was because all I could see were green and red lights. It seemed to be running lights on the wing tips of an aircraft. The lights were spaced far enough apart that I considered it to be an aircraft of the size of a passenger airliner. What I considered odd was its altitude of about 100 ft and its slow speed. I viewed it for a few minutes, then the lights vanish.

2. I arrived home from work one night and as I was walking to the door of my house, I looked up. What I saw was astonishing. The stars in that part of the sky were the size of a dime held at arms length. I could also see a multicolored nebulus cloud around them. Very strange, I thought I must be tired. I continued in the house and went to sleep. I don't know, maybe I was at the focal point of a giant refractor or fresnel lens formed by the atmosphere. If so, I am sure it was a rare event.

3. I observed a comet in the morning sky while driving across the desert.

4. I watched a spectacular meteor shower. Saw about 4 or 5 per minute for a about half an hour. Some were large making a noise that sounded like sizzling and throwing off showers of sparks.
edit on 29-6-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingYou

originally posted by: UNIT76

..i think it's true

Lucky for me, Vet's only provided the main web-page.
Heard nothing from the Admins, so we must be okay.
I'm prone to getting into trouble, plus this sort of topic can usually leave a person open for attack..
I like how it's going right now.

This is just between me and you Observing, (smile) have you noticed (observed) the discrepancies of "memory" just by bringing up the concept/word "bears" and what every individual replying remember from their childhoods? Have you seen the differing opinions; these are GLITCHES in each and everyone's timeframes; they wont match each others. Are the glitches planned? Maybe a restart to avert FADS, like the 'Pet Rock".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join