It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Seen the Glitch in the Matrix?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou

Send me the link.

I am not so sure this is a glitch but traffic used to be hellacious around my neighborhood, and for some unfathomable reason it has become extremely manageable. To the point where on certain days and times I have commented that everyone has vanished. It is like 2/3rds of the population just got up and left in the span of months. My significant other hasn't commented either way which makes me wonder if my original estimation was way off and I was just super impatient.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have no idea about what I saw... but here goes.

I have to be at work at 6 AM when I walk out my front door I am looking to the north, glancing up I noticed some lights that looked wrong. (I have been in the USAF for over 17 years half of that spent on night shift on the flight line so I know what planes look like at night.)

it was traveling east to west, I would guess it to be under 10k feet and it was flying/moving slow I would guess no more than a couple miles north of me.. it was to big to be a Cessna type of plane, it had 3 red lights at first I thought it was for the wings but the placement didn't match the other lights, the wings seemed to be to far forward. I could also clearly see what appeared to be windows... or at least lights where you would expect them to be on a large plane.

I watched it till it passed behind some trees... to sum up... I saw red blinking lights on what should of been the right and left wing tip and a single blinking red light on top of the plane (for lack of a better word) and a string of white lights going down what I took to be the fuselage, and I saw no lights that should have been there for the rear of the plane.

morning was clear and cloudless... no clue what I saw other than the lights weren't right for any airplane I have seen in flight as a crew chief or a Flight Engineer.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Within the peripheral there are glimpses of collides scope like reflections not always just sometimes. They look like shards/gaps/spaces of what is considered observable reality but within the space is the mentioned reflection. Then a second or third look all is back to normal... Don't know if matrix glitches or fractures due to certain quantum related experiments going on here on EA*RTH.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I have no idea about what I saw... but here goes.

I have to be at work at 6 AM when I walk out my front door I am looking to the north, glancing up I noticed some lights that looked wrong. (I have been in the USAF for over 17 years half of that spent on night shift on the flight line so I know what planes look like at night.)

it was traveling east to west, I would guess it to be under 10k feet and it was flying/moving slow I would guess no more than a couple miles north of me.. it was to big to be a Cessna type of plane, it had 3 red lights at first I thought it was for the wings but the placement didn't match the other lights, the wings seemed to be to far forward. I could also clearly see what appeared to be windows... or at least lights where you would expect them to be on a large plane.

I watched it till it passed behind some trees... to sum up... I saw red blinking lights on what should of been the right and left wing tip and a single blinking red light on top of the plane (for lack of a better word) and a string of white lights going down what I took to be the fuselage, and I saw no lights that should have been there for the rear of the plane.

morning was clear and cloudless... no clue what I saw other than the lights weren't right for any airplane I have seen in flight as a crew chief or a Flight Engineer.

Most excellent, that's the information I am seeking.

Posting via Crapberry at the moment, more PM's to be sent out tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Within the peripheral there are glimpses of collides scope like reflections not always just sometimes. They look like shards/gaps/spaces of what is considered observable reality but within the space is the mentioned reflection. Then a second or third look all is back to normal... Don't know if matrix glitches or fractures due to certain quantum related experiments going on here on EA*RTH.

NAMASTE*******

Another quality post, I see these things but couldn't find the words to describe them... You just did.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Those black lines in the sky are cloud shadows.

They messed with my head for the longest time until I stopped drinking so much.
----------------------------------------------------------
I saw a craft with a bright white light at either end above the clouds one morning, the light on one end came to my attention first, then the other end, then the shadow between the two, the thing must have been two miles long or the clouds were real low and it was a dirigible. But it didn't make any sound at all.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Pm me that link Yo!!.

a reply to: NihilistSanta

edit on 24-6-2014 by MyHappyDogShiner because: yoyo

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The 90's, time traveling, matrix glitches, George Bush, the tower of Babel. Hmm...I'm starting to see a few connections here.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Can you pm me the link?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

No these would appear on cloudless days sometimes with chemtrails in the vicinity and sometimes on their own. Generally I have noticed them at dawn and dusk.

I did not immediately think it something mysterious and searched for other causes but the straightness of the lines seems unnatural almost perfect. It is hard to explain and twice I have tried to photograph them but the camera was too low resolution to pick up much. I was living in Mississippi when I saw these and they always ran across the sky east/west. I have moved to another state since and have not seen them again but do have a better camera now should the moment present itself.

Oh and also I don't drink alcohol

edit on 24-6-2014 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: ObservingYou
originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

[I]Ophiuchus[/I]Within the peripheral there are glimpses of collides scope like reflections not always just sometimes. They look like shards/gaps/spaces of what is considered observable reality but within the space is the mentioned reflection. Then a second or third look all is back to normal... Don't know if matrix glitches or fractures due to certain quantum related experiments going on here on EA*RTH.
NAMASTE**

[I]ObservingYou[/I]Another quality post, I see these things but couldn't find the words to describe them... You just did.

I see it as fractures (you are noticing) in the fabric. The 2500 year old 'persistence of memory' that has been the karmic driver of human behavior is having its last gasp. Someone here alluded to "The Truman Show" as a structural possibility and what if that was the truth, but on a much larger scale design wise (by others Demi-Gods in fact). All of this could be related to the unnatural experimentation with physics or it could be also that newer, fresher, first timers (less Karmic ridden beings have moved on and so do not incarnate anymore leaving room),(there are only so many physical bodies available for souls to occupy). Because of this old archetypes are disappearing, and those glimpses are either reminders of what you've always known to be a better place outside this dimension or a challenge to interpret. My question is are they personalized to those that witness them and if so why; because I've never had a shared experience of the same 'oddity' with anyone else; except one time, in size 45 degree black silent object triangle seen over the skies of Arizona in March of 1997, person I was with that should have born witness may as well have been in a coma.
edit on 24-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

glitch at Finland:

source

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
To ALL, who is the second to bring up THELIVINGMOON website? I'm not at all surprised; I've always known the moon was an artificial satellite placed here to monitor Earth, its species creator and why etc. Crazy talk? NO.

edit on 25-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

can you pm me the link please

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Yes I've seen a glitch in the matrix. It wasn't in the sky though. I married it.

After I divorced him...the glitch went away...

Des

I'm sure you were perfect and he was horrible right? I mean every man on earth would just die to be with you.

I'm willing to guess he's better off based on the fact you're still bashing him on an internet forum with a bunch of strangers. Perhaps you are the glitch and you did him a huge favor. He's probably much happier now.
edit on 26-6-2014 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

originally posted by: Destinyone

Yes I've seen a glitch in the matrix. It wasn't in the sky though. I married it.
After I divorced him...the glitch went away...

Des

I'm sure you were perfect and he was horrible right? I mean every man on earth would just die to be with you.
I'm willing to guess he's better off based on the fact you're still bashing him on an internet forum with a bunch of strangers. Perhaps you are the glitch and you did him a huge favor. He's probably much happier now.

Personally I'd like to see more relevent posts on here, rather than LUL posts..
And people wonder why no real research is ever posted to ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
please PM me the link OP....Thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Apologies to the last few members, I away from PC until tomorrow, thanks for your patience.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
How's this for a glitch? Who all remembers the berenstain bears? Me neither. Apparently, the spelling I remember, Berenstein, is wrong. woodbetweenworlds.blogspot.ca...
Though, I'm not so sure about the hexadectal shift... Maybe if there are other things we as a mass remember wrong? Observing you, I'd appreciate some linkage, thanks

edit on 26-6-2014 by LucidWarrior because: spellchecke

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
How's this for a glitch? Who all remembers the berenstain bears? Me neither. Apparently, the spelling I remember, Berenstein, is wrong. woodbetweenworlds.blogspot.ca...
Though, I'm not so sure about the hexadectal shift... Maybe if there are other things we as a mass remember wrong? Observing you, I'd appreciate some linkage, thanks

I heard talk of that, although I'm not in the loop

Links sent, If i've missed any body, just poke me.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have seen things, mainly in the last couple of years. I finally was able to get my husband to observe a strange light which passed closely over our home. I tend to witness these around 9pm EST

Pls IM me the link as I am extremely interested in this subject.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join