It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Seen the Glitch in the Matrix?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The orange, or white specks/dots in the corner of the eyes, that are probably caused by sources of light. And it could be just the eyes, or brain processing the light?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Reflections that shouldn't be there. Twice.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't know if you would call what I saw as a glitch, but it sure resonated with me as being interesting'
I was sitting on a lounge chair at twilight on my sisters patio one evening. And I was just enjoying looking at the small planes, traffic helicopters, and large jets taking off from the international airport. When all of the sudden everything started clearing out very quickly. I mean it was noticeable, because it became VERY quiet all of the sudden.
Then I began to see what looked like small wisp of smoke forming in the western sky as the sun was going down.
These wisp looked as if they were circling something. They didn't make sense because there was nothing else in the sky with them (like other clouds). They just appeared and disappeared randomly and tracked moving west by southwest
Further along I saw what appeared to be a glowing light ball that just a came out of nowhere and disappeared.

I thought to myself about how strange this was. But I was glad I had the presence of mind to go get my camera and take a few pictures of this nothing, I was looking at. I haven't revisited those pictures yet to do any research but I have an idea of what I saw. Several CT websites have identified something called a "Dreadnaught" military vehicle that is ATS. It's said to be about three football fields long, and flies with almost no noise. I began to wonder if that is what I supposedly saw.

I also happen to be looking at a science show on television where they were explaining how nano technology is being used in paint. This tech does not wear out like common paint and can CHANGE COLOR. Well immediately my mind understood that cloaking could easily by applied to this. The nano tech would just have to be applied as blue screen green screen format. Of course there are other technicalities that would need to be worked out. But it would be doable.

Well anyway I believe that this tech is available and is in use by our military. I just need to become the Predator (yeah, the one who massaged in Gary and co.) or Lt. Commander Data to figure out a way to track the tachyon field. Smile.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I would appreciate the link please OP...

This subject is a great area of study by the way..

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
spoke to zaphod in the chatroom a few days ago, asked him his thoughts on the supposed 'dreadnaught' thing (pic available through linked site)
we both seem to be of the same opinion, "..the pic seems too perfect"
(and the angle seems too perfect)

i still think believe there is something to all this.. especially the nonsense about cloaking & stealth capabilities, and the parts with the chemtrails, and the parts with the orbs, and the holograms, and... well, let's just say i'm still wearing my tinfoil hat

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
spoke to zaphod in the chatroom a few days ago, asked him his thoughts on the supposed 'dreadnaught' thing (pic available through linked site)
we both seem to be of the same opinion, "..the pic seems too perfect"
(and the angle seems too perfect)

i still think believe there is something to all this.. especially the nonsense about cloaking & stealth capabilities, and the parts with the chemtrails, and the parts with the orbs, and the holograms, and... well, let's just say i'm still wearing my tinfoil hat

I could do with the help if your prepared UNIT.
You'd make a lovely addition to the research team...
Trial and error, but you never know where things will lead you..

P.s if you could link the 4 or 5 members above your post that would be appreciated, I'm away from PC for two days now.
edit on 27/6/2014 by ObservingYou because: after thoughts

edit on 27/6/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This appeal is working successfully, had 3 pages of requests, two pages of testimony and another page of PM's.

Quality.

I hope you can appreciate why not copying 12 pages of thread (which is ongoing), is beneficial;

Trolls and 'debunkers' are no way here (not that we don't need skeptics), leaving us to actively research a strange and REAL phenomena without distractions.

And my own input has not been here to affect your own.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou
Please PM the link as well

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingYou

originally posted by: libertytoall

originally posted by: Destinyone

Yes I've seen a glitch in the matrix. It wasn't in the sky though. I married it.
After I divorced him...the glitch went away...

Des

I'm sure you were perfect and he was horrible right? I mean every man on earth would just die to be with you.
I'm willing to guess he's better off based on the fact you're still bashing him on an internet forum with a bunch of strangers. Perhaps you are the glitch and you did him a huge favor. He's probably much happier now.

Personally I'd like to see more relevent posts on here, rather than LUL posts..
And people wonder why no real research is ever posted to ATS.

Because its a 'deny ignorance' forum setup and for some ignoramuses is interpreted as a free for all feeding frenzy forum of trolling and irresponsible drunken random attacks. John Lear should be posting here as well others; but perhaps discounts it as not viable for serious discussion. No wonder he co- created www.thelivingmoon.com website. The moon is a satellite, its not from this earth or solar system, its a monitoring device set in orbit/size the same as the Sun as viewed from earth made by "Others". Some Buddhists call it the Mother Moon to the Father Sun, and that Earth is their collective child (that being all things that live here). THELIVINGMOON.COM.
edit on 27-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Not sure if what I saw was a glitch or the result of psychedelics. Could have easily been the latter. I'm stil curious. PM me a link.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If it takes 11 pages of reading to find out nothing then im ok.
Interested why no comment from someone following a pm link.

Have I seen a glitch? I see our existence as fixed. Unbreakable physical laws. But then I see how this looks to someone who breaks one of these laws. Then all laws would could be breakable and everything possible which to me is a glitch to my fixed existence thoughts.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Can i please get the link aswell!? Im also very interested in this & studying it further.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: guidetube
If it takes 11 pages of reading to find out nothing then im ok.
Interested why no comment from someone following a pm link.

Have I seen a glitch? I see our existence as fixed. Unbreakable physical laws. But then I see how this looks to someone who breaks one of these laws. Then all laws would could be breakable and everything possible which to me is a glitch to my fixed existence thoughts.

Of course IF what you think are unbreakable physical laws (man made physical set in stone equations that describe a possible) will remain stogy archetypes but are actually malleable therefor PLASTIC; as in can be acted upon manipulated with pure intent (magic). You can change anything you see as false to suite yourself as an individual expression; not at all relegated to prior paradigms.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
D/P
edit on 27-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
But that's it. There are things that cant be changed (in my opinion). Such as actions. I see that also for the present and future. Past actions cant be changed and in some sense the present and future cant. The glitch I see is that's not true.

Glitch in this thread is that the OP possibly never saw glitch.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

A hologram is a three- dimensional photograph made with the aid of a laser. To make a hologram, the object to be photographed is first bathed in the light of a laser beam. Then a second laser beam is bounced off the reflected light of the first and the resulting interference pattern (the area where the two laser beams commingle) is captured on film. When the film is developed, it looks like a meaningless swirl of light and dark lines. But as soon as the developed film is illuminated by another laser beam, a three-dimensional image of the original object appears.

Source

Maybe a light blew out? Or a grid collapse?

The only lines I've seen in the sky are contrails/chemtrails. Are you seeing these lines at a particular time of day/night?

Thanks,

Antonia

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
almost took it upon myself to send the links the other day (noticed you were away)

sweet, i've sent syphilis the links to 'em (i try not to troll this topic too much, didn't see your message until just now..)

it won't stay buried forever, even foohons like me have made some ingress..
contact at [redacted]: "just let the good guys do what they're doing..."
me [not convinced]: "..sometimes it's too hard to tell them apart"
eventually something is going to give here... and we'll have much more to work with

interesting link, antonia.. nomnomnom

edit on 28-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: smells like quantum entanglement, the story did briefly make the news.. then it was back to climbing for dollars

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Yep, the moon, when I look it's like I have double vision, when I cover one eye it's still in double vision mode. But other days when I look at the moon it appears normal...maybe it's me, getting kind of old, peepers ain't what they used to be. S&F

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

interesting link, antonia.. nomnomnom

Thanks UNIT. How did Schrodinger's cat die? It was sucked into an event horizon. Not really. lol

Here's another interesting link (I think)...

Is Our Universe a Hologram?

There's a short vid at the link with this description:

We take for granted that we exist as 3-D beings in a 3-D universe, but physicists suggest that our world is just the projection of a reality written in 2-D. Scientific American editor Michael Moyer explains.

Another thing I find fascinating. What if multiple reality matrices are experiencing a major cyclic phase shift from a universe of universes - that share the same space as ourselves yet are separated by resonate frequency shields and flow in alternate timelines - materializing and dematerializing?

Of course everything is moving, traveling, pulsating, gyrating blah blah so it gets even more technical.

Antonia

edit on AM6302014613am3630am by Antoniastar because: formatting

edit on AM6302014616am0430am by Antoniastar because: clarification

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog

Yep, the moon, when I look it's like I have double vision, when I cover one eye it's still in double vision mode. But other days when I look at the moon it appears normal...maybe it's me, getting kind of old, peepers ain't what they used to be. S&F

YEP, The link is thelivingmoon.com. You wont be seeing 2 dimensional full moon paper mache prototypes made by first graders. MOON HAS COLOR AND VERY INTERESTING ANOMOLIES THAT DONT LOOK NATURALLY FORMED (even without your peepers having help with a world class telescope or a new prescription/ glasses). NASA was negligent. NASA was/is a liar as to not only what the moon reveals is on its surface but also MARS (Richard Hoagland's "Monuments on Mars" as the best documented epose hey '73 Viking cant lie).
edit on 28-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join