It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Seen the Glitch in the Matrix?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamgh057
a reply to: ObservingYou

please PM me the link. i cannot send PMs to anyone not ATS staff. sad.

Its just an innocent website: www.thelivingmoon.com.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

hmm.. i'm not usually one to interject in another conversation (lies)
but something about that is really appealing..
(but) before we go down that road, can we dispel this nagging aspect;
witnesses to a crime often report 'varying' details
(there are even vapid TV specials on this, where they have you watch a scene, something like a packed dinner party, and they ask you to keep your eye on [say] a handbag, so you watch it, and watch it, and watch it, and you would SWEAR the waiter snatched it, because you were watching, watching, watching.. but on the replay, it wasn't the waiter!?)

the appealing part..?
as crazy as i know it sounds, there is this constant theme in my head, that slowly, very slowly, NORMAL people are being replaced by... i don't know!? shills, zombies, idiots, republicans, etc (?) ..whatever they are, they aren't HUMAN anymore

oh, and that's just between you & me

it's funny how things *seem* to work out..
like this and those supposed holographic birds

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If that is truly it, then I am very disappointed.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

hmm.. i'm not usually one to interject in another conversation (lies)
but something about that is really appealing..
(but) before we go down that road, can we dispel this nagging aspect;
witnesses to a crime often report 'varying' details
(there are even vapid TV specials on this, where they have you watch a scene, something like a packed dinner party, and they ask you to keep your eye on [say] a handbag, so you watch it, and watch it, and watch it, and you would SWEAR the waiter snatched it, because you were watching, watching, watching.. but on the replay, it wasn't the waiter!?)

the appealing part..?
as crazy as i know it sounds, there is this constant theme in my head, that slowly, very slowly, NORMAL people are being replaced by... i don't know!? shills, zombies, idiots, republicans, etc (?) ..whatever they are, they aren't HUMAN anymore

oh, and that's just between you & me

it's funny how things *seem* to work out..
like this and those supposed holographic birdstroke

Everyone has a visual (in the head) sequencing of observed events; this is entirely individual to that persons WIRING not only of the brains initial but of personal/sociological growth in childhood (Pavlovian Dog Syndrome exposed to a bone you will salivate). Not crazy at all. You are in the perception that there are odd people surrounding you (its because they are not vibrating at the same frequency you are vibrating). In saying you are either at a higher or lower vibration pattern; so are not comfortable being in the same area they are. The only way "normal people" are (by another soul) replaced is if they allow a "walk in" a New Soul to take over their body (this happens during acute stress, sometimes only temporary, or if a potential suicidal death is forthcoming). Bodies are valuable and hard to find (very much in demand).

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

If that is truly it, then I am very disappointed.

No don't think anything; no unhappiness here. You recognized just a small glimpse of something that may have undermined a concept of yours; its not the whole outcome (it was a possible chink in the armor you trusted). Hang in there, we all are experiencing enlightenment (just at different speeds). No room here for disappointment ONLY JOY in the realization YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THESE potential revelations (its up to you take a breath and know you are SO LOVED).

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I sometimes notice people stare at me on the streets,on the mall,on campus,everywhere.
I know it's schizoid of me to say so but my wife noticed it as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What seems strange to me is how things seem to materialize when you think of it. Slow drivers in traffic when I am in a hurry for example. Then I think maybe its just because I take notice of those situations, thus they seem more significant than they really are. I think there is a lot of things we perceive that are our reality but not true. Link please.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: metodex
I sometimes notice people stare at me on the streets,on the mall,on campus,everywhere.
I know it's schizoid of me to say so but my wife noticed it as well.

I don't think so at all. You are obviously special. Why? you are sending/emanating vibrations that attract the attention of others (are you negative in thought or positive, are you being perceived as frightful to be feared or the opposite, a non-judgemental unconditionally loving being). Whatever energy you are putting out there is being noticed.
edit on 1-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: panaque
What seems strange to me is how things seem to materialize when you think of it. Slow drivers in traffic when I am in a hurry for example. Then I think maybe its just because I take notice of those situations, thus they seem more significant than they really are. I think there is a lot of things we perceive that are our reality but not true. Link please.

I like this one. You can ask the universe to help you through the red lights (NO RED LIGHTS PLEASE). Its the realization that all you have to do is recognize this and the Universe is there at your command to help you, just need to acknowledge it (so many people do not realize this). Its called being in the 'present now" and I mean being aware of your present circumstance (just breathing is an example) instead of thinking of future event possibilities or past drag you down regrets/foibles. Link is www.thelivingmoon. com.
edit on 1-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
PM's should be up to date now

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Your post has snuffed me out of lurker territory. I have seen things pertaining to the nature of the hologram and am very interested in the link, cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The heck do i know what energy i emanate,i don't even believe in energies in the first place lol.
I am in love with this planet and this universe.
I'm not religious,but I do believe humans are gods and devils,at the same time.So much power without realization.
Sometimes i feel down,i hate everyone and i want to escape like Dr.Manhattan on the Watchmen cartoon.
Other times i want to get on my knees and ask people to please stop the menial,silly and shallow things they do everyday, and start putting some work towards a better future for humanity's sake.

But at the same time, i know how powerless I am when i am faced with this giant mass of people that won't react to common sense,only emotions move them.Hate,violence and self-interest.

A psychologist would say i'm nuts, and new-age person (like you) would say i got good vibes. Everything is so relative and dependant on perception...nothing is factual anymore.Maddening
edit on 1-7-2014 by metodex because: typo

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You'd send me the link/info if i asked,so please do

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

NIce catch, and a bump. For my end, there are a
couple of 'shims' up in the Midwest lately, especially
right before that recent supercell stomped through
Illinois recently. inside AND outside; once Sunday I
got it while watching outside the window.

Not a lot, but it makes me wonder if : since we're
heading into high H_P season now there are variable
stacked up anomalies arguing. Is there an invisible
battle going on right before the pawns can't get
pushed any further before the big game?

Two negatives can sometimes make a visible positive,
and when that derecho made it to our neck of the
woods it petered out big time-- unreasonably fast
like somebody up there wanted to show us some magic.

On the same subject -- people have been alluding to
the 4th weekend having something quite worse than
fireworks displays going off. I hope that doesn't extend
to some FF about Russia supposedly acing our internet.
You know how 'they' love to start crap while we're busy
broiling those tubes of otherwise repulsive, liquified
animal matter.
I just got a taste for a kielbasa the size of my keyboard.
The preoccupation seems to be working up here...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: metodex

You are not nuts as you are self examining. That giant mass of people are just thought forms floating around and if you are 'feeling' them so intensely (not politically in difference) are probably a natural Empath and unknowingly absorbing them thus taking on everything emotionally/energetically they are. You need to learn how to block those energies from taking you over. Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Someone can send me the PM?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I would like to have the link also thank you.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

For the nineteenth time, the link's been posted already.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

it is a massive website, I was thinking there was some particular place we were talking about on it.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: parad0x122

it is a massive website, I was thinking there was some particular place we were talking about on it.

No one gets off that easy (hunt and peck).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join