It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Manipulated Events Do You Foresee Over the Next 1-7 Years?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Well, nuclear explosions are in the back of a lot of peoples mind. An event to end all wars....

Now if we ended all wars, the weapon manufacturers go out of business.

Thus peace at least, on a planet that took millions of year to get to where it is no, being ended in a matter of minutes.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I'm not sure why you think I would end up as a blind sheep.

I think I wrote poorly leading to a misunderstanding. I was trying to say that I think you'd be one of the last persons to end up as a blind sheep . . . and certainly not very easily.

Is this one of those tin-foil hat wannabe Matrix segues where just believing isn't good enough for me and that since I am actually leading a happy and successful life you are going to claim I'm a sheep?

No. See above.

Cool, i could quote all the degrees-experience-certs-high opinions (external or self-imagined) that center around me also. Their is no point because i don't know you, you don't know me and neither knows what our lives have been.

I merely said all that to contrast a lot of capacity and motivation to do things right and see things right and I still ended up wrong--more than a time or 3! LOL.

I'm pretty neutral on things until something irrefutable shows me a different choice to make.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

However . . . life does not happen to share your obsession with irrefutable. MOST THINGS that one has to make daily decisions about are a range of probabilities and RELATIVELY few of the are "scientifically" irrefutable.

[quotue]
Novelty, fiction, fantasy, music, creativity all play a huge part in my life but I don't know how that is applicable to my belief in Occam's Razor.

Oh, I just had a faint hunch that you had an interesting relationship with novelty.

I do suspect there is a relationship between your experience of novelty in your life and your perspective re Ocham's razor. I haven't thought much along those lines, though.

Maybe you see novelty as . . . the window dressing on life . . . and foundational things require a LOT of hard evidence to sway you the least degree in any direction.

I'd think that latter part is true about me, too.

. . . though maybe not as strictly as might be true for you.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

The swords into plowshares prophecy still stands. I expect to see it happen. Don't know when. Maybe after my mortal life has graduated to eternity.

Certainly the PTB are busy winding things up horribly, now, imho.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: yourmaker

When that kind of list of very very very powerful and very very very rich people decide something needs to change . . . you believe that they will still hold onto the old order . . .

WHEN

their long planned NWO will give them far more tyrannical power and privilege?

The change would inevitably occur yes, but what i'm saying is that change already occurred a long time ago and they've found their means for order and no longer need another step in that progression

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Good points.

However, IQ does NOT equal

--decent
--honorable
--constructive
--good
--encouraging
--supportive vs destructive
--kind vs evil and cruel

etc.

High IQ may only mean a more effective and cruel torturer.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomickeyshere
it will all happen gradually....like tossing a frog in cold water and slowly turning up the heat to 212......we will never know it until its too late

They've been using that strategy for many decades if not several hundred years--VERY SUCCESSFULLY.

However, they are showing signs the closer we get to the END GAME . . . that they are somewhat "barn-sour" and are rushing things a bit more . . . faster and faster here and there.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yourmaker

That's an interesting hypothesis.

Why do you think, then, that that list of elites . . . have written and talked so much about such massive global change being absolutely required AND that THEY are uniquely qualified . . . and have the unique RIGHT to force the change on the masses?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's so easy for the context of words to get lost over forum postings so let me go back to your original question and see if i can apply my logic to it.

I believe that over the next 1-7 years extremists on both sides of the equation when dealing with security, gun control, financial viability, military and world issues will sadly continue to drive policy.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Ahhhhh.

Thx thx.

To what net effect in terms of major stuff?

Any benchmarks to watch for?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No one can predict the future, this is why the want of power is enticing so as to make the present occur to your advantage, one man's advantage will always be considered as evil in some way by those it must disadvantage in order for it to be effective....

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: subtopia

Thanks for an interesting idea.

I think the lust for power arises out of ATTACHMENT DISORDER sense of self-worth issues . . . as well as . . . at some point . . . demonic forces--when it has gone as far as it has with the current Destroyer-in-Chief and the one lustily salivating for her turn in the power chair.

I guess I posit evil differently.

I can see the logic of wanting to control the future to one's advantage, however.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Imma go with F.
The "300" sent to the embassy in Baghdad are slaughtered by the god king xerxes... Or ISIL (whatever).
Then:
On or around the 4th of July, a false flag attack on a US naval vessel in the Persian Gulf.
Then:
MSM blitz.
Then:
Obama gives passionate speech about Independence Day and the imminent threat to our way of life.

It's all Stars and Stripes and drones after that.

(I heard part 2 sucked...)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Great thread,
Manipulation in the next 7 years

U.S. Dollar becomes worthless, and no one tells us for at least 3 months until its beyond repair and we are all out in the cold about it.

False flag assassination attempt on 1 or more foreign nationals from china and or russia. In an attempt to stop the dollar from being replaced.

New president one who at first appears to be great and starts to do some wonderful things, so we think...

Assassination attempt on said new president which is a false flag that makes him take everyones guns away!

In the next seven years I hopefully believe

The general U.S. populous will become dissatisfied with current events and how they are being treated, which will lead to a revolution perhaps peaceful perhaps violent, on one token we could easily have everyone stand down from crucial jobs and see what happens then, which may be what they would like us to do. I'm sure you can assume what would happen if it were a violent revolution.

If you've seen the show continuum on syfy, I imagine it would be something like that, one day something huge will wake up the people and they will stand and say enough! This isn't really a prediction its more of a its bound to happen eventually, see any great civilization and the length of the reign and what happened when the top got greedy.

In my hopefully situation, I see things then progressing backwards from this rampant city lifestyle, towards a more community based everyone does there part to support each other in said community with trading being the given barter system. Yes there would still be crime, drug and alcohol addictions and everything we have today, however we would be a thousand times more self reliant, perhaps community reliant would be a better way to say it.

And no it isn't communism it's how things used to be long ago, and it worked for those people, its when someone gets greedy that a commune style life doesn't work. We as a whole would become much better at survival, and our ingenuity would increase 10 fold. Finding new ways to do things we haven't had to do in a few hundred years, with or without electricity.

And in the end I would hope we would renounce this insane life style of cell phones, television, social media, and any other thing you can think of that separates us from one other, see any group of people sitting at dinner or other event glued to a phone.

Mini rant below
My profession involves making sure people get there cell phone service and the newest best signal.... so far this year in our Industry just in America 7 people have died in the name of cellular service, 24 days per death, this year alone we may set one hell of a record. Tie off or fly off. Safety is not the large providers interest progress is.

High on the Tower.

Edit to actually answer this question...
edit on 21-6-2014 by iclimbtowers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: disregardingeverything

LOLOLOL.

Very creative.

Though in this era . . . fact is often stranger than fiction.

Thx.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: iclimbtowers

That would sure be a welcome relief compared to a lot of . . . sadly . . . imho, more probable eventualities.

I'm not clear on the deaths related to cell phones. Falling off towers? Cancer? What?

Lots of folks finger the cell phone industry in nefarious, negative terms. I can sure see a tyrannical government using it for ill against citizens.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Yes one should always be hopeful though!

Yeah, my apologies I have a habit of typing and not stopping then I forget to cross a few t's and dot a few i's.

In relation to corporations putting dollars ahead of humans, which could easily be a good reason why eventually we stand up, for myself at least I see my industry and it's deadlines and standards as a good example. 7 People have died, all falls or failures of some sort on the part of equipment or tower structure. When it comes to Structural Analysis of the place where antennas will be going, an engineer who is most likely could care less stamps the paper and says okay, I have never seen an engineer actually inspect a tower for safety so it is my belief that they just get paid to stamp and sign papers all day with never inspecting said sites. I do hope I am wrong but this is a part of the example profits before peoples.

High on the Tower

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: iclimbtowers

It is, imho, criminal that so many corporations have such low regard for human life. I think they should pay through the teeth for such callousness.

It's just that the biggest are in league with big government . . . shoving the whole world down the chute to hell.

Sigh.

God alone can stand against such evil, imho.

Though He calls us to stand up and be counted against evil, in His strength.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Most likely the Tea Party, right wing, fundamentalist Christians, as they seem to be crawling out of the woodwork these days.

No offence to you, but I greatly fear such a scenario if it ever happens, due to my place in their eyes.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

Most likely the Tea Party, right wing, fundamentalist Christians, as they seem to be crawling out of the woodwork these days.

No offence to you, but I greatly fear such a scenario if it ever happens, due to my place in their eyes.

I can understand your concerns.

My perspective is mostly quite different.

1. While there are some "Christians" [some likely authentic and more not] who are part of what has been called the "DOMINION" and/or "KINGDOM NOW" movement . . . I think they are unBiblical and off the wall, mostly. They take a tiny shred of truth and inflate it out of all reality.

2. Essentially, they believe that Christ's Kingdom is close at hand or has already begun AND WILL BE BROUGHT TO FULL OVERT CONTROL OVER THE PLANET

BY CHRISTIANS' HUMAN EFFORTS--politically and otherwise.

3. I think that's totally unBiblical NONSENSE.

4. The total tyranny of the one world government and one world religion FORCING under pain of death otherwise the literal worship of satan will come before Christ establishes an overt rule over the planet from Jerusalem.

5. The globalist satanic rule is infinitely more FEARSOME than anything a bunch of misguided Christians could even 1/1,000th pull off by all their political gyrations and pontifications.

6. The globalist oligarchy has been busy propagandizing Christianity and Christians into a hated OUT-GROUP for decades--many decades. They will eventually be hunted down and exterminated as much as possible by said global government.

7. The global government will DEMAND the chip implant and the literal worship of satan or else that the citizen die.

8. After or at the time of Armageddon, ALL the evil doers will be wiped off the planet and Christ will rule from Jerusalem. Those left will enormously cheer His rule. BUT GOD AND GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT AND ANGEL ARMIES will accomplish that. Any part humans play will be . . . imho, rather incidental or at least . . . in 'bit-part' roles.

9. There is some Biblical evidence that even the memory and tangible evidence that such evil doers ever existed will also be wiped off the planet. I sometimes think about that when evidence of very ancient civilizations surfaces . . . e.g. technology out of coal beds that are very very ancient etc. What clue do we have about such cultures? Not much.

10. Anyway--I don't think you need be concerned about the Christians and conservatives. The globalist oligarchy has already targeted them for extermination--even in the Dept of Homeland Security documents . . . some such are labeled "terrorists." That's just the first stages of labeling them as a hated OUT-GROUP to be exterminated for the good of the planet.

11. Probably BEFORE that there WILL BE a dramatic and planet wide revival wherein many nonChristians will join in submission to Christ as their Savior and Lord. And, for some brief months or a few years it may seem like things are being Christianized right and left. However, soon after that, the dark hammer will fall and evil will rise so thick one would feel like they could cut it in the air with a knife. That era will likely begin with many dramatic super miracles--some of a planet-wide impact or even visibility.

12. This is an interesting video by a Jewish prophecy sort of bloke.

edit on 21/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: added.

edit on 21/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Your answer to my post is logical, but you make two presumptions:
1. All the ET are evil (at least those who practically may appear)
2. We are in the End Times

Either of those statements or both of them may be partially or fully not corresponding to the reality.

edit on 22-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join