It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Manipulated Events Do You Foresee Over the Next 1-7 Years?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
First of all, we have the end of a long and bloody century the 20th. A number of prophecies pointed its end as the end of the evil period in history. Fatima being one of them (you have to read the true Fatima, Neues Europa text). They all failed in dating Y2000, because the century of satan most likely started with the start of WW1. That prophecy of 75-100 years given to Satan by Jesus Christ to test the church, is made by pope Leo 13. Usually every prophecy and seer nowadays have to be approved or rejected by local bishop, or left in limbo as most of them are. Not for a pope to be put on such a test by subordinated men, obviously! A contemporary seer, Mirjana of Medjugorje, spoke identically to what Leo 13 had said more than a century ago.

With that background and without entering into more details, I'd expect:

1. a hard drive towards a big war that will be stopped in the last moment (before or after the nukes go off, IDK).

2. Appearance of ET, and here be careful: they might be different ET who wil appear on the same day and tell us different stories.

3. World enters a new era of peace, even if it is long months or years only. New paradigms will come to exchange old ones.

4. Whoever wants to leave the planet will be provided by the means to do so with his family to a new planet of prosperity and well being, and authentic belief in God.

5. Heavenly Chastisement befalls the planet Earth and makes it uninhabitable to a great degree for any civilization to exist on the surface the way we know it (even if there are survival pockets of population underground)

6. Restoration of life on earth and civilizations of old, to happen after eons of time when the earth's changed environment allows.

7.Only then, after unknown duration of that new life on Earth, come the real End times.

The En times don't fit in the scenario today. Where are the converted Jews? Where are the continents christianized? Try to do so in Saudi Arabia and you will be killed. This is certainly not what Jesus prophesied before leaving our planet on Ascension Day. It is premature we expect End times and His return without fulfillment of His own prerequisites for that. Moreover, when He talked of the entire world or universe, He may well mean what he talked about, not only earth. But even without that, still we don't have fulfilled His words about our planet. I want Him to come tomorrow! He might, but only in a rapture- like event and not in Second Coming-event.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Sounds logical enough.

I do think that in a significant number of situations, the truth is NOT in the middle.

e.g.

ATTACHMENT DISORDER IS a horrific more or less extreme on one end of child-rearing practices in terms of what fosters a lot of pain and destruction on individuals and society. Actually, it could be argued that RAD is on both extremes of child treatment vs the middle.

I suspect that the law of gravity is not a truth from the middle. It seems to me that if one treats it extremely thoughtlessly, that extreme results will occur.

I don't think a lot of ultimate/eternal issues are decided by the lowest common, middle-of-the-road denominator. There is either God or there isn't.

I don't think child abuse is a middle of the road issue. It's extreme evil, regardless, imho.

Just trying to suggest that not all truths are best defined and decided by the middle of the teeter-totter.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

The rapture is a fake thing completely made up so it aint gonna happen.

biblestudysite.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Okay...

My turn: Boymonkeys are fake things completely made up so they aint gonna exist.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
I do think that in a significant number of situations, the truth is NOT in the middle.

Fair enough.

I'm not saying child abuse is not evil or horrible when i talk about throwing out the extremes or apply this to the other examples you gave. I'm talking about the people that insist that every case of child abuse is part of a Satanic ring of the IllumiNSAMasons. Along the same lines the people that say child abuse isn't real , it's just tough parenting.

I'm a big fan of Occam's Razor in life.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

. . .

With that background and without entering into more details, I'd expect:

1. a hard drive towards a big war that will be stopped in the last moment (before or after the nukes go off, IDK).

I do expect the fallen angel/ET critters will likely swoop in, in another chapter of the Biblical GREAT DECEPTION and interrupt a huge WW III conflagration . . . or . . . wait for genocidal depopulation operations involved and then swoop in to force the world into a world government "to prevent this from happening again--for the children" . . . yada yada yada.

2. Appearance of ET, and here be careful: they might be different ET who wil appear on the same day and tell us different stories.

Wellllll, the different groups have been telling different tales for decades. The enemy IS the author of confusion.

3. World enters a new era of peace, even if it is long months or years only. New paradigms will come to exchange old ones.

Scripture does say that the AntiChrist "WAGES WAR WITH PEACE." Could be interesting and very deceptive, seductive, coercive.

4. Whoever wants to leave the planet will be provided by the means to do so with his family to a new planet of prosperity and well being, and authentic belief in God.

I don't see that happening though I can imagine it APPEARING TO HAPPEN courtesy the fallen angel critters and massive 'ships' . . .

5. Heavenly Chastisement befalls the planet Earth and makes it uninhabitable to a great degree for any civilization to exist on the surface the way we know it (even if there are survival pockets of population underground)

I can see The Lord cleansing the world with fire . . . as He's noted He will do--at whatever point is less clear.

I don't expect the world to be totally depopulated. The Bible indicates about half the population will be killed.

Christ is not going to set up His rule in Jerusalem over horned toads only.

6. Restoration of life on earth and civilizations of old, to happen after eons of time when the earth's changed environment allows.

I don't think healing of the earth to take that long with God having a heavy hand in it more overtly.

7.Only then, after unknown duration of that new life on Earth, come the real End times.

The En times don't fit in the scenario today. Where are the converted Jews? Where are the continents christianized? Try to do so in Saudi Arabia and you will be killed. This is certainly not what Jesus prophesied before leaving our planet on Ascension Day. It is premature we expect End times and His return without fulfillment of His own prerequisites for that. Moreover, when He talked of the entire world or universe, He may well mean what he talked about, not only earth. But even without that, still we don't have fulfilled His words about our planet. I want Him to come tomorrow! He might, but only in a rapture- like event and not in Second Coming-event.

I don't think anyone has it all figured out. I figure God is too good a General to clue satan in on some of the surprises God has in store for satan and his crew.

Certainly there will be another END TIMES at the end of the thousand years of Christ's millenial reign . . . a rather final one, evidently.

Nevertheless, the Biblical verses that are so plentiful about this era's END TIMES are seeing a ton of fulfillment. Maybe not precisely as some fantasize but quite consistent with the content of the verses. imho.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification.

I think Ockham's razor has usefulness. However, it seems to me that many times, folks crying for it's use as affirming their side--re UFO, NWO etc. sorts of things, particularly . . . they fail to realize that if applied faithfully, logically and consistent with the evidence, IT WOULD AFFIRM THE OTHER side.

Another question for you.

What is the MOST PLAUSIBLE thing that you could imagine shocking you into realizing you were wrong about such near future plausibilities?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well considering how the view of the world been shrinking, and looking smaller. I'd just assume a lot internal(Not nesscarly civil) problems in many countries. Whether its civil unrest, or just bad economics.

The methods of War have become rather controlled in this modern day age, instead of just sending thousands of soldiers in a muddy field of death. Let alone nuclear capability, where it just seems like bad business for economics every where.
edit on 21-6-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It depends on what you call manipulation. Anything communication that you get your hands on (including this one) is a manipulation of some kind, as the publisher tries to reach a goal with his post. Outside of science (and I am not touching that one...) there are virtually no neutral information sources available, as they are written by people, gathering information from unknown or corrupted sources.

That said:
- a response to growing religious extremism will be set in motion. Not possible without some 'help'
- all wars started for resources.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

What is the MOST PLAUSIBLE thing that you could imagine shocking you into realizing you were wrong about such near future plausibilities?

Their isn't anything because as I said, I believe their are unexplained things and their are things that people see as something paranormal/new age/whatever and they are just interpreting wrong.

if you are asking me what will make me a blind sheep on either side of the equation than nothing.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Do you see the civil unrest, traumas as incidental to independent forces . . .

or

do you see them as a function of forces deliberately manipulated TOWARD JUST SAID civil conflicts?

IF the GOAL of the puppet masters is genocidal population reduction . . . ostensibly to "save the planet and mankind from total extinction" . . . then the economic issues are tossed aside.

Besides, TPTB already HAVE all the money they can figure out what to do with. Their greater lust now, is RAW TYRANNICAL POWER, imho.

And what displays such power more demonstratively and ruthlessly than exterminating all but 200-500 million global citizens?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheesh

AGREED about information and influence from communications etc.

Where does one draw the line between influence of honest, honorable communications vs ruthless, destructive, deliberately evil tyrannical goals from propaganda, carefully crafted Neuro Linguistic Programming strategies and methods etc. etc? . . . .

Not ALL mothers cooing to their babies are deliberately being manipulative. Some are just enjoying loving on and playing with their babies regardless of how the baby responds.

e.g. the current Destroyer in Chief was obviously schooled in before he began campaigning the first time.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheesh

Do you see a particular -ism being set-up to be the provocateur in lighting the conflagrations off?

How do you see that panning out?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Depends. There could be a lot of factors whether it would involve predicting possible civil unrest and whatever force wants it contained, or it just spontaneously happens due to some incident that could be viewed completely unethical.

Whether it like China's less fortunate, fighting for better living conditions, or a black guy got physically abused, and their was no justice served. Or maybe just lack of resources, and just the basics, like food an water.

Imho, WW3 could just be a series of events in many countries. Wars, yes, but not on the scale of the first two world wars.

edit on 21-6-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I don't know that my first guess would be that you'd end up a blind sheep very easily or readily.

However, I've been wrong soooo many times in my life . . . in spite of my perfectionist tendencies trying hard to do most things "right," my high IQ, my keen observations, my high education, my careful listening etc. etc. etc.

I've learned I can be blind-sided and terribly wrong about some pretty key, important and, in hindsight--rather obvious things.

I realize that none of us think we are wrong in our world view, cosmology etc. else we'd change them.

Nevertheless, I don't think many of us think we are 100% equally right in all our perceptions, interpretations and conclusions.

I HOPE that most of us hold SOME things tentatively, as working hypotheses vs cast-in-concrete unalterable realities.

I was curious what components of the near future as you gaze at it . . . would you think you MIGHT end up wrong about.

A side issue . . . what part does novelty have in your life? How does your relationship with and experience of novelty color your construction on reality and view of the near future?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Those are plausible forces and factors, imho.

I do think it's likely to be more dramatic and heavy-handidly-manipulated than you seem to see it.

And, I suspect that WW III will be a lot more dramatic than regional conflicts here and there. imho.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I don't know that my first guess would be that you'd end up a blind sheep very easily or readily.

However, I've been wrong soooo many times in my life . . . in spite of my perfectionist tendencies trying hard to do most things "right," my high IQ, my keen observations, my high education, my careful listening etc. etc. etc.

I'm not sure why you think I would end up as a blind sheep. Is this one of those tin-foil hat wannabe Matrix segues where just believing isn't good enough for me and that since I am actually leading a happy and successful life you are going to claim I'm a sheep?

Cool, i could quote all the degrees-experience-certs-high opinions (external or self-imagined) that center around me also. Their is no point because i don't know you, you don't know me and neither knows what our lives have been.

I'm pretty neutral on things until something irrefutable shows me a different choice to make.

Novelty, fiction, fantasy, music, creativity all play a huge part in my life but I don't know how that is applicable to my belief in Occam's Razor.
edit on 21-6-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The world/planet/UN/Governments/whoever are going to have to deal with the threat from misguided poorly educated and generally unbalanced muslim youth! And it may require one extreme to deal with another!!
Borders and state nations can no longer be relied upon to keep disparate extreme groups and mentally disturbed religiously driven nuts apart!
We are talking about the potential that a borderless global highly motivated fruitcake army of extremist mind setted individuals hellbent on death and destruction because they are under the skin sad weak, mummy and daddy not give me enough love tossers who dont have either rational thinking or empathy for anyone else but themselves!

And theres more but watching Germany vs Ghana.

edit on 21-6-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Almost everything in society is manipulated. Consensus is steered, so is the Economy. Wars are created to boost economies and force others to comply with desired policies. Maybe it would be easier to ask what isn't going to be manipulated in the next 1-7 years. There are some very intelligent people steering these things. Wouldn't mind meeting with them someday. I'll even make the cookies.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
it will all happen gradually....like tossing a frog in cold water and slowly turning up the heat to 212......we will never know it until its too late

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join