It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mass Movement in Berlin to End U.S Federal Reserve!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Did the search...nothing. Scuse me if it's already here.

In this video Luke Rudkowski talks to Pedram Shahyar of the new "vigil for peace movement" that has exploded in popularity all over Europe. It started with one person protesting against the U.S Federal Reserve, Main Stream Media and Western NATO war aggression. It has now sparked a mass movement in over 100 cities and 3 countries while spreading like wild fire all over Europe.

Germany, Switzerland, Austria...Wait!...Where's the US? Always a lot of talk of doing this but this movement (Overseas) has far surpassed anything we've seen on this Continent.

It may be small in starting but wouldn't now be the time for North America to stand up? There's a lot of left-right crap in the vid but who cares. Strike when it's hot for whatever reason.

Peace

edit on 19-6-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Sounds like an interesting subject ... but I couldn't stand listening to the guy in the video and turned it off. I'd rather hear what you think anyway. Help a brother out?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
To me this is priority #1 as far as cleaning up corruption and inequality. Interest based banking has to stop. Fractional reserve banking has to stop. We will never have the money to do whatever else needs doing till we fix the problem of falling into debt whenever we spend on things we need.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Sounds like an interesting subject ... but I couldn't stand listening to the guy in the video and turned it off. I'd rather hear what you think anyway. Help a brother out?

Pedram is a left-winged communist an Muslim as well as it turns out to be. He's more of an observer at this point but his goal is a softer approach to the issue of the reserve.

Most importantly he wants no labels to the protest. (Almost impossible) He just seems to genuinely want peace after witnessing the cluster#### in the Ukraine. Not surprisingly he knows that the only answer is to break open the FED. He knows they are on both sides of every war so no matter who loses, they win.

Most importantly he is urging the bottom class to stand against the elite.

In a nutshell.

His message has caught on and is gaining ground.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Isn't the Federal Reserve Bank nothing more than the US arm of the IMF and the World Bank???

Hell, he would be doing the U.S. a HUGE favor if we could kick out the Fed, but globally the Federal Reserve is nothing more than one arm of a Huge Octopus.....

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Havent watched the vid, not enough bandwidth at the moment

What this guy should do straight away is publicly name at least a dozen other people who will step in to take over his roll should he have....an unfortunate accident!
By publicly naming so many it would be obvious to the world what was going on should anything happen to all of them.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here's to hope!
Is the Federal Reserve responsible for the Gold that Germany has requested a withdrawal of?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Isn't the Federal Reserve Bank nothing more than the US arm of the IMF and the World Bank???

Hell, he would be doing the U.S. a HUGE favor if we could kick out the Fed, but globally the Federal Reserve is nothing more than one arm of a Huge Octopus.....

Correct. And this is why anyone can join the party.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I hope this catches on! They see it. They know what some of the problem is. Time to amputate that cancerous growth called the federal reserve. And whle we're at it lets set diamonds at pennies per pound.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

/turns world volume knob down a little
not so long ago i saw a 12 y.o canadian girl on mainstream TV news telling us how the money was fake and banks, rulers & elite were ripping us off O_o
i'm not sure what else it's going to take to get folks off the couch but thanks for the report (S&F'd)

don't mind me i'ma just mess with the echelon machine thing a little..
rutabaga, steroid, marzipan, alfresco, al-dente, al pacino, alcohol, biscuit, hootenanny

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Some might wonder why foreigners have an interest in shutting down the Private NOreserves bank.

Its because of Bretton Woods and the fact that all commodities are priced in dollars.

When the US government spends and borrows like crazy with the Private NOreserve bank "printing" the money to buy the debt notes, it destroys the value of the dollar ie inflation. Since its creation in 1913, the Private NOreserves bank has destroyed 95% of the dollar's value...

Not only are Americans infinitely poorer because of it, so is everyone else because the price of their food, gas and metals gets more and more expensive.

Other than Ron Paul, no one else has the courage to take on this Rothschild leviathan.

Instead of dealing with the 800 pound gorilla in the room, these cowards raise the minimum wage, putting the burden on small businesses and dupe the uneducated masses into believing that they're "doing something".

edit on 20-6-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

You quite rightly identify the zionist rothschild a the culprit for our bankin g fiasco and the greed that ruins people's lives.

Its well time to change our banking system and the leviathan that runs it as he, his greed and rotten system is no longer welcome in our lives.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Germany, Switzerland, Austria...Wait!...Where's the US? Always a lot of talk of doing this but this movement (Overseas) has far surpassed anything we've seen on this Continent.

Are you ignorant to what happened a couple of years ago? OWS was not only a protest of Wall Street but of the banks and the Federal Reserve as well and what happened? The called in the police and they started arresting these people for exercising their rights. Btw we had protests going on in 122 cities at once so those going on overseas does not surpass anything in America. Next time do some research instead of just mouthing off about a nation you know nothing about.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Are you ignorant to what happened a couple of years ago? OWS was not only a protest of Wall Street but of the banks and the Federal Reserve as well and what happened? The called in the police and they started arresting these people for exercising their rights. Btw we had protests going on in 122 cities at once so those going on overseas does not surpass anything in America. Next time do some research instead of just mouthing off about a nation you know nothing about.

Get over yourself.

We ALL remember. No where did I mention that it hasn't happened. And what happened? It died without a sound. Where was the loudest silence? Where it mattered most...The West. Now Europeans are trying to get it going again but not a peep from the West.

Jude11

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Good post.

There was quite a bit of coverage about the FED, the current US-led global financial system, and the '08 crisis in our media.
I'd be interested to know how many Americans even know how the global financial crisis came to be, or that their FED really isn't *their* FED at all, or even what the term "petro-dollar" means and how fragile it is nowadays.
My guess is: not many.

Here is a new term for Americans: financial blowback.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: buster2010

Get over yourself.

We ALL remember. No where did I mention that it hasn't happened. And what happened? It died without a sound. Where was the loudest silence? Where it mattered most...The West. Now Europeans are trying to get it going again but not a peep from the West.

Jude11

Forget what you wrote in the first post?

100 cities vs 122 cities I assume you can do simple math.
Died without a sound? Yeah right.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ummm....

The Europeans ARE the west.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
globally the Federal Reserve is nothing more than one arm of a Huge Octopus.....

How do you kill an octopus? One arm at a time.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good for them, but WE NEED TO DO THIS HERE!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Well then, tell us where OWS is today and what did they accomplish besides a buch of punk a$$ed destruction of property and widespread littering? We have more severe restrictions to our basic rights to free speech (especially if you are unhappy with Obama's failed policies), a vast increase in spying on our own citizens, richer and more powerful bankers and elites, poorer and far more unemployed regular people like us...etc. etc.

Why is it so wrong for the European people to try to restart something the Americans failed at? Maybe they can get the ball rolling - and instead of some non-productive US vs Europe pi$$ing match, perhaps we can get some real change started.

I will admit that I have my doubts that anything positive will result from this, but that doesn't mean we should be on the side trying to discourage them because they're not American!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join