New Mass Movement in Berlin to End U.S Federal Reserve!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So Americans, where is your youth? Where are your students?

Facebook? Twitter?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Shouldnt Europeans worry about their own central bank? The fallacy here lies within seeking blame with the "system" . Communism capitalism fractional reserve banking, they dont make people good by themselves, they certainly dont make them evil.

Somebody looking to exploit will do so in most systems. Capitalism at least rewards entrepreneurship, but also does the same for less ethical ways to accrue money.

Dont you think Americans back in the day did not have the choice to invest in the rapidly growing cheap labor force in Eastern Europe? I am sure Americans back then would have not been so pleased to learn that their shoes have been produced with cheap labor from Nazi occupied territories. I am not so sure the same empathy can be found in todays G7 .

People must stop to look for a "system" to govern their morality and behavior. That is something that must be learned and applied.
edit on 30-6-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You guys do realize, of course, that the privatization of the US Fed is a secret to most Americans, right?
I went to US public schools, they don't teach this. They teach that you need to put money in the bank so that banks have money to loan.
I bought a house like this- borrowed the better part of $200,000 under the understanding that the money I'm borrowing is borrowed from the banks, who get it from businesses and individuals who have money in the bank. We're told this from a young age- and then told about the horrors of a bank run and why it doesn't work because many people have more debt than money.
This is why the western world is silent- we don't hear about these riots, we're blind to these systems. The only reason I know what's going on is because I accidentally woke up- asking too many questions about how to get ahead. "money is debt"- this is something you hear in the white noise, and agree with, but never understand. Many times over the years people have tried to explain to me how the system was broken, but since the new information directly conflicted with the old information, it was pushed aside.

I guarantee if you interviewed 100 random people in the US- people with jobs, debts, etc- that at least 97 of those people would think the US Government is directly in control of inflation, and chooses when to add more money to the economy. At least 90 wouldn't have a clue that their car loan isn't money in the bank from someone else, and is actually just made up.
Being ignorant of a problem is the best way to make sure it doesn't get fixed.

I was clued into this less than a month ago- and I've been reading everything I can to become more wise to how it works. It's scary- but the worst part is how readily I'm dismissed when I bring up these hard black and white facts to other people. One person threatened to admit me to an institution after I explained to them how the Federal Reserve actually works- mostly just stating information publicly available in the Wikipedia.

If you want the western world to join in, you'll need to find a way to educate the masses. Good luck- last I checked they were all too busy watching a drama game show about some people on an island. Maybe if someone could afford to put out commercials with useful information in them- but good luck getting any major network to willfully broadcast information that the network owners have worked so hard to keep from us...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
usury and the law

usury and the law
Usury and the law
"When money is lent on a contract to receive not only the principal sum again, but also an increase by way of compensation for the use, the increase is called interest by those who think it lawful, and usury by those who do not." (William Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England).
In the United States, usury laws are state laws that specify the maximum legal interest rate at which loans can be made. Each U.S. state has its own statute which dictates how much interest can be charged before it is considered usurious or unlawful.

usury problem remains

SOLON ALSO DECLARED A MINIMUM MONETARY VALUE FOR EACH AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT SETTING FLOOR PRICES FOR THEM (Heichelheim presents the ancient source for this). He switched from the “Aeginatic” to the lighter weight “Attic” monetary standard reducing coinage weights and increased the amount of coinage in circulation.

Several Hundred Years Later Aristotle (384-322 Bc) Formulated The Classical View Against Usury. Aristotle understood that money is sterile; it doesn’t beget more money the way cows beget more cows. He knew that “Money exists not by nature but by law”:

“The most hated sort (of wealth getting) and with the greatest reason, is usury, which makes a gain out of money itself and not from the natural object of it. For money was intended to be used in exchange but not to increase at interest. And this term interest (tokos), which means the birth of money from money is applied to the breeding of money because the offspring resembles the parent. Wherefore of all modes of getting wealth, this is the most unnatural.” (1258b, POLITICS)

And Aristotle really disliked usurers:

“…those who ply sordid trades, pimps and all such people, and those who lend small sums at high rates. For all these take more than they ought, and from the wrong sources. What is common to them is evidently a sordid love of gain…” (1122a, ETHICS)

r evil people crazy?

Indeed, there are some evil people, so-called "sociopaths," who have Antisocial Personality Disorder and are therefore mentally ill according to current psychiatric standards. For example, the Ted Bundies and Jeffrey Dahmers of the world can commit brutal murders with little or no remorse. But these cases are rare and the vast majority of sociopaths are not mass murderers

jewish

Case of a Gentile.
When an Israelite lends money to a Gentile or to an "indwelling stranger" (a half-convert of foreign blood), he may and should charge him interest;

R zionists jewish?

The Creator has commanded every Jew to follow the ways of peace and to be loyal to the country where he lives.

Torah true Jewry waits patiently for the Messianic redemption. They have nothing to do with any kind of pseudo "Jewish State" and its aggressions against other peoples. They have a deep sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians who have suffered the most from Zionism's false teachings and barbaric actions. The Zionist state is not a Jewish state. The Zionists alone are the only ones responsible for their actions. Authentic Jewry has and will continue to oppose the very existence of this blasphemous state.

May all mankind witness the true redemption.
edit on (7/23/1414 by loveguy because: no edit

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Although I never condone catastrophe. It might do this country good for some reality to hit and peoples perspectives to be adjusted....

Sometimes a hard reset is in order

new topics

<< 1   >>

join