It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

WTH??? I get the propaganda comment, but what does abortion mean in the context of this topic??

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If you google Admiral Byrds , might be spelled Bird. You will find some very mysterious happenings around his expeditions in the Ant Actic. Very interesting anomalies have gone on down there. To this day, much of what they do down there is kept secret - WHY?a reply to: mwood

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Seriously do you just automatically believe everything you see claimed in you tube videos at the beginning of this video the following claim is made.

The 10 mtr shear ice wall made the continent impregnable for many years

The events of the video are the 1930/40's well what about the FACT the South Pole was reached in
December the 11th 1911

Then later on they mention the PIRI REIS map and talk as if it is or could be 100% accurate.

The Piri Reis map is not the most accurate map of the sixteenth century, as has been claimed, there being many, many world maps produced in the remaining eighty-seven years of that century that far surpass it in accuracy. The Ribero maps of the 1520s and 1530s, the Ortelius map of 1570, and the Wright-Molyneux map of 1599 (‘the best map of the sixteenth century’) are only a few better-known examples

The area representing North America bears almost no resemblance to its real coastline

There are two major discrepancies from known coastlines: the North American coast mentioned above, and the southern portion of the South American coast. On the Piri Reis map the latter is shown bending off sharply to the east starting around present-day Rio de Janeiro

So the claim off that map showing the Antarctic coast line is wrong.

That is of course unless you believe in the 1500's it was located just at Rio de Janeiro

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: amsterdamn87

I've seen on other sites that Hitler had a time traveling machine, and the U.S. got it from him, but then buried it in one of the poles... north, or south... can't remember. But probably the Anarctic. They are said to have guards there around the clock. They pose as people studying the melting ice burg, but that's just a cover.

They don't want the time traveling machine to fall into the wrong hands.

Maybe that had something to do with WWII.

If the Germans had a time machine how did they lose the war

Buried at the North Pole interesting since it's a floating ice cap

Who said they have guards another conspiracy site no doubt!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: stirling

WTH??? I get the propaganda comment, but what does abortion mean in the context of this topic??

www.englishclub.com...

Meaning: a total failure

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Weird, I've never heard it used that way before. Funny because the word Abort is used somewhat commonly but when the word Abortion is used it brings with it a whole slew of other contextual information even though it shouldn't.

I keep repeating it and using it in other sentences and it still sounds strange. I guess that just makes one more thing I have to deprogram now.

Gee thanx hellobruce....As if I didn't have enough to other bad programming to deal with.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
My mind is officially blown ... by the fact anyone can believe this.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It seems there are a lot of skeptics here. Now I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but it seems alot of threads ive been to lately, seem to go off topic, or for whatever reason is "proven" to be wrong. Ive realised its alot easier to be a skeptic than to have an open mind. I am surprised to see so much hostility towards a story, that would otherwise be seen and thought about years ago. I'm no expert, nor do I have any credibility. But really, the available info about this incident, doesn't in the least bit, seem suspicious?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
It seems there are a lot of skeptics here. Now I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but it seems alot of threads ive been to lately, seem to go off topic,

Do you mean by that they give another side to the claims

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
or for whatever reason is "proven" to be wrong.

Guess what - if it is correct it cannot be proven wrong! The fact that something can be proven to be wrong just shows it was always wrong and just made up.

Ive realised its alot easier to be a skeptic than to have an open mind.

Very wrong actually, it is much easier just to believe any rubbish, because you saw it on the internet, instead of using your brain and checking it out with some decent sources.

But really, the available info about this incident, doesn't in the least bit, seem suspicious?

Well, as has been shown the video posted by the op is just made up nonsense - what is suspicious is that no simple checking was done before posting it here!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I think you're right in that it's predominantly man made craft that we see in the sky - (whether reverse engineered, gifted to us, or genuinely man-concieved.

For me the elephant in the room is the timeline of Operation Paperclip 1945 in which Nazi scientists are brought to the US to continue their work (which doubtless included new aircraft propulsion - possibly zero point anti-gravity).

Then hey presto in 1947 a 'UFO' crashes in Roswell.

The jigsaw screams that after 2 years they'd developed the aircraft that would crash in Rowsell during a test flight.

Otherwise it's a huge coincidence that visiting aliens would happen to crash in the vicinity of Paperclips ex-Nazi flight propulsion engineers

edit on 18-6-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I've seen on other sites that Hitler had a time traveling machine, and the U.S. got it from him, but then buried it in one of the poles...

Wow, a time travel machine and he still couldn't win the war.

Maybe he shoulda' gone back and killed his own grandfather!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

How do we know for sure that your "history books" didn't lie about all this to cover it up? Do you personally know these people that were there back then to verify "your truths"?
History has lied to the masses for centuries. I don't believe everything in the history books either. Do you really think they would allow something like this to "get out" to the public without a coverup?

Inquiring minds are what has revealed truths to many lies that have been passed down to us over the years. Just because it's in the history books doesn't mean that's the way is was either.

Not saying I believe everything in this video, but bashing someone for looking at things from a different perspective isn't necessary. Having an open mind and looking at different views has made many people famous for their discoveries in the past.

You have told us your side. We know you disagree. Your persistence here in this thread makes me wonder if you... well, never mind.

edit on 6/18/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

I've seen on other sites that Hitler had a time traveling machine, and the U.S. got it from him, but then buried it in one of the poles...

Wow, a time travel machine and he still couldn't win the war.

Maybe he shoulda' gone back and killed his own grandfather!

Yeah, that would have been a good idea.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Here is some related data to the your OP sled735. Not sure who was located in that region VRIL - GREY or ANNUNAKI (ANOTHER?) but it does appear some had serious interest in that region and in Paranormal-Meta technology to make contacts...

Maybe some like cold weather and others like it hot/warm some like it dry others wet. Interesting thread nonetheless SnF

Perhaps some of the CURRENT interest in LAKE VOSTOK is associated. Quiet Vostok? Like the Baltic Sea. Sometimes information is shared within the silence. Have to wait till the RUSSIAN brethren share more if they can.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

The Admiral was down there also OP The same Admiral Byrd who reported North Pole access to INNER EA*RTH...

The Greatest Geographical Discovery in Human History

"That enchanted Continent in the Sky, Land of Everlasting Mystery! "

"I'd like to see that land beyond the (North) Pole. That area beyond the Pole is the Center of the Great Unknown:"

- Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd

Operation Highjump (OpHjp), officially titled The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program, 1946-1947, was a United States Navy operation organized by Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd Jr., USN (Ret), Officer in Charge, Task Force 68, and led by Rear Admiral Richard H. Cruzen, USN, Commanding Officer, Task Force 68. Operation Highjump commenced 26 August 1946 and ended in late February 1947. Task Force 68 included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and multiple aircraft. The primary mission of Operation Highjump was to establish the Antarctic research base Little America IV.[1][2]

Highjump’s objectives, according to the U.S. Navy report of the operation, were:[citation needed]
1.training personnel and testing equipment in frigid conditions;
2.consolidating and extending United States sovereignty over the largest practicable area of the Antarctic continent (This was publicly denied as a goal even before the expedition ended);
3.determining the feasibility of establishing, maintaining and utilizing bases in the Antarctic and investigating possible base sites;
4.developing techniques for establishing, maintaining and utilizing air bases on ice, with particular attention to later applicability of such techniques to operations in interior Greenland, where conditions are comparable to those in the Antarctic;
5.amplifying existing stores of knowledge of hydrographic, geographic, geological, meteorological and electromagnetic propagation conditions in the area;
6.supplementary objectives of the Nanook expedition. (The Nanook operation was a smaller equivalent conducted off eastern Greenland.)[3]

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

How do we know for sure that your "history books" didn't lie about all this to cover it up?

So you think they could cover up a ship that was decommissioned and scrapped was secretly sent to the Antarctic, and no sailor on board any other ship noticed a stray aircraft carrier that they knew had been scrapped was there...... or a non existent destroyer suddenly appeared, and both of these ships were somehow invisible to every photograph taken during the exercise....

is this really what you think happened?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Aldebaran is one of my eyes
secret shared...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Ahhh... at last, backup has arrived!

Very good video! I thank you so much for sharing it with us.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Good old Map of Antarctica. That map was actually sent to the US Navy in the 1960's to compare with the survey of Antarctica using ground penetrating radar. It turns out the map was accurate as to what was under the ice. The Admiral used something like 20 different source maps (from the Royal Library in Turkey at his time in history).

To my knowledge there has been no source maps located. The source maps would need to be older than 10k years though so its not surprising governments aren't asking questions since it undermines established doctrine.

Nazis in Antarctica - Ive seen the quote about a new Shangri-La built by the Nazi Navy. They had the mysterious Uboat incidents after the war ended in Argentina. You have Odessa and the ability to get Nazi officials out of the area.

Researchers in Antarctica have found areas where the liquid water temperature is up near 70's degrees. Antarctica does have active volcanos under the ice as well, which is what they attribute to the water / water temp. They have found area where ancient forests once stood. The same has been found in Greenland as well.

Either way an interesting topic, at least for me.

edit on 18-6-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

No. I did say that I don't know if all this video is true. I think there was a cover up of what was discovered in the Antarctic.
Bits and pieces of truth can be found here and there, like putting a puzzle together. It's up to us to find the pieces.

I think we have been enlightened to a huge piece of the puzzle with some of the information in this video.
And the video above offers some great evidence to this fact.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join