It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This video was posted on You Tube March 17, 2014.
It discusses the Ahnenerbe Society: the most mysterious Organization of the Third Reich and their involvement in developing what we call UFOs.

In 1929 a map came to the attention of the Russians that mirrored the coastline of the Antarctic. Thing is, this map showed the area before it was covered in ice, 300 years before it's discovery!
This became an obsession with Hitler and Himmler, so they put together a team to search this area. They found a cave under the ice with warm water that could easily hide large crafts.

Moving along... when the U.S. found out about this, they sent their ships to investigate the area too. When they got close, a large disc-shaped craft came up from the water and passed by them so fast it bent one of the antennas on the ship, and was gone in the blink of an eye.
It sent down a ray and blew up the ship after that, so the fleet turned around.

Hitler was sure the Antarctic was where the lost continent of Atlantis once was. He already had possession of the 'Holy Spear', and the legend was that if he could get the 'Holy Cup', he could have world power. He was sure he would find the cup there. A team was deployed to search for it.

Skipping forward...

Together, Hitler, Himmler, and the Ahnenerbe formed an elite group of scientists to study the paranormal to make contact with unknown beings.
They didn't realize this had already been done in 1919 by secret 'Thule Society' members.

They found some documents that told how to build a flying disc that would take them into space using unconventional means. They finally built it, but it needed a special engine. This is when they brought in Victor Schauberger. He built it 5 years later.

There is an authentic picture of this craft towards the end of the video. They also claim they built 17 more, and a large oblong one to house the 17.

Sorry for jumping around on the topic. I'm going on memory.

Watch the video. I think you'll find it interesting! It's in Russian, but still worth the watch! There is a caption to read along.

Is this what we see in our skies today?

edit on 6/17/2014 by sled735 because: correction

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Anything to back up any of these stories other than a you tube video?

The claims are astounding but....

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

Yes, watch the video.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It appears that communication with these beings was through mental telepathy at a certain location. That is why they needed all the Mediums. A link with some other beings that teach us. Where are these beings actually from?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just finished watching it...

Nice presentation and good new info ...(true or not)...
I love the part where they say there was a disc hovering during the Kursk battle...

Where is the rest of the show?

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

The full Russian video was posted in 2006 and discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In 1929 a map was discovered by the Germans that mirrored the coastline of the Antarctic. Thing is, this map showed the area before it was covered in ice, 300 years before it's discovery!

no it does not...

www.uwgb.edu...

They found a cave under the ice with warm water that could easily hide large crafts.

They did? Source?

when the U.S. found out about this, they sent their ships to investigate the area too. When they got close, a large disc-shaped craft came up from the water and passed by them so fast it bent one of the antennas on the ship, and was gone in the blink of an eye.

What ship, when did this happen? Also the video claimed the Casablanca launched 2 Corsairs .... some problems with that, the USS Casablanca (CVE-55) was never down there, and there were no Corsairs involved in operation High Jump!

As to the claim 100 submarines were not accounted for, just more rubbish.
uboat.net...

As to the claim a destroyer, the Murdoc was sunk, no such USN destroyer existed....

Watch the video. I think you'll find it interesting! It's in German,

Russian, actually. It will not blow your mind, it is just full of nonsense as already posted.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Where are these beings actually from?

They never said.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

I was wondering the same thing. It came to an abrupt end, didn't it?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

ok - so no evidence then

PS lets start with primary sourcers for the aledged quotes from byrd and doeniz

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Okay, Russian. All foreign languages sound the same to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

no it does not...

Yes, it does... except I said German's. I should have said Russians.

Here is another thread that shows a map of Antarctica before it was covered in ice, and discusses it in depth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6/17/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Anyone here to translate this? Isn't that the same video?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It shows the bit missing from the one you posted - just look at the length of them both....

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

cool thanx...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

It shows the bit missing from the one you posted - just look at the length of them both....

But I don't know what he's saying.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It discusses the Ahnenerbe Society: the most mysterious Organization of the Third Reich and their involvement in developing what we call UFOs.

In 1929 a map came to the attention of the Russians that mirrored the coastline of the Antarctic. Thing is, this map showed the area before it was covered in ice, 300 years before it's discovery!
This became an obsession with Hitler and Himmler, so they put together a team to search this area. They found a cave under the ice with warm water that could easily hide large crafts.

Moving along... when the U.S. found out about this, they sent their ships to investigate the area too. When they got close, a large disc-shaped craft came up from the water and passed by them so fast it bent one of the antennas on the ship, and was gone in the blink of an eye.

Hitler was sure the Antarctic was where the lost continent of Atlantis once was. He already had possession of the 'Holy Spear', and the legend was that if he could get the 'Holy Cup', he could have world power. He was sure he would find the cup there. A team was deployed to search for it.

Skipping forward...

Together, Hitler, Himmler, and the Ahnenerbe formed an elite group of scientists to study the paranormal to make contact with unknown beings.
They didn't realize this had already been done in 1919 by secret 'Thule Society' members.

They found some documents that told how to build a flying disc that would take them into space using unconventional means. They finally built it, but it needed a special engine. This is when they brought in Victor Schauberger. He built it 5 years later.

There is an authentic picture of this craft towards the end of the video. They also claim they built 17 more, and a large oblong one to house the 17.

Sorry for jumping around on the topic. I'm going on memory.

Watch the video. I think you'll find it interesting! It's in Russian, but still worth the watch! There is a caption to read along.

Is this what we see in our skies today?

Where's it say anything about the Annunaki?
And Hitler had plenty of knowledge of what the Thule society was up to.... he was a member.

You should look up new berlin.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

As I said, I was going on memory. I could have not worded some things right. I went back and corrected the OP on the parts I know I got wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

But I don't know what he's saying.

Just make something up, like they did in the first video!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

They thought the Antarctic was the lost continent of Atlantis.
I guess this is where the Annunaki comes in.

And Hitler had plenty of knowledge of what the Thule society was up to.... he was a member.

You should look up new berlin.

Hey, go tell it to the video producer. I'm just posting what is on there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join