It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Ahhh... at last, backup has arrived!

Very good video! I thank you so much for sharing it with us.

How can you have an entrance under the North Polar ice cap to a Hollow Earth so is it on the sea bed if so were does the water go

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

No. I did say that I don't know if all this video is true. I think there was a cover up of what was discovered in the Antarctic.
Bits and pieces of truth can be found here and there, like putting a puzzle together. It's up to us to find the pieces.

I think we have been enlightened to a huge piece of the puzzle with some of the information in this video.
And the video above offers some great evidence to this fact.

Really what bits are the parts of the puzzle ie TRUE

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

a reply to: mwood

Yes, watch the video.

So, a youtube video serves as confirmation of the same youtube video's claims?

What if I upload a video to youtube saying that video is full of crap?
Would I be right?
Of course! "Watch the video!"

Harte

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.world-mysteries.com...

The Piri Reis map shows the western coast of Africa, the eastern coast of South America, and the northern coast of Antarctica. The northern coastline of Antarctica is perfectly detailed. The most puzzling however is not so much how Piri Reis managed to draw such an accurate map of the Antarctic region 300 years before it was discovered, but that the map shows the coastline under the ice. Geological evidence confirms that the latest date Queen Maud Land could have been charted in an ice-free state is 4000 BC.

Further and more accurate studies have proven that the last period of ice-free condition in the Antarctic ended about 6000 years ago. There are still doubts about the beginning of this ice-free period, which has been put by different researchers everything between year 13000 and 9000 BC.

The question is: Who mapped the Queen Maud Land of Antarctic 6000 years ago? Which unknown civilization had the technology or the need to do that?

It is well-known that the first civilization, according to the traditional history, developed in the mid-east around year 3000 BC, soon to be followed within a millennium by the Indus valley and the Chinese ones. So, accordingly, none of the known civilizations could have done such a job. Who was here 4000 years BC, being able to do things that NOW are possible with the modern technologies?
a reply to: Xcathdra

So, the question is, who wrote this map?
It seems to back up the theory that people with incredible knowledge (the Atlantis civilization?) could have done this with the help of an advanced civilization. Someone had to see it from the air, right?. Where did they get their advanced knowledge? Could it have been the Anunnaki?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

a reply to: mwood

Yes, watch the video.

So, a youtube video serves as confirmation of the same youtube video's claims?

What if I upload a video to youtube saying that video is full of crap?
Would I be right?
Of course! "Watch the video!"

Harte

No. The documents ON THE VIDEO back up the claims. Pffftttt!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

The Piri Reis map DOESN'T show the Northern Coast of Antarctica if that's the coast of Antarctica what happened to the South American coast from Rio de Janerio South

edit on 18-6-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Ask the ETs. Or, if you can't, ask one of the mediums used to communicate with them to get the answer for you.

ETA: On a serious note, it did say this map was put together later by pieces found on parchment. Different pieces were found at different places. Maybe the piece to that part wasn't found. IDK

edit on 6/18/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Ask the ETs. Or, if you can't, ask one of the mediums used to communicate with them to get the answer for you.

Is that the best answer you can give no wonder you soak up this type of BS.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Look up.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Is that the best answer you can give no wonder you soak up this type of BS.

Don't think you're going to make me feel inferior by talking to me that way. I'm as good as you, or anyone else on ATS. Just because I have an inquisitive mind doesn't mean my interests are BS!!!!!!!!!!

If you find this to be BS, then move along to another thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Look up.

Try typing your answer in one GO!!!!

Still doesn't explain it the map shows the rest of the South American coastline from Rio south.

As far as the accuracy of depiction of the supposed Antarctic coast is concerned, there are two conspicuous errors. First, it is shown hundreds of miles north of its proper location; second, the Drake Passage is completely missing, with the Antarctic Peninsula presumably conflated with the Argentine coast. The identification of this area of the map with the frigid Antarctic coast is also difficult to reconcile with the notes on the map which describe the region as having a warm climate

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Your comprehension is BAD the subject is interesting YOUR source of information is BS is that clear enough for you !

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You are very welcome friend

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Ahhh... at last, backup has arrived!

Very good video! I thank you so much for sharing it with us.

How can you have an entrance under the North Polar ice cap to a Hollow Earth so is it on the sea bed if so were does the water go

Could be something opens portal in atmosphere or water somehow. What that something is could be anything from existing malfunctioning Aircraft/Naval device or something designed if not conscious associated...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If you believe in psychic mediums talking to UFO's for Hitler then he kind of has every right to belittle you. Being gullible doesn't mean you have an 'open mind'

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

One major problem I had with it was that they kept showing the Egyptian wall carvings of the alleged helicopter, spaceship, tank, etc. which are known to a hoax, or if not an intentional hoax they were a mistake claiming to be advanced tech.

When, and how was this proven to be a hoax? Source?

It's not exactly a hoax. It's a lie being told about hieroglyphs in a temple in Abydos.

I explained it here (Not a youtube video, so I don't know if you'll accept it.)

Given that my experience with true believers like yourself has been that such people usually ask for, then don't look at, evidence, let me show you something in this thread:
Here is the panel in question:

Here is another panel from the same temple. This one shows part of the Nebty name for Seti I, the king that started the construction of the temple:

The first pic is the result of Seti's son, Rameses II, plastering over his father's titulary and replacing it with his own, with some of the plaster having fallen out later. In fact, the entire lintel across that side of the room contains the five-fold titulary of Rameses II, with the damaged portion having suffered from some sort of settling that occurred at the support column, as can be seen here:

What's a titulary? link

Read about the Nebty name there. You'll note this is certainly a Nebty name, as it is preceded by a cobra and a vulture in two baskets (partially damaged, to the right of your helicopter.)

You want to chase this down further? You can find most of the glyphs here.

IOW, this panel depicts words not artwork.

Harte

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: blindlyzack
If you believe in psychic mediums talking to UFO's for Hitler then he kind of has every right to belittle you. Being gullible doesn't mean you have an 'open mind'

WELL, AS A MATTER OF FACT, I DO BELIEVE IN MEDIUMS. If they exist now, why couldn't they exist then?

Never mind. I'm not wasting my time on you.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

* Maps I would suggest the maps he used came from antediluvian civilizations based on the non alien interaction position. Its possible ET provided the information by giving a ride around the local neighborhood to some locals who then made the map.

But then again I don't subscribe to the theory that we popped up on the world stage 10k + years ago. There is too much unknown / suppressed about our history, this planet and where we came from. In order for research to work correctly scientists must ask the question and arrive at this response - I do not know.

Somehow I think our scientists are more concerned with protecting their ego / theories that are now challenged by new information. For scientists to shun other scientists who don't see eye to eye has absolutely no place in science - period.

Do I think Atlantis existed? - Yes
Do I think extraterrestrials have been on earth for a long time - Yes
Do I think there is an ancient civilization that has long since passed that was more advanced than what we are at this point in time? - Yes.
Do I think there is a possibility of more planets being located in our solar system - Based on recent research the answer is yes and the possibility is there are 2 and not just one.
Do I think the Nazis were in Antarctica? Its a proven fact by the Nazis own records so yes. British scientists just recently discovered a very large waterway running under the Antarctic ice. To me it lends to the possibility that there may in fact be a Nazi base.

The History of WWII as taught in school is nothing like what we know. They stick to just the war - good verse evil. They never touch on anything else and I have always wondered why.

There is a conspiracy theory where the CIA had agents in all the major publishing companies in order to intercept / control information. One could make the same argument with the US Department of Education. A federal agency that is really not needed since education is a state issue. However without that department it makes it more difficult to control information taught in schools.

I think our history has been hijacked by leaders throughout our history and have slowly removed information in an effort to lay claims to the "advances" for their own personal gain.

Egypt and the Giza plateau, imo, is evidence of that - specifically the Sphinx and its weathering over the millennia. Noah's Ark, the Holy Grail, monotheistic religions could be other examples.

My question is what are all the observatories in Antarctica there for. What tests / observations / etc are they working on? I also noticed announcement from those scientific outposts rarely if ever make the news. Same with our Space program.

The other theory would be our antediluvian ancestors achieved such advanced technology that they forgot how to exist without it. If we lose electricity to some fluke how many people know how to use a slide rule? If a civilization loses the ability to do the small things then its entirely possible for that society to revert back to caveman so to speak.

An example is the UFO incident where our radar supposedly interfered with the UFO's control causing a crash. People argue that radar is so antiquated to ET that there is no way such primitive technology could be the cause. My argument would be because the technology is so ancient the ET's most likely advanced to the point it was no longer in use. Their construction techniques would not think about radar technology affecting its craft since its not been in uses for maybe 10's of thousands of years.

Just my 2 cents. Sorry for the long post.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They don't exist now...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: blindlyzack

Before you dismiss that you may want to look into the Nazi SS and Himmler. He was into the occult area and actually required SS officers to procreate in graveyards. He thought that conception in that location could "absorb" the spirit of the person who was dead, reincarnating a revered hero of Germany.

Also its possible Hitler did not know about those "contacts" since the inner circle for Hitler did their own things without asking. It also ignores the possibility that some of these prominent people involved are in fact not human. The discussion today about ET's who look like us and being present in our society now could have existed during WWII as well.

Ironically enough to dismiss ET / UFO's as being not real based on "evidence or lack there of" then the same should be applied to religions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join