It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Film Admiral Byrd fighting Saucers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
On MAY 2006 the Russians released a 45 minute video about the NAZI UFO enigma. It contains much of the same saucer images as the previous film [Secrets of the Third Reich], but it has more photos and briefly shows the drive unit glowing in operation. The film is in Russian and we are awaiting a translation.

What is important in this film is that about 5 minutes into the film the Admiral Byrd expedition to Antarctic is shown on live footage from the time. The story is told by Russian Naval officers. There are several great segments showing the U Boats in Antarctic waters. the size of the fleet of Admiral Byrd and the planes on the deck of the aircraft carrier.Then they show film footage of the battle!!! The planes being shot down... and the UFO's... One disk flies swiftly between the camera and the smoke stack of the ship... then they capture one slowly crossing the entire scene...

This is amazing footage and we anxiously await the translation... [Film Link Below]

Near the end of the film they briefly cover the underground fresh water lake that sits below what is now Vostok Station in Antarctica [Lake Vostok] The lake is about the size of Lake Ontario. [They are planning to take samples...See Lake Vostok Article]

Then there are images of HAARP and some views of a seismograph taking readings. They show this in conjunction with describing a wormhole that exists at both poles!!! Perhaps this is the hole people have talked about at the poles?

RUSSIAN VIDEO Released MAY 2006

Here is the original for those who have not seen it...both are about an hour long

Secrets of the Third reich

Lake Vostok Article

PS I hope this is a scoop... didn't see it in the search...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I understood the word "protivnika". But that's about it. And is that music from Silent Hunter III I hear? Lol, anyway, its a nice video. I look forward to a translation.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonOne disk flies swiftly between the camera and the smoke stack of the ship... then they capture one slowly crossing the entire scene...

Are you talking about them black smudges that are blatantly superimposed?!?!?! If so I think I'm going to pee myself laughing.

Damn, those pesky alien craft always manage to look completely out of focus even when everything else in the frame isn't don't they.

I can't really say much for the rest as obviously it needs translating.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by John Nada]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Im sorry, but I dont think this is legit.

The video of the UFOs and the battle was superimposed.

Id be interested ti know more about Nazi bases in Antarctica, but since I dont speak Russian, and since theres obviously some fake stuff in there, I dont think it will be from this source.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
A whole lot of talking and a whole lot of random video that shows nothing. It's almost a GOOD thing you can't understand what they're saying because it forces you to look for real evidence on the screen and not accept what they're saying. And they throw in everything but the kitchen sink, too: Nazis, ancient Sanskrit writings (no doubt about Vimanas and other mythical stuff), HAARP, wormholes, mexican balloons, possibly Atlantis as well, secret societies... Is there anything they missed?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is really fascinating stuff, as it really touches on so many different things from Astrology, Sacred Geometry, Religion and so on.

This one is in English

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Zorgon i'm sorry for saying this! If you think there are ufo's in that film you need to go to the doctors for your head to be tested.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
This is really fascinating stuff, as it really touches on so many different things from Astrology, Sacred Geometry, Religion and so on.

Me and my bad luck, all things I don't believe...

As for the translation, ATS has some Russian members, I am sure they could translate at least part of that video's speech.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I saw the Russian UFO crash video and now this.

If Russia does have UFO technology and space craft, then why do they fake all these videos?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Uh why would Russia have secret footage of americans fighting ufo's when americans can't get it?

I think this film was doctored for purpose of example and the speakers probably say that in the film.. although I don't speak russian .. yet anyways.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Damn, those pesky alien craft always manage to look completely out of focus even when everything else in the frame isn't don't they.

Whether or not the ones in THIS video are fake or real...the fact that they don't appear in focus lends credibility to them being REAL IF they were sharp and clear and focused I would say FAKE in a sec...

Of course you would have to understand plasma drives and electromagnetic sheilding effects to know that

Try the Air Force Research Laboratory for work on plasma actuators that our steatlh tech is working with to make planes disappear

Simply put... an electromagnetic field around any vehicle will distort, bend or deflect light waves [an electromagnetic rediation] making a craft fuzzy at least. virtually invisible at best.

Still not convinced? Look thru a radiator thats putting out heat waves [also electromagnetic radiation] and see the distortion behind it... Look at a heat mirage on any roadway in summer where the road is sheilded by a watery looking surface. The road is there, but you can't see it... only water appears to be water..

Same principle applies. If the feild is good enough. you could bend light waves from behind the craft... around the craft with would make the craft vanish to the viewer.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Uh why would Russia have secret footage of americans fighting ufo's when americans can't get it?

Ummmm how bout cuz the Russkies are covertly our friends and have been for a very long time?

Because our Government gets a perverse pleasure out of hiding the truth? Since when have we been able to get ANY official footage of anything contraversial?

Because they were there?

I think this film was doctored for purpose of example and the speakers probably say that in the film.. although I don't speak russian .. yet anyways.

Perhaps... I will wait for translation though and see what they are saying I am interested in the last bit with the wormhole and HAARP I just can't wait to find out what they are claiming...

But ummm with all the Russian I have been hearing on NASA TV lately... maybe its time to learn?
After all Russians learn English so they can directly translate what we are on about and not have to rely on propagand translations

Имейте славный день, друга

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Still not convinced? Look thru a radiator thats putting out heat waves [also electromagnetic radiation] and see the distortion behind it... Look at a heat mirage on any roadway in summer where the road is sheilded by a watery looking surface. The road is there, but you can't see it... only water appears to be water..

Actually, your inference does not follow.. Heat distortion of visible light does not happen because of infrared radiation, but because of differences in *density* of air due to the temperature (average molecular velocity) of the air. The index of refraction for less dense air is different than for more dense. The same principle can be seen in liquids of different densities sitting on top of each other. Light will bend at a funny angle at the junction of those two. Has nothing to do with electromagnetic energy put out by the air/liquids/whatever. Infrared *radiation* is simply infrared photons being emitted from hot objects, and those do not cause other "visible" photons to bend or anything.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Whether or not the ones in THIS video are fake or real

It's fake, there is no "or" to it.

There's a difference between distortion and a black smudge on the film frame, that's something the eye will recognise everytime.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by John Nada]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's fake, there is no "or" to it.

So you are saying that the whole battle is faked then?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well we know that Nue Schwabenland was the 1st manned base on the Antarctic continent established by the Germans in the later 1930s after exploration earlier in the century. They had a very heavy presence complete with submarines and a huge freighter with catapult aircraft.

One of these aircaft found an area devoid of ice with blue and green lakes. Upon landing it was found that algea were responsible for the colors of the water but the water was warm and even hot in some areas. With no volcanic activity ever found on the frozen continent to this day it is a mystery as to where the heat came from. At the time is was disbelieved but when the American teams with Byrd found the area it was confirmed.

Byrd was obsessed with the "land beyond the pole" business and quoted that in public many times. How can there be a land beyond the pole when you're on a roughly circular continent and the very concept of the pole means an end. It's all relative where you begin on the ice but all ways lead to the pole in the ice cap so any land beyond is just more ice when viewed from any perspective.

He also stated how the 1958 Operation Highjump was, to paraphrase, "the most important undertaking in history." Lots of over the top verbiage just for an expedition to the ice cap.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, some of these scenes that are shown are highly questionable. They are obvious shots from the Pacific campaign during WWII. I do believe there is some truth to the whole Nazi base in Antacrtica theory, but this film is a little fishy. I do believe that the whole story behind Operation High Jump has not been told, and the death behind Forrestall's "suicide" is extremely suspect. I was just wondering if anyone here has tried to find any anomalies in the Neuschwabenland region using Google Earth. Probably a longshot but I will give it a shot.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I remember reading a few years ago that 250,000 German soldiers at the end of ww2 were un accounted for (excluding pow's,mia,kia etc) supposidly they were transported to antartica at the end of 45 to beef up the defences at the antartic base, i'll try and dig a link up for it again

Graham

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graham
I remember reading a few years ago that 250,000 German soldiers at the end of ww2 were un accounted for (excluding pow's,mia,kia etc) supposidly they were transported to antartica at the end of 45 to beef up the defences at the antartic base, i'll try and dig a link up for it again

Graham

let us just assume for one second that 250K nazi personel were shipped to a secret antarctic base " somewhere "

please indulge me in a little logistial exercise

1 transport - please lay out a coherent plan to actually ship 250k personel from occupied europe to antarctica .

2 supplies - how much supplies - in tons does a 250 thousad man force consume / day ? include all classes of suply .

the ckaim of 250k unaccounted for - is erroneous . and the premise that they could be shipped to the antarctic frankly laughable

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
All I want to know is why they are landing all those big super galaxy c-5's down there and why all the ATS personnel... [not refering to this board] What's so secret about drilling holes into Lake Vostok or Penguins that requires so much activity...

This is the passenger terminal, or PAX terminal per the local slang. It is just a little hut on skis that is dragged out here for the summer season. The bald guy in the front is Dave Havner, who I didn't know at the time. He is one of the ATS crew and I have gotten to know him over the winter. Since he was staying the winter, he was
headed out to Christchurch for a week of R&R on this particular day. The regular McMurdo staff used to get this, but not any more. However, the ATS guys still do.

The above is just a casual observation from one of the PAX terminal workers...

And 56 years operational mess to clean up... That soil is saturated with fuel and chemicals.

Just what is so important down there that it requires that many tax dollars and that much heavy equipment [c-17's and c-5's] and that many personal?

Earth base for the Lunar Mining Operation?
Stargate?
UFO Base?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join