It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ArJunaBug

Thank you very much!
I've been trying to find one that had the caption to read on the last part.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

You might find this an interesting read on the Piri Reis Map:

The map drawn by Piri Re‘is dated to the month of Muharrem 919 AH (corresponding to spring 1513 CE) is well known in the fringe literature. Piri Re‘is was an admiral of the Turkish navy and this map, showing the Atlantic Ocean, West Africa, the Iberian Peninsula and lands on the western side of the Ocean, seems to have been based on twenty different maps. One of them has been thought to be a copy of the lost map made by Christopher Columbus, as Piri’s own annotations claim as much. The map was rediscovered by the Director of National Museums, Halil Etem Edhem (1861-1938), when the Topkapi Serail Palace in Istanbul was being converted into a museum in 1929. The map was subsequently studied by a prominent German orientalist, Paul Kalhe (1875-1964), who reported on it at the eighteenth Congress of Oriental Studies in Leiden in 1931.
What does it consist of?

It was drawn on camel skin parchment, using nine different colours of ink; it is 860 mm tall, 610 mm wide at the top (north) and 410 mm wide at the base (south). There is evidence along the top edge that another strip of parchment, which would probably have shown the British Isles, Iceland, Greenland and Newfoundland, has been lost. The eastern section of the map has also been torn away, leaving a ragged edge, although the change in width from north to south is a product of the natural shape of the skin. It is illustrated with a number of ships, most of which are Portuguese caravels, parrots (referred to as ‘tuti birds’, depicted on the island of Antilles) and mythical images. 117 place-names are shown on the map, most of which are typical of late medieval portolan charts and are easily identifiable.

All in all, the Piri Re‘is map of 1513 is easily explained. It shows no unknown lands, least of all Antarctica, and contained errors (such as Columbus’s belief that Cuba was an Asian peninsula) that ought not to have been present if it derived from extremely accurate ancient originals. It also conforms to the prevalent geographical theories of the early sixteenth century, including ideas about the necessity of balancing landmasses in the north with others in the south to prevent the earth from tipping over (just as Hapgood later hypothesised with his crustal displacement theory). Nevertheless, the map was a remarkable achievement, testimony to the skills of Piri as a cartographer and the only surviving representative of the maps made by Columbus during his first two voyages of discovery. As with so much in Bad Archaeology, it is only made mysterious by the wilful ignoring of evidence that explains its methods of composition (most importantly, the legends written by the mapmaker himself) and by making exaggerated claims about its accuracy while its manifest inaccuracy is overlooked.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ArJunaBug

Thanks interesting video...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It's odd that nobody wants to talk about Antarctica. People are all but forbidden from even setting foot in Antarctica. I wonder why? Something is beneath the ice, that's for damn sure. What is it though?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: simsumre

You have to say the majix word VOSTOK
simsumre

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: simsumre
It's odd that nobody wants to talk about Antarctica. People are all but forbidden from even setting foot in Antarctica. I wonder why? Something is beneath the ice, that's for damn sure. What is it though?

Some say there is a time traveling machine hidden there. That would make them keep people out, wouldn't it?!!!

edit on 6/19/2014 by sled735 because: add video

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Some say there is a time traveling machine hidden there. That would make them keep people out, wouldn't it?!!!

It depends, I'm not sure going 88 mph on ice is a good idea.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Where do you get that idea from? All you have to do is google 'travel to Antarctica' and you get an awful lot of links from travel companies more than happy to take you there. Are you more keen on spreading a rumour/assumption rather than an actual fact, or did you actually check?

An example...

www.rowadventures.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Where do you get that idea from? All you have to do is google 'travel to Antarctica' and you get an awful lot of links from travel companies more than happy to take you there. Are you more keen on spreading a rumour/assumption rather than an actual fact, or did you actually check?

An example...

www.rowadventures.com...

I haven't checked in many years, actually. I guess you can go there now. Consider me corrected.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I guess this is Taurus then, and connects all the way up into Canada, with Mount Shasta as well?

Not annanuki! The other team really. Taurus is more connected to pleidies and Lyra.

Sirius (Sirius B, the dwarf star one, dark side is gravity always) . Zeta Reticuli. More of a nuki thing really.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'll give an example. Currently ISIS and also the Colorado Airport murals and this:

Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Official) ft. Juicy J

This is annanuki ideals. Suppression of technology, only for the elite. The poor kept under resets and oppression, serfs and dark age violence and religious oppression. They have annanuki background.

The opposite side is a part of the progression of technology for the entire planet. Now how far the nazi's worked with the taurus groups, not really sure. Upgrade is occurring nonetheless and humanity is going into the solar system. However we're seeing a real power struggle, free up the energy and technology or continue to suppress it and the people. Over time however, the progression will occur and the bullies are going to be accountable. Short run, have no idea. Not interested in short run except that people wake up and become really loving and kind and help each other and start to stand up for what is right and their children's happiness, and send SOS's up. The means and the end are not the same thing. Its how you do something, not the ending that is the most important.

The annanuki, the Nuki's, are holding this planet hostage and all the people. They'd kill everyone and restart it before giving up power. Thats not going to happen however.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: wmd_2008

Maybe if I see them closer together... Can you circle the part on your overlay that is this map?

No problem here you go

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Also, the inner worlds or bases, are usually marked, though the poles are obviously known. They are connected to portals to many different systems. For example the galaxy andromeda. Doorways.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

1 is not sure these are ANNUNA associated ideals Unity_99. Some in entertainment may be and are exploiting ancient influences for their own entertainment causes however to mind play with those they can. And by doing so my be bonding themselves within metaphysical parameters unknowingly.

The Cosmic family... There are many its also not a far reach to consider imposterfakers using the ANNUNAKI name for their own agenda. 1 is not saying that there are not potential factions associated with them who may not interact accordingly to peaceful way. 1 is saying however when speaking of any CREATOR Creation Energy group its not fair to group them all into the same behavior/belief systems w/o having the objective data to do so.

@ times some may not understand your received data clearly when you transmit it into the interwebs collective Unity_99, which may cause friction doubt and mislabeling of your loving energy for others.
So if possible keep this in mind for some of what you transmit may carry accuracy but if not delivered to the minds of the observers properly the data may not reach them in the ways destined...

Further its hard to verify who exactly it was from this region of existence that was claiming to of been contacting the Germans from Aldebaranez which allows for any the opportunity to infiltrate / manipulate if that was the case.
1 @ times wonders who they really were / are for why would they share certain technologies associated with war designs? And not share portal access or direct conscious access that would limit global oppression with these builds and increase Vibrative Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy uplifting.

Not saying they weren't from Aldebaran nor challenging your belief system of the ANNUNAKI, just seems odd unless they contacted some there seeking potential oppression or who didn't possess mind scan technology to see the Germans intents of oppression.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Thanks. Yeah, I can see it now. I didn't know where to look before.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The Aryan race supposedly come from the Aldebaran system !
something similar to the tales that the nazi's were looking into with the thule society and their search for the hollow earth entrances created and natural all over the world

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

1 is not denying this
what 1 is doing is leaving space open for personal evaluation of a possibility that "others" could of been contacting here as well who may not be those mentioned sapien82.

If this planet is overseen by Energy group "?" who do not approve of contact with human from any non approved, how do you think things would orchestrate w/ the Germans seeking contact potentially beyond them who oversee. What do you think they would do? Let them contact or?

NAMASTE*******

edit on 6/19/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

An example...

www.rowadventures.com...

I haven't checked in many years, actually. I guess you can go there now. Consider me corrected.

My pleasure. I don't think you could never actually not go, but it may have been actually more difficult/dangerous/expensive to make the journey as an independent traveller.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The suppression team on earth is the annanuki. I call them nuki's. They took us out in a past cycle, when we were already cosmic. I'm Lyra, from a long journey. What is going on here is based on the extreme lower frequency earth is enduring at this time, for we are surrounded by sides that actually battle each other. We were white, fair, aryan/nordic. There is an age old species thing going on, where one side is oppressing all life on earth. Only one side is connected to Beyond or Good/God, and its not the oppressors. (this isn't about race but who is the slave masters of the various pens people are stuck in) Except I can't stand the fighting. The whole duality thing is so completely foreign.

The way to rescue earth is to raise earth up again. To do that, the people have to stop fighting and start feeding the poor and homeless and start to act with Love in each circumstance.

In my own experiences, the harvesting kind was frequent, I had wounds, and this involved greys. I still have the odd experience that involves the family, but all the negative aspects seemed to vanish, based on one particular experience . Was shown pictures of a volcanic lake in South America. I knew it was Andromeda and that there were portals there. I tried to avoid thinking of it, because I tend to be a tad psi, and this can get anyone in trouble. You don't want to be pulled to or explore a base, even Remote Viewing, as some are apt to do, for me They can pick all that up, their bases are guarded You don't go places you're not invited.

Anyway after that, very shortly after that, the flashes began in the sky. I tried to get my son to come out with me and see what was going on, and a tall outline, taller than the shed at around 8 feet, in a uniform, as if unzipping so I could see his outline, appeared and the words came, "Do not involve the children". So I changed subject, but went outside and there was a metallic grey orb at the window on the second floor near their bedrooms.

Next morning was in the tub when I started getting a physical checkup. Didn't see a thing, but suspected greys. To make a long story short, I choose to be kind to them, just be Love no matter what, and he unzipped, I saw this 8 foot tall angel et, in full bio armour, long blond hair, and then had missing time or very vague moments of not knowing how I got from the tub scene to the sink to my bedroom drying my hair. I asked for him to identify. He gave a name I couldn't quite get, but it was akin to Jaekstrom. Which I thought sounded biblical but its actually swedish or nordic??? And that they were from Taurus constellation, 65 light years away, and from Telos. Telos is mount shasta, and our own version of Mount Sinai. I've already witnessed and had contact with wingless, cigar shaped crafts with my son. And I was told that was aldebaran. Aldebaran is 65.1 light years away.

They protected me from the greys. I have not had the same experiences that I was having up until then. Kindness protected me. Women do the checkups and men guard, which is very good form thank you very much.

I was given a series of snapshots as if he took out a wallet and was showing me the family and also I asked if I was related to them, I meant in soul/spirit, and he said we were akin to cousins.

This is about furthering the technology, upgrades and I'm going to also bring up the aryan or white race, which is what my mars experience long ago, was. We're not going into any veils, burqua's or repression.

There are 2 sides here. One constantly resets and suppresses. Not this time.

But anything in this duality is lower form, and fighting.

By the way, it seems Enki was actually the head El, not Enlil as so many think, they seemed to have turned it around, and he was not exactly annanuki. Unless the word is being used to mean everyone. Because these Els, or ETs, seem to be some of the angels. The good ones. The ones for progressing not resetting.

The only other way of describing the sides would be to say, that ALL ET are annanuki. But that still refers mainly to a group that is connected to the digs in Iraq and Nimrod. And suppression.

That the other side is a mixture from andromeda to taurus/pleiadies and orion and alpha centauri, a group that has nordics and greys operating together for the upgrade as well, is fairly obvious.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
One side harvests people's dna and I was told it was the Jewish bloodline, but the only side that has the Jewish would be my father's english side, and his maternal grandmother who was a direct descendant of Sir Walter Scott and the house of the dragon as far as I'm concerned. The merivignian line, which is Egypt and Sumar. That is the particular dna that I notice in other abductees. Even the native ones like my friend who has Scottish from her father. There is alot of Scottish royal genes in the abductees, and I'm sure other lineages too. But they seem to be after annanuki style markers.

The ones I am referring to, the Algartha, Telos and even antartica group, were the protectors from all that harvesting. Human side. And it took responding in a bad situation with kindness, choosing to be Loving no matter what, to access that protection.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join