It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Also what is the connection between the snnukai and the USB symbol

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightYearsAhead
a reply to: sled735

If you are a believer in David Wilcock then any credibility about the stories you say would be lost, as they are all people who talk about highly speculative and mostly untrue things for money.

I like David Wilcock, and find his "theories" quite feasible. I loved his last book, The Source Field Investigations. He does offer documentation to a lot of his work.

I know some people here think he's crazy, but I don't. He is just as credible as anyone else out there looking for answers, IMO.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
I like David Wilcock, and find his "theories" quite feasible. I loved his last book, The Source Field Investigations. He does offer documentation to a lot of his work.

I know some people here think he's crazy, but I don't. He is just as credible as anyone else out there looking for answers, IMO.

You know, he has a forum too.

Harte

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sled there is one other possibility which is worth taking into consideration as to how the Nazi's however unlikely it seems to us may have retrieved advanced technology, now personally I think they had some fantastic scientists (many of whom were jewish and eastern european forced to work for them or die) so they could have simply worked on an idea and managed through some twist of fate to replicate it but what if they had damaged vehicles of unknown origin and dug them up in germany itself, perhaps they were able to get some working but others were perhaps a hybrid of parts cobbled together by them from several seperate wrecks or rebuilt with the best they could do.

There was a wierd incident that ranks as one of the strangest mass UFO sightings in recorded history over the city of neurembour on the 14th of april 1561 and a contemporary painting of the time showing the battle clearly shows fires on the ground were some of these objects appear to have been shot down in there battle.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Now couple this with reports that the germans supposedly retrieved a crashed UFO in 1937.

www.roswellufomuseum.com...

Now what if they did but it crashed in 1561 and lay buried for a considerable period of time, indeed what if they retrieved several of them, the bell apparatus may indeed have been part of one and perhaps they could not reverse engineer them so they only had a handful dug up from the neurebourg area, it would be interesting to see if any elderly germans remember any strange excavation in the area prior to the war and this painting would certainly have been known by the ahnenerb and the perhaps even the vril society as well as being of interst to the likes of there power mad top brass but of course any alien remains would have been conveniently disposed of lest they upset there racial superiority agenda.

You will have to forgive my grammer and spelling I have an optical migrain and can hardly see the screen.

Migrain is passed now so headache (which always follows and is incredible) aside I shall endeavour to continue,.

Now remember that Neurembourg was a hub city for the Nazi party and some of the mose spectacular public buildings were built there so they litterally had to move vast amounts of soil in those areas and it may have served that building these spectactular romanesque stadiums and buildings would also have hidden the retrieval excavation of any possible downed remains that may have survived buried for century's since that infamous UFO battle over the medievil city but a quick check of the net turned up nothing that could have been ascribed to they performing secret excavations other than there vast buildings some of which also were about 1937 when the probably made up story of the UFO crashing in 1937 in germany is supposed to have happened, but like I said what if it (they) did not crash there in 1937 but 1561 and the battle that was then reported would explain the weaponized (Meyer style) Andromedan scout ship and several crashes as indicated by the contemporary illustration would also account for several different type's and that being said what if the nazis only repaired or rebuild these ancient wrecks and the nazi test prototype the BELL was part of one that they where trying to reverse engineer.
What if they found these and the search for ancient documents was because they believed the remains which may have still been inside some of these downed craft which had also been buried were human like, and they thought they may have come from somewhere on earth.
I am just hypothesizing here but these questions have to be asked.
edit on 20-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
Probably explains why google earth has blurred out the images of what seems to be statues and also the shadows of castles

Where exactly has it done that?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
Ive posted pics before for some reason it was removed.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
the tales of nazis in antarctica are fascinating…

only trouble is, all the leaders of the world are spirit worshippers and Hitler certainly was part of the pyramid, but no where near the top… he got played… useful, but played… tptb don't sneeze w out consulting their "spirits"

yt: A Trip into the Supernatural - Roger Morneau

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere
They knew of an entrance. Or easier entrance.

The poles havent always been qhere they are today though.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

That is a picture of what exactly? Location?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
fot some reason I can't share tl the other.
For that image see USB SYNBOL?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

fot some reason I can't share tl the other.

So again, what is the location? Surely you can give a location?

For that image see USB SYNBOL?

???? what does that mean?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sounds as possible as everything else to me.
Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I liked the vids. kind of entertaining hearing the Russian take. I have always thought the Operation Highjump stories suspect but the idea of a submarine going into a secret base is kind of exciting. Something out of Land of the Lost. My biggest problem with the mythos is the story of the saucers coming out of the water, sinking a ship, destroying planes etc..If it was Nazi tech they never would have lost the war in the first place. Still a fun thread Sled.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Mods I can't share images??????

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Theres loads more but cant copy link havr to mamually do them?????
edit on 21-6-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Mods I can't share images??????

Once again, what is the location....

Looks just like a rock and some trees!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Now may I ask if there's a connection to the USB symbol and its possible evidence that previous civilisations had technology far more advanced than we believe?
Because I think there is and also believe the evidence is obvious.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join