It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The real truth about WW2 is more unvelibable almost a sci-fi movie that people would say it cant be truth if they knew, the rise of Germany after the WW1 is almost hard to believe, from the ashes and destruction and death Germany in a very few years they were already up running and with mind of vengance over WW1, for the thirst of blood. Germany didnt rise after WW1 by itself, it got help from some ET factions that wants some control over Earth , that believe of arian destiny and the occult came from this ET faction, they provide to Germany with new science and technology ( V2's rockets, radars and submarines and even some planes with almost untreaceble radar capabilitites that to this date are confidential and top secret, even the history channel made a documentary of this kind of plane), The Battle of LA was the beginning of this, it was the the event that announce the hostilitys.

Germany wanted blood, this ET factions help on achieve that, thats why many pilots who fought in the air saw the famous foo fighters, Every human conflict on Earth to this date have in some degree ET interactions. The USA knew this at least the very high ranking officials with high top secret clearence, and yes USA was help too by other Et faction to achieve advances in science to counter Germanys technology (gave by ET's too).

At the end Germany fall down by the coalition forces (USA and Rusia), their top secret technologies gave by this ET faction got in the hands of USA and Russia and this started what we know of the Space Race and Cold War between USA and Rusia, just after the end of WW2 happens Roswell in USA soil, the high ranking USA officials already knew they where ETs and they have some advance in technology by their indirect help but Roswell was the tip of the cake, real ET technology delivered to them to help humans in the next step, actually Roswell story some parts are truth others are uttery false, The Roswell crash was a ET craft flying close to area 51, they were checking things out (this ET craft was from the faction that helped Germany), the Ets that helped USA indirectly knew this and helped crash that ship (the story circulating that the "powerful" radars and electric storm make crash this ET ship is uttery nonses), most of the times when ET enggage in some fight they dont leave any traces of it they take everything up like nothing happen, this time ET's let that ship down so the USA army force could find it and study it entirely because this was the next step in human evolution technology.

This is what happen in the years of WW2 to 1950's the rest is what we know to this date some parts.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

In my previous post:

The most puzzling however is not so much how Piri Reis managed to draw such an accurate map of the Antarctic region 300 years before it was discovered, but that the map shows the coastline under the ice. Geological evidence confirms that the latest date Queen Maud Land could have been charted in an ice-free state is 4000 BC.

It seems to back up the theory that people with incredible knowledge (the Atlantis civilization?) could have done this with the help of an advanced civilization.

Then please explain to me how this was done when the latest it could have been charted in an ice-free state was 4000 BC ?

Well here you go a MODERN MAP with his in a layer over it.

Now even the most obstinate of people can see were his map is wrong.

You have been given links explaining how a false assumption was made now YOU can see after Rio de Janeiro his map is NOT ACCURATE HE DRAWS the South American coast curving out the way into the Southern Atlantic

Advanced civilization helping
just
thats how they have a lost land they were useless at map making!!!
edit on 18-6-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ
The real truth about WW2 is more unvelibable almost a sci-fi movie that people would say it cant be truth if they knew, the rise of Germany after the WW1 is almost hard to believe, from the ashes and destruction and death Germany in a very few years they were already up running and with mind of vengance over WW1, for the thirst of blood. Germany didnt rise after WW1 by itself, it got help from some ET factions that wants some control over Earth , that believe of arian destiny and the occult came from this ET faction, they provide to Germany with new science and technology ( V2's rockets, radars and submarines and even some planes with almost untreaceble radar capabilitites that to this date are confidential and top secret, even the history channel made a documentary of this kind of plane), The Battle of LA was the beginning of this, it was the the event that announce the hostilitys.

I take it this is a wind up because of the MANY mistakes in one paragraph!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Thank you CDT.
I appreciate your post. I have quit commenting on this thread to some of the members here.
Anyone who wants to discuss this topic without throwing stones at the "seekers" are always welcome.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Thank you for your input.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
It seems there are a lot of skeptics here. Now I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but it seems alot of threads ive been to lately, seem to go off topic, or for whatever reason is "proven" to be wrong. Ive realised its alot easier to be a skeptic than to have an open mind. I am surprised to see so much hostility towards a story, that would otherwise be seen and thought about years ago. I'm no expert, nor do I have any credibility. But really, the available info about this incident, doesn't in the least bit, seem suspicious?

Because if your mind is TOO open, your brains fall out. There is one thing to have an open mind and another thing to be so gullible as to believe every outlandish story that is told.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

The topic of this thread is This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic? . Comments need to remain on topic. Remember, go after the ball, not the player.

Please do not respond to this.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
Well I came late to the party and after reaching the end of the thread - phew... girl. You got some haters, don't you?

After all, I like to consider, hypothesize, and what if my way - around such stories as Sled so wonderfully crafts for us.

But I did notice, many here Sled are of the jealous type. Very molded in their way of thinking, and fighting hellishly to get other people to also fall into their way of thinking. It helps them validate themselves, and their methods. It's a coping mechanism they play to justify their means. I'd really start just, thanking them for their contribution to your thread and pay them no mind.

Focus on those posts who are interested in the same "what if" questions you are. After all, simply by their manner you know they think they are on a crusade to enlighten the "dummies" right? In their mind, that's what justifies it for them. They think they are saving people from their foolishly stupid ideas!

I've always been interested in the rumors of occultism in Nazi Germany. I also look at the "Projects" that erupted in the US after the acquiring some of the Scientists from Nazi Germany in Project Paperclip. Here are a few sites I've come across in researching for myself the ideas presented in your OP Sled, (cause lets face it, we aren't looking at skeptics willing to "what-if" the content for even a moment - that would be "*gasp* sacrilegious to the status quo of what our approved history teaches us.)

Yeah pretend this is a finger
and

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

Well, those are a few interesting sites I came across regarding the "myth" surrounding these topics, as I find that it's fascinating stuff, regardless of what pans out to be forbidden history; and just mythology. Either way, it says a lot about us - humanity.

CdT

Love your links! Thanks so much!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Thank you for the map. Why does yours look so different to this one posted in the link I provided?
www.world-mysteries.com...

Also,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Piri Reis wrote some notes on his map which detailed his sources. He admits that he was not the original cartographer of the works depicted in his map; he states that he merely compiled a number of source maps into one piece. He claimed to have used the source maps of Columbus among other earlier explorers, but some sources he claimed, went back to 400B.C.E. and even earlier. These source maps were most likely derived from the Imperial Library in Constantinople since this was Reis’ main source of information and where his map was originally discovered. Where did these source maps come from? Who could have mapped the topography of Antarctica prior to the glaciation before our modern era?

A question we can only speculate an answer to until documented proof comes out of the wood work. Maybe is wasn't the Antarctica, but still there is a map that went back to 400 B.C.E. Who made it?

Now, enough about the map. There are other topics in this video up for discussion.

How about we talk about the UFOs that were built. Did the model come from channeled messages of other-worldly beings, as told, or did we just get lucky and have someone with an IQ of 300 born in Germany to tell us how to build them?

Are the things we see in the sky today of our own making, or are there ETs flying around up there too?

Anyone else see anything in the video you'd like to discuss?

edit on 6/18/2014 by sled735 because: add pic

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: sled735

Do I think Atlantis existed? - Yes

I'm going to have to ask... why? It was mentioned in an allegorical tale by Plato, had absolutely NO other references against it at the time. It then became a bit of a fad later on in the 19th century and then new agers decided to embellish it as a place way ahead of its time with all manner of wonders being performed - for which of course there is absolutely - utterly - completely - no shred of evidence prior to said new agers dreaming it up and scamming the gullible.

Now, was there an allegorical nation that stood up to Athens but was ultimately defeated? Doesn't sound too far fetched. Did their island become submerged? Who knows! There is nothing to say that what Plato wrote wasn't without a basis - but as soon as you add in the new age nonsense it immediately becomes without any substance whatsoever.

No "evidence"? I guess you've never heard of Edgar Casey? Aside from his work there is a research organization now dedicated to discovering the ruins of Atlantis. They have some interesting research.

Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E: The Search For Atlantis

Yeah, but "visions" are not evidence.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Moving along... when the U.S. found out about this, they sent their ships to investigate the area too. When they got close, a large disc-shaped craft came up from the water and passed by them so fast it bent one of the antennas on the ship, and was gone in the blink of an eye.
It sent down a ray and blew up the ship after that, so the fleet turned around.

Okay, I made a mistake in the OP. Just to bring this to your attention, it wasn't a ship that was blown up, it was two planes. You can watch it at the 11:16 mark.

Sorry for my mistake. As I said, I watched it, then wrote everything into the OP from memory. That's a lot to remember!

edit on 6/18/2014 by sled735 because: addition

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have looked into such ideas in the past and I concluded that too much of the story is based on one or two personal accounts or hearsay. We know that the Nazis had an interest in Antarctica, and we know that they probably went there at some point. We know that the US sent a small task force down to Antarctica after the defeat of Germany, which it was claimed was to test certain equipment in cold weather. That in itself was somewhat strange, but inconclusive. The idea that this US task force was attacked by flying saucers is not documented in any official report, and is based on shaky eyewitness testimony. Again, this is what I concluded, but just because I could find no evidence doesn't mean someone else could not find it. So I will not discount the idea completely, but I will just say the entire thing seemed fanciful to me as I was attempting to research it. I felt that too much fiction had been blended with fact.

We now know that Hitler did not escape the Berlin bunker as well. X-rays of Hitler's teeth were found and compared with the remains of the jawbone the Red Army discovered in the crater outside the bunker, and these remains conclusively belonged to Hitler. I think this was proven in 2009. There was a paper written on it if I remember correctly. There was a lot of confusion because nobody knew exactly what Hitler's teeth looked like. A dental assistant at one point who had helped work on Hitler had drawn what he remembered, but suffice it to say that today we know what actually occurred. Anyone who has studied Hitler and his state of mind at the time would also know that he did not wish to live at that point anyway. He was also horribly substance dependent and had dismissed his one and only trusted doctor, the person who administered these substances to him. He was not planning on escaping.

So we know he didn't go down to Antarctica, and as a matter of fact none of the Nazi high command did. The majority of them are accounted for in one way or another, and few important people just dropped of the face of the earth. Plus, we know that thousands of Nazis actually escaped, via what are termed "ratlines," to South America. Why would so many go to South America if there were so impenetrable fortress in Antarctica? Even the accounts of Hitler's escape, if one believes them, places him is South America. Surely he would have known of such a base in Antarctica, and would have gone there. If there were any hope of reviving the Third Reich, or the Fourth Reich, Hitler would have fought to the last man. But there was no hope. He felt betrayed by the German people and had no intentions of either fighting on, because all hope was lost. He felt Germany should die with him, and as such would not have issued orders to move and fight on. If he wanted to do that he could have holed up in an Alpine fortress and held out for a good while. But he did not.
edit on 6/18/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Great thread Sled. I was finally able to sit down and watch it. For many years I always believed in this NAZI technology. Look around the signs in great America are plastered with NAZI technology and symbology.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've heard of Hitler hiring contactees to try to communicate with some beings... but Hollow Earth, Annunaki at the South pole, WW2 being about aliens - this sounds like stories one would post and others would believe a decade ago here on ATS but now, everybody knows like reptilian stories and such, it's wonderful sci fi but so much for it.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus
Thank you for your thoughts.
Did you watch the video?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Yeah, I know. And there are other secret society type of symbols all across the U.S. too. I think America must be one big secret society (of various types), when all is said and done.

Thank you for your post.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LightYearsAhead

Did you watch the video?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

I forgot to thank you for your post, so... Thank you for your input.

(post by NoRulesAllowed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Okay, I made a mistake in the OP. Just to bring this to your attention, it wasn't a ship that was blown up, it was two planes. You can watch it at the 11:16 mark.

Those planes were Japanese, that is footage from the Pacific....

How do you explain that the Casablanca was not there,it had been scrapped? And no Corsairs were involved in Operation High Jump? As mentioned in the video about the 11:16 mark?

If a UFO shot the planes down - how do you explain the footage is from the gun camera from the plane that shot it down - or were the Russians given the gun camera footage by the nazi's?

How do you explain that at 11:44 mark they claim a destroyer, the Murdoch was sunk,yet no such destroyer existed....

How do you explain the damage done to a carrier at the 12:00 mark,when the only carrier there was not damaged?

edit on 18-6-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join