It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Blow Your Mind! Anunnaki in the Antarctic?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwood
Anything to back up any of these stories other than a you tube video?

The claims are astounding but....

edit on 18-6-2014 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

Damn timestamp had me confused
edit on 18-6-2014 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the Antarctic Expedition conducted by Miskatonic University in 1931 only found the suggestion of possible large stone structures, but they were never conclusively identified as belonging to the Annunaki. Unfortunately, most of the expedition was lost to madness after facing some unnameable horror, so I guess we'll never know.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Maybe you should ask the people that made the video.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: sled735
Okay, I made a mistake in the OP. Just to bring this to your attention, it wasn't a ship that was blown up, it was two planes. You can watch it at the 11:16 mark.

Those planes were Japanese, that is footage from the Pacific....

How do you explain that the Casablanca was not there,it had been scrapped? And no Corsairs were involved in Operation High Jump? As mentioned in the video about the 11:16 mark?

If a UFO shot the planes down - how do you explain the footage is from the gun camera from the plane that shot it down - or were the Russians given the gun camera footage by the nazi's?

How do you explain that at 11:44 mark they claim a destroyer, the Murdoch was sunk,yet no such destroyer existed....

How do you explain the damage done to a carrier at the 12:00 mark,when the only carrier there was not damaged?

I watched about a minute of it around that mark and saw a hodgepodge of already well watched WWII Pacific naval footage.

Launching Doolittle's Raiders off the U.S.S. Hornet, Japanese Kamikaze attacks during the Battle for Okinawa, gun camera footage from the Battle of the Philippine Sea.

Is the footage being presented as authentic or generic background images to enhance the narrative? I thought it was more the latter?

Anyway, always nice to see the whole UFO/Nazi pseudo history thing hasn't lost its penchant to attract continued embellishments.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

One of my all time fave subjects, and yes I believe that operation highjump was to destroy a nazi base, several month's later there was a seismic event in antarctica so did they use the a bomb later through a second mission we know nothing about.
Here are some interesting videos from Vlad9 but take these with a pinch of salt as they are cool but not as accurate as your video (I have seen the full version of that it is worth tracking down as it is one hour long and your one cuts out half way through).
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (this one is cool but obviously over the top)
www.youtube.com...
It is worth having a look at Vlad9's youtube uploads.
www.youtube.com...
Obviously he is a believer and some of his data is shaky but it certainly plays into the thread you have made and an enjoyable thread as well.

edit on 18-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

In my previous post:

The most puzzling however is not so much how Piri Reis managed to draw such an accurate map of the Antarctic region 300 years before it was discovered, but that the map shows the coastline under the ice. Geological evidence confirms that the latest date Queen Maud Land could have been charted in an ice-free state is 4000 BC.

It seems to back up the theory that people with incredible knowledge (the Atlantis civilization?) could have done this with the help of an advanced civilization.

Then please explain to me how this was done when the latest it could have been charted in an ice-free state was 4000 BC ?

Well here you go a MODERN MAP with his in a layer over it.

Now even the most obstinate of people can see were his map is wrong.

You have been given links explaining how a false assumption was made now YOU can see after Rio de Janeiro his map is NOT ACCURATE HE DRAWS the South American coast curving out the way into the Southern Atlantic

Advanced civilization helping
just
thats how they have a lost land they were useless at map making!!!

NA na na, it is quite obvious that Piri Reis's secretary accidently overlaid another copy of the map when photocopying, a bit like the way the two Iranians from the Malaysian airport video ended up with the same bottom bits. Ah well, what goes around comes around.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735The mythology of Nazi's "creating flying saucers and placing them in a secret Antarctic base" - was fabricated/invented by Ernst Zundel, who was renowned for his publications that denied the Holocaust.

He created the mythology to raise funds for his other Holocaust denial projects - this was back in the 1970s. I take it he spun together some other pre-existing mythology and tall tales.

"Under the pseudonyms Christof Friedrich and Mattern Friedrich, he also wrote several publications promoting the idea that UFOs were craft developed by German scientists who had fled to New Swabia in Antarctica. These titles include "Secret Nazi Polar Expeditions" [1978] and "Hitler at the South Pole" [1979]. He promoted the idea of Nazi secret bases in Antarctica, Nazi UFOs, secret polar bases and Hollow Earth theories."

Yes, the Germans did launch an expedition to Antarctica in 1938 (and other previous expeditions). Of course, lots of countries have launched Antarctic expeditions.

As far as German "flying saucers", I have seen zero evidence to support this.

Please see: Ernst Zundel

edit on 18-6-2014 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I'm pretty sure that the Antarctic Expedition conducted by Miskatonic University in 1931 only found the suggestion of possible large stone structures, but they were never conclusively identified as belonging to the Annunaki. Unfortunately, most of the expedition was lost to madness after facing some unnameable horror, so I guess we'll never know.

Are you being facetious or are you really quoting H.P. Lovevraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" as though it were a true story? Only on ATS does the Chtulu Mythos get mixed up with annunaki hiding out on Antarctica!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Parchment was extremely expensive and often libertys where taken when copying form earlier sources so that land masses could be fitted onto the parchment and approximations were often made by the person copying form the original source though they did take pains to be as accurate as they could but when those area were not travelled and of no interest to the person making the map to use they may be included but with even less accuracy but it does indeed show a land mass in the approximate right location for antarctica as well as south america in more detail than perhaps even the spaniards had at that time and given the size of the parchement and necesary warping of the information to fit it to the map it was reasonable accurate indeed mysteriously so in a time before longitude could be correctly measured.
Also it is not alone and there are many other ancient maps, look up maps of the ancient sea kings by charles hapgood.
Here are some interesting repositorys.
www.goldenageproject.org.uk...
www.e-bookspdf.org...

Now just to prove that coastlines change and there may have been people capable of making those maps look at this video at about the 1 minute and 40 second mark onward.
Areas that were once land a very long time ago at least six thousand years ago but probably much older and these too are not alone as the indian citys in the gulf of kumbaht prove.
www.youtube.com...

Some may think this is drifting off thread but if there was ancient technology then there must have been an ancient civilization and the argument the nay sayers come out with time and again is there is no evidence, but there is and it is ignored.
Proof of ancient city's where we were supposed to not have lived, when we were supposedly living in caves or animal skin tent's is growing and we know all these preceeding civilizations came to an end as will ours one day, after the end of rome came the dark ages but we are more dependant on our technologys and mass production of food so with the end of our civilization what knowledge will survive to the next civilization and have we done it before, could the polar shift theory be right and could antarctica be the white island of atala or atlantis at the naval of the world - in the middle of the true sea the one world ocean as atlantis is described and also as for that Plato is not the originator of the story - here is an interesting web page.
www.atlantisquest.com...
Could fragments of that knowledge have survived an unimaginable global cataclysm which we have almost forgotten except in legends of flood and cold as in the ark of noah and the persian equivallent were a land was lost to ice in the north - siberia.
Could the few people whom managed to survive have left a legacy the ahnanerb used to help recreate there own version of that lost science however perverted by there twisted ideology, I believe it is a credible premise which only lack's absolute evidence but has lots and lots of anecdotal evidence.
The scariest concept though is the time warping technology, could they indeed be responsible for the demise of the ancient civilization in a grand paradoxical twist.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

The most puzzling thing about the Piri Re'is map is why anyone thinks it looks anything like the coastline of Antarctica - past, present or future! Have you actually looked at it? Moreover, have you compared it with a map of the Antarctic - with or without ice? Note the obvious discrepency?
And that's without none of the smaller details matching at all.

Though to be fair, it does suggest someone mapped the Argentinian coast several years before official records say it was mapped.

See also:

www.badarchaeology.com...

The Portuguese.

See: The Treaty of Torsedillas.

Might explain why Portuguese maps used by Piri Reis to draw this one may have skewed Southern South America radically eastward.

Harte

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Are you being facetious or are you really quoting H.P. Lovevraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" as though it were a true story? Only on ATS does the Chtulu Mythos get mixed up with annunaki hiding out on Antarctica!

If you had to ask, you're WAAAAY too cheap with your stars.

Harte

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: smurfy

Parchment was extremely expensive and often libertys where taken when copying form earlier sources so that land masses could be fitted onto the parchment and approximations were often made by the person copying form the original source though they did take pains to be as accurate as they could

The map is drawn on a Gazelle skin.

Harte

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

One of my all time fave subjects, and yes I believe that operation highjump was to destroy a nazi base, several month's later there was a seismic event in antarctica so did they use the a bomb later through a second mission we know nothing about.
Here are some interesting videos from Vlad9 but take these with a pinch of salt as they are cool but not as accurate as your video (I have seen the full version of that it is worth tracking down as it is one hour long and your one cuts out half way through).
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (this one is cool but obviously over the top)
www.youtube.com...
It is worth having a look at Vlad9's youtube uploads.
www.youtube.com...
Obviously he is a believer and some of his data is shaky but it certainly plays into the thread you have made and an enjoyable thread as well.

Thank you, and thanks for the video links. Do you happen to know where I can listen to the full length version in English, or know anyone that can tell me what the people are saying? There is a full length version posted by another member, but I don't have a clue what he is saying.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well, if that tunnel leads to Agartha in the center of the earth, which some say is still the home to ancient aliens, then maybe they ran into them and it blew their skeptical minds.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bluestreak53

Thank you for that information. Good to know.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

YES, YES, YES!
Thank you again for another informative post!

LOVE IT!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It was subtitle only like your find sadly and was probably a russian tv documentary.
Here are some related videos though.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

This one just goes over the operation highjump ufo theory again but is in english.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

This one is hero worshiping german antarctic discoverer's but remember the nazi's killed millions of innocent people and were the most monstrous humanity can become when led by an evil ideology but after the war there was a rush by all sides to recover what they new and the allied version was called operation paperclip and saw the war criminal whom had indeed shot forced workers dead himself getting a whitewash and even later being declared a hero by america and that man was Werner von braun the head of NASA.
Still it has actualy footage from there 1930's missions.
www.youtube.com...

A good book to read on this is called the hunt for zero point by Nick cook, it is a really interesting text with the usual investigative journalist approach but it goes over the implosion engine and the nazi anti gravity bell experiment in some detail as well as asking if there are entity's perhaps in the US black government whom are sitting on free energy generation technology and other revolutionary technologys which could and should revolutionise the world of today, indeed are we being artificially kept back for the sake of corporate profiteering.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Oh, thank you sooooooooo much!

That's quite a few there! I'll be busy for awhile.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well, if that tunnel leads to Agartha in the center of the earth, which some say is still the home to ancient aliens, then maybe they ran into them and it blew their skeptical minds.

I'm sure you could follow up further on this lovely fiction by reading this fine novel- www.amazon.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join