It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bowe Bergdahl Conspiracy.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
a reply to: DEV1L79

In case you don't know who Bowe Bergdahl is, he is an American who was held by the Taliban in Afghanistan, and President Obama has traded his release with 5 notorious Taliban fighters. What happened to the American stance on 'We Will Not Negotiate With Terrorists' ?

All Americans who care about freedom should be disgusted when the father of a freed American soldier uses an Islamic greeting, referring to allah, and on the grounds of the White House, no less. And they should also be disgusted when that father calls for the release of all terrorists.

I am disgusting by your thread .

Freedom of speech & religion ? Was he not allowed to say that?

Not every one in GITMO are "Terriorist" in case you havent noticed our very own politisions are trying to get GITMO shut down..

Feel free to use Google & YouTube to educate your self about how innocent Afghan people were rounded up and labeled "terrioris " and thrown in GITMO..

this thread is whack , why don't you go post in the other three ongoing threads on this topic ....

how much you get paid to type this bull#?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You capitalized "American" and "President," but you did not capitalize Allah... You need to learn some respect, son, and you need to learn some intelligence. Neither "A"mericans nor this "P"resident are honoring or abiding by the Constitution. If you were not going to capitalize Allah out of contempt for the Muslims, then, out-of-respect for your country and Founding Fathers, you should not have capitalized "A"merican or "P"resident.

Gotta love the sheep in this country.

In any respect, it is about time this country starts praying to Allah. If you want to continue invading the Land of Allah, then you need to become a Nation of Islam. Otherwise, Allah will show you NO mercy when Judgment Day comes (or death, whichever comes first). Wake up, Americans, God is not a myth, and one day --but too late-- you will learn it to be so.

However, whatever religion you are (including the religion of atheism, which makes the belief that there is no god), I hope that we can all agree that putting an end to War and putting an to poverty and human suffering are all goals we should strive for. So let us, We the People, unite, and do that.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: KingIcarus

He wasn't a POW, as "America" is not wagging a war against any country in the middle east he deserted his post.

Afghanistan isn't really in the Middle East and 'POW' refers to any enemy combatant who is held in custody during an armed conflict.

Bergdhal will have been 'arrested' by the correct authorities as some part of his capture - possibly by a corrupt official - but his formal arrest is part of the official process where America was informed that the Taliban was holding him. To assert authority, it was important that the Taliban are as 'legal' as possible.

Everyone who has ever been held at Guantanamo has been formally arrested.

It has been official WH policy to not refer to these unlawful combatant jihadis as POW/EPW and not even to refer to Bergdahl as a POW.

During the five years of Bergdahl’s imprisonment, despite discussing his case in several public briefings, State Department and Defense Department officials made sure not to refer to Bergdahl as a “prisoner of war.” The reason, according to a senior administration official at the time, was that U.S. policy dictated that the rules of treatment for “prisoners of war” under the Geneva Convention did not apply to the conflict with al Qaeda and the Taliban. There was concern that if the U.S. called Bergdahl a “prisoner of war,” the Taliban would say its soldiers in U.S. custody were “prisoners of war,” as well, and would demand Geneva protections.

www.thedailybeast.com...

But of course now the Obama WH has flip-flopped, yet again.

White House Changes Tune on Bergdahl, Says He Was a ‘Prisoner of War’ by Josh Rogin

For years, the Obama administration avoided calling Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl a POW. But now that he’s free, it has reversed course—potentially triggering Taliban demands.

Since the Saturday release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, several senior Obama administration officials have called him a “prisoner of war.” But for the five years of his imprisonment, the policy was never to use that term for the missing soldier, and now experts are worrying that the Taliban will start calling its captured soldiers “prisoners of war,” too.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

So we are sheep and yet your telling people to worship some imaginary thing.
Baa baa.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

quote "in fact Christians and Jews are allowed to pratice their respective religions. "

Yes u are correct,, they Islamist, even have a name for such citizens under allah.

Dhimmi

"A dhimmī (Arabic: ذمي‎ ḏimmī IPA: [ˈðɪmmiː], collectively أهل الذمة ahl al-ḏimmah/dhimmah
“the people of the dhimma”)
is a historical[1] term referring to non-Muslim citizens
of an Islamic state.
Dhimma allows rights of residence in return for jizyah - tax collected from non-Muslims.
According to scholars, dhimmis had their rights fully protected in their communities,
but as citizens in the Islamic state,
had certain restrictions.

They were excused or excluded from specific duties assigned to Muslims,
did not enjoy certain political rights
reserved for Muslims,
and were subject to payment of a special tax
(jizyah), but were otherwise equal under the laws of property, contract and obligation."

unquote,,

so technically u are correct.
oh and dhimmi must submit to allah as well.
ya

Another Islamic scholar?

Firstly you make it sound so harsh...

Non Muslims can only be taxed if they are on land you own .
Kind of like the US eh?

Hears a good reply when asked about dealing with "dhimmi"

He should not wrong him, with regard to his physical wellbeing, his wealth or his honour. If he is a dhimmi (non-Muslim living under Muslim rule), musta’man (one who is granted security in a Muslim land) or mu‘aahid (one with whose country the Muslims have a peace deal), then he should give him his due rights, and not transgress against his wealth by stealing, betraying or deceiving, and he should not harm him physically by striking or killing him, because the fact that he is a mu‘aahid or dhimmi, or musta’man, means that he is protected by sharee‘ah. 

That's right they are protected by sharia law.

Now you say they must summit to ALLAH (SWT) ?

Being Muslims means to submit your will to ALLAH (GOD) how can you force anyone to submit their will to god?

It should be noted that dawa (teaching of Islam) is the duty of every Muslim .thrfore dawa towards a "dhimmi"should be in order.

But my point being is that you can't force anyone to be muslim....

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Since this seems to be a larger thread in carrying the information on this, I'll bring it here to share. This posted a short time ago in Islamic websites. It's the video of the Bergdahl hand-off

Video of POW Hand off

I can't say I know anything about the source. This appeared on Breaking News Feeds at about 01:35 Central US time for overall reference.

I did save the video off the net for archive copy though and suggest it's not a bad idea. Browser extensions can do it.

edit on 6/4/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: changed feed link

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
the gears in my mind are just starting to get going on this Bo Bergdahl thing...

Perhaps the Pentagon Military was in a conspiracy to lead both the CIA & Justice and the WH itself up the embarrassment trail that would finally emerge about Bergdahl actually going-over-to-the-Afghan enemy rather than a certifiable POW

there is some question about Bo getting two promotions while residing 'Held' in enemy territory for 5 years,
... that might be the correct policy & protocols for MIAs...until the captive is repatriated home and investigations take place

I am toying with the notion that the Pentagon brass went and pushed some buttons for a prisoner swap, having in mind the
total Faux Pas of Obama and exposing him as a nitwit, Jihad loving, anti-American...
As a serious payback for the Obama heavy handedness in Dismissing the several Generals or Commanders in the flurry of Benghazi
and then the later Purges of military ranks of Officers not declaring direct allegiance to Obama rather than to the Constitution

any ideas, anyone?
is sgt Bergdahl a set up to thoroughly disgrace & have the world ridicule Obama in the final analysis...perhaps even to have him charged with Aid to the Enemy, a certifiable High Crime ...
And by distorting the military chain-of-command to a pack of YesMen to the WH...even as the enemy forces are being reinvigorated by returning 5 known terror field-generals to the fighting theater
edit on th30140189795504052014 by St Udio because: strike reside in enemy hands

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I like your point of view Udio, but I also have one, what if the gesture of not soldier left behind from the Obama administration is totally an Obama last attempt to save face for his party and derail attention from Hilary, Benghazi and all the scandals behind this administration.

I will not be surprised if the whole thing was crafter by Hilary, she does have a record of been a deceiving witch, kill two birth with one shot.

Also Obama does have a record of muslim, Islam and terrorist groups favoritism.

An excuse to release 5 top Taliban officials, we still have not dissected this five individuals here in ATS yet, to see how dangerous or necessary they are to the world and the Taliban.

How about a deal behind doors to the Muslim father of the American soldier with a mockery court martial in exchange for information even if the soldier is really a deserter, turning him into hero.

Until we know what is next we pretty much are doing nothing but speculations.

I wish is like you said, a payback to Obama, time will tell.

edit on 4-6-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

All Americans who care about freedom should be disgusted when the father of a freed American soldier uses an Islamic greeting, referring to allah, and on the grounds of the White House, no less.

Why should I be disgusted with this?

Freedom of Religion ring any bells?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Interestingly and sadly freedom of religion is an American constitutional thing, if I go to any of the Muslim countries in the middle east and demand equality as a western free women I doubt that any of their leaders will stand next to me and allow me to praise the Christian god.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Idaho Hometown of Bergdahl Cancels Rally

The hometown of U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, feeling a backlash over allegations that he was a deserter, has canceled a rally planned for later this month celebrating his release from five years of Taliban captivity, officials said on Wednesday.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Interestingly and sadly freedom of religion is an American constitutional thing, if I go to any of the Muslim countries in the middle east and demand equality as a western free women I doubt that any of their leaders will stand next to me and allow me to praise the Christian god.

Syria - Turkey = Egypt - Iran- Iraq are 5 countries with Muslim & Christian & Jewish populations .

Should you ever visit these countries and stage a some sort of public event for the benefit of the Christianity , 2 things will happen :

1 - Local Church will give you a dressing down , cuz , you know they been where they at more then 1000 years and they been Christian all that time without you helping them .

2 - Police will arrest you so the courts can release you on the menthal capacity grounds .

Don't forget to instagram the whole experience , local media will definetely make you famous ...... " that crazy American " .

edit on 4-6-2014 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What if, everyone, we wait to hear his side of the story? Or would that offend everyone's sensibilities when it comes to first past the ATS judging post?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Syria - Turkey = Egypt - Iran- Iraq are 5 countries with Muslim & Christian & Jewish populations .

Should you ever visit these countries and stage a some sort of public event for the benefit of the Christianity , 2 things will happen :

1 - Local Church will give you a dressing down , cuz , you know they been where they at more then 1000 years and they been Christian all that time without you helping them .

2 - Police will arrest you so the courts can release you on the menthal capacity grounds .

Don't forget to instagram the whole experience , local media will definetely make you famous ...... " that crazy American " .

Off topic but how in the hell did you get close to 30,000 applauses for just over 1,000 posts?
edit on 4-6-2014 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

I imagine that the definition of freedom is actually more of a western thing that anything else, darn the constitution of the US that gave the freedom, oops we women did fight for that even here in the US.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove

Off topic but how in the hell did you get close to 30,000 applauses for just over 1,000 posts?

I have no idea what applauses are and never been informed by ATS that I have them.

Is it good or bad ?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove

I have no idea what applauses are and never been informed by ATS that I have them.

Is it good or bad ?

Look at your statistics — over five million stars to just over a thousand posts and thirty thousand applauses. Damn, either you have worked the system or there is a mistake?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I believe if you get them they are in your inbox.

Also the points given goes to ATS scores. But when you have been as long as many of us it really doesn't matter anymore.

edit on 4-6-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And how do you get almost twice as many applauses to your posts? Something odd going on here.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I imagine that the definition of freedom is actually more of a western thing that anything else, darn the constitution of the US that gave the freedom, oops we women did fight for that even here in the US.

Ok I see more clearly where you are coming from .

American Experience have an appeal for many people on earth. You know ; Government by the people , for the people .

Freedom is not an exclusively American thing .

Here on Timeline of women's suffrage page on wiki , you will find muslim women got the vote well before some christian women .
en.wikipedia.org...'s_suffrage

Muslim world is wide and varied . There are all sorts of muslim nations that exists . You focus on the ones scare you most .

Maybe focus on some ot muslim nations :

Believe it or not muslims party too :

This a sister muslim girl dancing :

edit on 4-6-2014 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join