It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bowe Bergdahl Conspiracy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

Taking into consideration that we are heading on pre election year and with the ruling party predominant candidate to be One that already have a history of scandals and deceptions the ruling party will do whatever it needs to soften the scandals and promote their favorite choice.

I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I like you. And I have read the threads and spurious material and nothing is alarming in this moment. We differ on our take in regard to Islam but would probably agree in a whole host of other areas. I just don't believe in condemning someone until the 'facts' are as straight as we can get them.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here is a link to a story in the Army Times

Seems like they are reporting the possibility of the traitor angle.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove

Actually most people likes me very much, more so in person. for those that knows me for years here in ATS they have gotten used to of my sarcastic ways, but I am just a nice girl.

Yes the whole story is already been dissected somewhat, does bring some interesting points to the issue of what the government is hiding or what they are trying to do.

Our nation have a history of deceptions, politics is at the highest of all.

Too many scandals, conspiracies and no enough prosecution of those that commit crimes within the government.

This Bowe Bergdahl story is been going on for a while, now this turns of events can not be dismissed so easily.

We have policies and laws concerning terrorist, traitors and such, it seems that most have been relegated in the back burned in this case, we the people, voters and tax payers deserve and explanation.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I do maintain that it should be questions and not condemnation to determine fact from fiction — whatever the outcome may be.

And yeah, I can play nicely!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A Pentagon report clearly indicates that as early as 2010, the Department of Defense knew that Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl had, in fact, deserted his fellow soldiers by walking away from his post. Link Here

Assoc iated Press Reports

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Dumping these five back onto the battlefield may be a final FU to Karzai, who has a buttload of issues brewing.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
someone suggested the 5 released from Gitmo could be Manchurian candidates...what if the American released is the Manchurian instead? As convoluted as this whole story is, there must be some reason why our government wanted this guy back so badly. They knew he deserted, had to be prepared for all the backlash now coming their way, yet they traded for him anyway. why is what I want to know.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Not every one in GITMO are "Terriorist" ....

Meet the five terrorists who Obama let go back to mass kill again ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Really ? Vatican city ?

In Vatican City it isn't illegal to practice religions other than Catholicism.
And people have equal rights.

. Christian & Jews can practice under Sharia law .

Yeah ... try bringing a bible or a rosary into Saudi Arabia. Good luck with that.
And there are not equal rights.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

Keep the links fresh my friend, because now you are starting to see the propaganda machine that will be turning the deserter into a hero for the sole purpose of boosting the ruling party chances of winning the next elections.

Meanwhile I call for all the soldiers that have serve our nation and for the families of those that has diet for this country to voice their opinions of what the president did.

I lost so far three members of my family from World war II to Vietnam and the rest have served in the military service as true patriots for the nation, including my husband.

This is slap on the faces of the service men and woman in the nation.

I am still waiting for the Presidents explanation about the whole situation.

Is starting to look like payback to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

...In addition, during the press conference at the Rose Garden announcing his son’s release, Robert gave a message that sounded similar to the one released by the Taliban after their terrorists were released.

The Daily Caller reported that Bergdahl, speaking in Arabic, quoted the most frequent phrase in the Koran. He said, Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim” —which means “In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate.”
After Bergdahl’s praise to Allah, Obama gave him a big, heartfelt hug. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just know that epic video & photo-op will be a big part of the Obama Library... on one example how he individually turned around the moral character of America to-the-world...and openly endorsed & embraced Islam & Taliban rulership

It will probably give the retired president very good standing in the world of Jihad Islam

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

What can I say Udio, add this link of presidential Islamic favoritism pay most of the time with Americans tax dollars to the list.

conservapedia.com...

This for anybody that think that the first African American president is not a Muslim or that do not have any Muslim agenda.

Prove me wrong, because Is pages of six years of the presidential muslim links.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: St Udio

What can I say Udio, add this link of presidential Islamic favoritism pay most of the time with Americans tax dollars to the list.

conservapedia.com...

This for anybody that think that the first African American president is not a Muslim or that do not have any Muslim agenda.

Prove me wrong, because Is pages of six years of the presidential muslim links.

Agreed.
You know what they say about looking like a duck... there are a lot of quacks to be heard and duck poop to be stepped in here too.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Really ? Vatican city ?

In Vatican City it isn't illegal to practice religions other than Catholicism.
And people have equal rights.

. Christian & Jews can practice under Sharia law .

Yeah ... try bringing a bible or a rosary into Saudi Arabia. Good luck with that.
And there are not equal rights.

Do you really want to debate me on this ?

Your ignorance on this subject is vast ..

Besides its off topic, let's focus on the topic shall we?

Now in response to your " meet the terrorist Obama released" post .

Understand that I am not denying their are "are not" terrorist in GITMO. On the contuary their are many!.

However NOT everyone in GITMO is a terrorist.

If you do a little research you will find out how pro US loyalists in Afghanistan and Pakistan , rounded up ANYONE who they suspected of being a "terrorist " and turned them over to the US forces .

Theirs a great documentary about this happening to 3 teens who went to Pakistan to visit their uncle . they ended up getting rounded up and ended up at GITMO for 4 years before being let go.

Of course that was after being tortured the whole time..

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

To throw my two cents in...

Every prisoner in Gitmo *IS* a terrorist. No question whatsoever in my mind, and not even a little one...with one notable exception. There are a few whose own nations refuse to take them, and we consider too dangerous to turn loose in Miami with 'gate money' and a handshake, and hence..are in a limbo. I'm not positive any of that category remain now though.

I'll agree entirely that not everyone who HAS been there has been a terrorists and in fact, the 'bounty' program in 2002 was sheer idiocy for having Afghans turning in Afghans and Afghans/Arabs turning in each other for grudges and old debts like it was sport. The US, naturally, hoovering it all up and counting great 'accomplishment' in the raw numbers.

The thing is, for the past few years and in what has been both leaked and declassified, Gitmo prisoners have been under full reviews multiple times a year with a specific focus on finding ways to release them if anything...anything at all...may have changed to justify it. All in the name of closing Gitmo's prison camp, and that's fine. It's a public relations nightmare, however much a place like it needs to exist in a time of real 2 sided war.

The ones left now though are the hard core of the real center to who has been captured. The ones now are the guys no degree of reviewing, creative reading or interpretation could find a way to release..and 5 of the worst of THEM...are who went out the gate here.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Whilst it sounds like this chap did desert (or have some sort of breakdown), I'm shocked by the sheer intolerance that has been shown on ATS over the father's choice of words at the White House.

The implication being that it's shocking and wrong for someone to thank Allah at the seat of American power.

I hear a lot of people bleating on about the wonder of American Freedom - but if you think it's 'wrong' for an American to thank Allah at the White House, then you have no idea what 'freedom' actually is.

Also, there's a lot of bleating about him tweeting that he wanted to free prisoners from Guantanamo. Do you not think it's possible that might be a reaction to knowing what it feels like to have a loved one in 'enemy' hands with no idea of whether they'll ever be released?

Let us not forget that Guantanamo is such an impressively immoral legal black hole that the US had no choice but to build it in an enemy country and come up with a clever legal 'enemy combatant' status for it's prisoners so they could be held indefinitely without charge or trial and denied the legal rights of prisoners of war. Admittedly that term has now been dropped, but it's restrictive legal status remains.

But yeah - someone clearly damaged thanking Allah is the problem here. Freedom indeed.
edit on 3-6-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
In any event, ATS seems to be ignoring the most likely reason for the US sanctioning the release of five terror suspects in return for the one American POW in Afghanistan - it's a show of trust and compromise by both sides as they thrash out a deal over the Allied pull-out from the country.

Prisoner exchanges are hallmark negotiation tactics when bringing wars to a close when there's no winner.

It might be that a deal is close - the Taliban releasing their only American human interest is a massive deal from a negotiation point of view. The US can now leave Afghan certain that they have left no (known) asset behind.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

I don't know but I will like to go to any Muslim country that practice Islam and try to publicly praise the Christian god and see what they will do to me, you know me been a free western women and an American.

Do you think they will stone me to death?, after all people comes to America because its freedoms, but why we can not practice those freedoms everywhere else.

The irony, only in America is such freedoms.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Since when do Americans negotiate with terrorist?

The last time I checked the Taliban is not a country but a terrorist group.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join