It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bowe Bergdahl Conspiracy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You won't....

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Yes I read that one, still people think that propaganda is not winning on this one, we are evil, intolerant, Obama and Bowe Bergdahl and father are all good, we have not rights to question anything.

Let have a parade for him in Washington while Obama will be presenting the medal of honor.

The irony.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I have known your inflammatory anti-Islamic sentiments across these boards for years now and ask just this: why are you so quick to pass judgement without all the facts (if at all we get them) are on the table?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove

Thankfully I am always right,

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Thankfully I am always right,

Okay, I will accept your response in the shallow shell it is and still believe we should wait for this story to play out before casting judgement. Of course, it is your right it make believe and condemn the man now.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

EXCLUSIVE - 'A cover up just like Benghazi': Outraged parents of officer who died hunting for 'deserter' POW Bergdahl lash out at Obama over 'LIES' they were told about how their hero son died

-Lt Darryn Andrews, from Dallas, Texas, died at the age of 34 on Sept 4, 2009 during his second tour of Afghanistan

-Top brass told his parents, Sondra and Andy, that he had been looking for a top Taliban commander But former comrades have now claimed the truth is that he was looking for Bowe Bergdahl

-Said to be one of six soldiers who died looking for the POW

-Father said: 'For his family it’s good to get him back but we will never be able to get our son back because of the actions of this guy'

-Lt Andrews' parents revealed their son thought Bergdahl was a 'deserter' Lt Andrews was posthumously given a silver star for his bravery

-At time of his death his wife Julie, 30, had already given birth to their son, six. Their daughter was born three-and-a-half months after he died

-Father Andy against trade with terrorists

-The Facebook group 'Bowe Bergdahl is NOT hero!' has 5,400 members

-Bergdahl e-mailed his parents saying he 'was ashamed to be an American'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... -claiming-told-LIES-hero-son-died.html#ixzz33Wob9cSS

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I knock on wood, that what I suspect most of the time is truth. Sadly I have nothing to prove to you or anybody, but I will be the first one to apologize if Obama trading 5 terrorist for one traitor prove to be something so extraordinary that will blow my mind and knock me out of my chair once I read it.

But sadly with the reputation of the political rats running this nation it will probably fall within more propaganda, specially in order to save face for the ruling party in the next elections.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Thanks, I know the issue, never for one moment I would have been indecisive on the lies behind the truth, once you know how the government works in order to cover up their own dirt you can smell their crap all over their comings and goings.

Then again I just wonder why is not people in the streets asking for resignations and impeachments.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I wouldn't put my trust in Paul Dacre and The Daily Fail. There are curious elements to this story and to parrot an infamous phrase from a key player who instigated these 'wars on terror', there are 'known knowns …'

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Do you trust any media?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Because when we have people like you who are too quick to cast judgement, then the concept of intelligent, effective opposition becomes less and less.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Do you trust any media?

I read, I question my own preconceptions and then look between the media lines to determine what grains of truth may exist there.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Are you debating the topic or going after my behind, while I find that gesture very interesting I will have to decline the attentions, because if that is what you are doing, then, have a good night and find somebody else to go after.

Unless you bring something to debate I have nothing to tell you.

Is already plenty of threads, links and information that makes the entire Bowe Bergdahl issue one of political power outreach and deception.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ha! And it is all sport at the end of the day. No, we just view Islam differently and there is nothing yet to say this is 'political'. Sure, there are odd questions that need asking but to slip down the slippery anti-Islamic slope with this resolves nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This confirms what I believe.
Obama is a Muslin.
and he is out to destroy america.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And don't forget his allegiance to the OTO — very disturbing magik being performed with the help of inter-dimensional dwarfs who derive life force from the centre of the planet.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Cool.
You have not a clue what goes on if you don't experience it yourself.
You are neither red or blue... more like a dirty dishrag, telling the other colors that they are wrong because you don't know what is real.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Cool.
You have not a clue what goes on if you don't experience it yourself.
You are neither red or blue... more like a dirty dishrag, telling the other colors that they are wrong because you don't know what is real.

Now we are cooking on conspiratorial gas! I love me some cluelessness … in fact, it often means I don't do the dishes properly and end up looking at them in a different shade of dirt. My preconceptions change and deciding to leave them to air-dry for the night means I wake to a fresh way of thinking.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think the White House is looking for a news story where they act "in the interests of the soldier."

A growing segment of the population identifies Obama as anti-military; so his minions are looking to their last pro-military success: the claim that "Obama had OBL killed." They combed through Pentagon briefings and found this guy, who deserted 5 years ago. The Towel-i-ban realized he had absolutely no intel value within a couple of months of his capture. They had hoped he was the first of many dhimmi deserters. But he is just an expensive joke they have to feed and entertain forever.

The White House admin can not tell the difference between a hero and a coward. They have so little empathy for soldiers that they are completely color-blind. They could care less where his sympathies lie. They just need a positive to put in the military folder.

I sure Bergdahl himself has had plenty to say. I'm sure the debriefers are begging for earplugs as he goes on and on about how Afghanis are a noble civilization that predates the west by 3000 years; how they are more philosophical, more healthy, and filled win inscrutable Eastern wisdom. Since the WH doesn't want to post THAT on youtube, they just tell everyone he cannot speak....English.

Give him a microphone and post it to youtube; there are plenty of Pashtuns who can translate on the web...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I will be nice enough and suggest that you read all the threads on the issue of the OP, then if after reading the threads post you do not find what you need or still the issue is no clear enough, by all means open a thread of you own and trust me if the topic is interesting I may post myself.

Just a friendly suggestion.

BTW is only one way to see Islam and that is reading its law, as their law is the law of the land not other law surpass Islam and one by which every Muslim should abide in order to be call a true Muslim.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join