It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bowe Bergdahl Conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Scotscorps84

Classic Stockholm,,Patty Hurst,,syndrome,,although i have never believed her defence. SLA were #, for lets rob banks.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
4:08 PM 09/05/2013
Reza Kahlili

"Iran threatens brutal attacks on Americans, Obama family if US hits Syria"

So has the Office of the President been coearced,into this action?,,is the Office being held hostage??

It has too be asked.

dailycaller.com...

Heh, well that would be an interesting theory, except the article you linked was from last year. "4:08 PM 09/05/2013"

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEV1L79

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
Come on people! There is no conspiracy here. Look at the dad. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm convinced this kid was a sell out the minute he went over there. Both the father and the son brainwashed each other. They are both a disgrace to this country and the military. The father is an idiot. He needs to go live in Afghanistan. The people of Idaho should make his life miserable. I feel sorry for the wife unless she is a Muslim sympathiser as well.

Obama is a muslim sympathizer as well. Barack Hussein Obama? Raised in Indonesia as a youth? LOL Come on people are my fellow Americans REALLY that f'ing dumb nowadays? Does nothing piss us off anymore? Are we THAT tolerant and that apathetic? What a disgrace America has become. You can't have an America unless you want to protect what it stands for and what it's supposed to mean. Borders, language, and culture. An assault on any or all of these which is what is happening will destroy our way of life.

You sound like a nationallist .. You don't even know the full story and your popping off.

Why don't you wait for bowe to make a statement before you assume things.

Your saying bowe is a ",sell out" ? What proof do you have of this ?

And let's say that it does come that his views on this pointless war have changed...

Great! He will be among the thousands of Americans and soldier's who would agree with him!

Its a pointless war ...that has taken many many lives...

Do you support that?

Soldiers who served alongside freed US private Bowe Bergdahl have called for him to be court martialed for “deserting his post” - while the pictures of six colleagues who died looking for him were posted on Facebook.
Full Story Here

Army Staff Sgt. Kurt R. Curtiss
Died August 26, 2009 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
27, of Murray, Utah; assigned to the 1st Battalion, 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team (Airborne), 25th Infantry Division, Fort Richardson, Alaska; died Aug. 26 in Sar Howzeh, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when he was shot while his unit was supporting Afghan security forces during an enemy attack.
‘He felt we were in danger’

The Associated Press

SOUTH OGDEN, Utah — A candlelight vigil has been scheduled for Aug. 31 for a Utah soldier killed in Afghanistan.

Army Staff Sgt. Kurt Curtiss, 27, of Murray was fatally shot Aug. 25 in a firefight as his unit tried to clear a group of insurgents out of a hospital in Paktika province, Army spokesman Nathan Banks said.

Really? They don't mention that he " died searching for bowe" sounds like media hype to me

Feel free to look up the rest ..

projects.militarytimes.com...

edit on 0021013060261nd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Muslim sympathizers, Really??
Islam is not just a religion, it is an ideal, it owns countries, it is a political Ideal with it's own laws and rules which owns a very big portion of the world. Islam is not a race, people of many different races and nationality are Muslims. Islam is like a political party. It has it's left and right and extremists just like most parties. The religious aspect of Islam is only one small portion. It is not racist to not like or question Islam as Islam is not a race. By questioning it or not liking it is just like questioning the Democrats or Republican parties.

Christianity is not just a religion, it is an ideal, it owns countries, it is a political Ideal with it's own laws and rules which owns a very big portion of the world. Christanity is not a race, people of many different races and nationality are Christans . Christianity is like a political party. It has it's left and right and extremists just like most parties. The religious aspect of Christianity is only one small portion. It is not racist to not like or question Christanity is not a race. By questioning it or not liking it is just like questioning the Democrats or Republican parties. Likewise right?

Not true, Christianity doesn't have laws there is no country in the world that declares itself Christian and lives by Christian laws. There are Islamic countries that live by Islamic law, called Sharia Law, where it is against the law to practice any other religion other than Islam, where courts of law can torture, or even kill if you do anything unIslamic. Religions do not own countries, politics does. But that is the last I will say on the matter as we are going off topic.

Really ? Vatican city ?

Vatican City is the smallest country in the world.
Encircled by a 2-mile border with Italy, Vatican City is an independent city-state that covers just over 100 acres, making it one-eighth the size of New York’s Central Park. Vatican City is governed as an absolute monarchy with the pope at its head. The Vatican mints its own euros, prints its own stamps, issues passports and license plates, operates media outlets and has its own flag and anthem. One government function it lacks: taxation. Museum admission fees, stamp and souvenir sales, and contributions generate the Vatican’s revenue.

In a move that has taken the Italian government by surprise, the pope has divorced the Vatican State from Italian national law, effective from January 1. With this move the Vatican State immediately reverts to its pre-1929 status, meaning that the pope now becomes the supreme authority on judging which of those laws enacted by the Italian government the Vatican State will choose to abide by and which it will reject.

This is a clever ploy with tremendous consequences for the future.

. Christian & Jews can practice under Sharia law .

Ill be happy to debate this with you on another thread. I happen to know allot about sharia law ..

Back on topic ...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2014 by thesaneone because: Off topic

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have read that Bergdahl's former battle buddies are talking about his desertion... that he left a note behind when he deserted his post.
I will look for a link.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Christian & Jews can practice under Sharia law

I think it is nice that most of them don't.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

5 senior Taliban, for 1 American soldier. .

Or

5 Manchurian candidates for some bad publicity.

Obama likes bad publicity.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nothing says conspiracy like being threatened if you question the official story.

FORMER OFFICER: SOLDIERS WERE 'THREATENED' IF THEY QUESTIONED BERGDAHL STORY

A former U.S. officer who served in Afghanistan with Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl claims that soldiers were threatened by U.S. authorities if they questioned his story.

After he was captured, Bergdahl said on a video from his captors that he lagged behind on patrol, although other sources in the military suggested anonymously that he walked away from his post.
“Not only has this nebulous non-story been put out for years but you know these soldiers of 4th Brigade 25th Infantry Division were threatened with legal repercussions if they spoke about Bergdahl. Everybody officially mandated silencing of what we saw has been so frustrating,” Bethea explained on BBC World Service Radio today.
Bethea served in Sgt. Bergdahl's unit, and was an infantry officer in the U.S. Army from 2007 to 2014
CNN’s Jake Tapper also reported that many of Bergdahl's fellow troops signed nondisclosure agreements agreeing to never share any information about Bergdahl's disappearance and the efforts to recapture him.
Bethea explained that now he was safe, more soldiers would be trying to tell the truth of his disappearance.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This whole thing could be a planned operation.

Bergdahl could be an agent.

Some kind of psy-ops or false info campaign.

Too many twisted versions and no actual "official" documentation.

Typical Obama set up.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

While I agree that most wars are started for stupid reasons, you don't enlist unless you want to serve your country.

It sounds like he enlisted because he wanted to go help the Afghan people. The army isn't the kind of place for that type of humanitarian action.

My biggest problem with all of this is the hatred for his country he had. Stories from soldiers he worked with were also disheartening.

When you enlist in the army you basically sign your life over and don't just do what you want because your feelings change. That isn't how it works. You don't abandon your fellow soldiers.....you don't voice your political views.

Wait to get home after you serve and then you can do whatever you want, and voice whatever political opinions you have.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Answer me this - These men in Gitmo were high level Taliban leaders. They were traded for one low level deserter who apparently didn't even want to be American anymore in his own words.

Obama has a pattern of making moves that strengthen the position of Islamic militants around the world. Just about everything he has done in the ME and elsewhere has done that: Libya, Syria, Egypt, and now he does this and gives back the Taliban five of their high leadership. There are also rumors that the Benghazi affair was an attempt to get Stevens kidnapped, not killed, so a similar horse trade could be set up exchanging Stevens for the Blind Sheikh.

You don't think this might have been a similar attempt grasping at straws to serve his ends while also getting the VA Scandal off the front pages? Awfully convenient timing if you ask me ...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

What your stating is speculation .

We dont really know what bowe's goal was.

I would take what his "fellow soldiers said" lightly . I have already shown that the supposed soldiers who died looking for him . Actually died under different conditions.. And objectives

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Answer me this - These men in Gitmo were high level Taliban leaders. They were traded for one low level deserter who apparently didn't even want to be American anymore in his own words.

Obama has a pattern of making moves that strengthen the position of Islamic militants around the world. Just about everything he has done in the ME and elsewhere has done that: Libya, Syria, Egypt, and now he does this and gives back the Taliban five of their high leadership. There are also rumors that the Benghazi affair was an attempt to get Stevens kidnapped, not killed, so a similar horse trade could be set up exchanging Stevens for the Blind Sheikh.

You don't think this might have been a similar attempt grasping at straws to serve his ends while also getting the VA Scandal off the front pages? Awfully convenient timing if you ask me ...

I fully AGREE with you! This whole thing is strange ! But my stance has to be natural until its proven that he "deserted" the battlefield.

Just saying .

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

'All Americans who care about freedom … .' Come on mate this is just the same tripe spouted by folk who have already condemned him without knowing the full story. Oh, sorry it has been only a few days and we are all experts on this case. Fact is no one was really talking about this for the five years the kid was held captive.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove

Nobody talked about this for five years?

The Sunday Times from 2010:

Captured US soldier has joined our cause, say Taliban Private Bowe Bergdahl disappeared from an American military base in southeastern Afghanistan in June 2009

A Taliban commander in Paktika said the 24-year-old Bergdahl had converted to Islam (AP) The only known American soldier in Taliban captivity is training fighters in bombmaking and ambush, according to one of his captors and the Afghan intelligence agents working to free him.

Private Bowe Bergdahl disappeared from an American military base in southeastern Afghanistan in June 2009. Last week The Sunday Times interviewed one of his captors, shedding light on a case that has baffled US military officials.

A Taliban deputy district commander in Paktika province said the 24-year-old American had converted to Islam in the months after his capture. He said Bergdahl, from Idaho’s Sun Valley, had trained Taliban fighters in bomb-making and ambushing convoys.

“When I saw him for the second time, he had totally changed. He had a beard and he treated all of us very respectfully. He seemed very relaxed in our company. He was no longer scared,” said the commander, who called himself Haji Nadeem.

www.thesundaytimes.co.uk...

Rolling Stone from 2012:

America's Last Prisoner of War Three years ago, a 23-year-old soldier walked off his base in Afghanistan and into the hands of the Taliban. Now he’s a crucial pawn in negotiations to end the war. Will the Pentagon leave a man behind? Read more: www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 2-6-2014 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

And without a search, did ATS?

Talked in the sense that it became part of the MSM news narrative. Like so many on ATS, people like the OP go off like a live wire to unsubstantiated blog pieces not knowing anything based in 'fact'.
edit on 2-6-2014 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Last year obama WH stated they would make no decisions about Bergdahl deal "without consulting congress."

But off course the hypocrite in chief acted unilaterally like a true dictator.

Jay Carney, 2013: No Decisions About Bergdahl-Detainee Deal 'Without Consulting With Congress'

But just under a year ago, in June 2013, White House press secretary Jay Carney was unequivocal in his response to a reporter’s questions about this very deal, saying, “[W]e would not make any decisions about transfer of any detainees without consulting with Congress and without doing so in accordance with U.S. law.”

www.weeklystandard.com...#

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Is no one going to post the supposed story of the guy bugging out and basically going AWOL to go live with the Taliban? I read it in another thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What I will like to hear, is the opinion coming from the families of the heroes that died thanks to that mans traitor son standing next to our closet muslim president

I will love to hear for any of the family members on how they feel looking at the president next to the traitors father.

Our president have no respect for real American soldiers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join