It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Well it's either a moderate motorway speed or a sub par number of runs for a world class cricket player! I wish we had of known though! We could have had an ATS party in your honour, with digital balloons, and silly pantaloons, Scots flags, and kilts, and the mythical Haggis could have been the bouncer!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I just read your pudding recipe! That sounds truly heavenly! (Sophie is nodding)

I definitely think we should eventually write a Shed story of us all in a 'home' together, lol. It would have to be kind of a rock-star nursing home type deal...so all you musicians could bring your instruments...and we could have jam sessions, instead of bingo night.

I can't mention how I refer to being in my 50's...it would break t&c's for sure!
jacy

Dawg...Bye for now! Don't hurt yourself! *hugs the Dawg*

You can do the choccy bananas under the grill too! (Just watch because they get HOT!)
and THEY ARE indeed YUMM City Arizona!

"ROCK PINES NURSING HOME for the Young At Heart, and Hard Of Hearing" LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Now THAT sounds like my kind of shindig!!
(Making a mental note of Mythical Haggis bouncers!)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
WOW!
I just had about 3 or 4 of those dandelion "faeries" float past my screen (I've got the conservatory back door open for fresh air). It was like the scene in AVATAR when the forest spirit faeries land on the main character!! SUPERB!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
WOW!
I just had about 3 or 4 of those dandelion "faeries" float past my screen (I've got the conservatory back door open for fresh air). It was like the scene in AVATAR when the forest spirit faeries land on the main character!! SUPERB!

Aww...I knew your spirit was pure!

jacy

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Aww...I knew your spirit was pure!

jacy

It is! But I do sometimes add a wee dash of water.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just HAD to share this one...

It's the arrival of TEAM SCOTLAND at the commonwealth games opening ceremony in Glasgow the other night!
Do we know how to party or what?? LOL

YOUTUBE LINK

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Righty - That's me OFF for the weekend!

Hope you all have a goodun!

See you later,
Gx

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Happy Belated Birthday Gordi!!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Night stood by the water's edge, cold waves washing over her feet waiting for True to dock, but it was taking too long. He was too involved with playing his bass and that could take forever. She pondered how to find the wizard. She couldn't ask the others to come as Dawg would have to come too and he would try to stop them. She couldn't just disappear again and cause the others to worry.

Trudging through the sand the elf headed back to the forest to be with her friends when she heard the familiar Caw, caw, caw of one of the crows. Shielding her eyes from the bright sun, she spotted the bird with a pink ribbon around its neck. Charissa flew down and landed on Night's shoulder. "I thought it would make it easier for you to identify me. I would hate to be thought of as George." The crow shivered at the thought.

"Charissa, I need your help. What do you know of the wizard and what's wrong with Dawg?" Black feathers gleamed in the sunlight. "I have the wizard tricked. He thinks I am on his side, so he trusts me and causes no harm. I've tricked George too. I just don't have an evil feather on my body. I'm not like them. And that beautiful horse that George gifted you with is just like them. He knew the horse would speed you on your way to be with your friends. It is what the wizard wanted." The big bird became silent as George flew in.

"Greetings my friends! What are you both up to this fine day?" he asked. A squirrel scurried through the branches high above dropping a nut onto the elf's head. "What the...?" She glared at the small creature and it quickly ran off. "Oh, I was just going back to my friends and Charissa stopped to say hello. I'll see you guys later." Night quickened her steps and eventually reached her companions.

edit on 25-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice addition Night. Just a quick beer/sandwich break, peek and dash at the moment. This garage is kicking my butt. It's actually worse than last time and that took five days. (Granted, I was moving a lot slower then). It's all the small crap that is still useful down the road that is hindering my progress, or so it seems as I have to sort through it and put it in it's proper place.

Got the bonfire going and tossing in things to burn as I go along. And have made three trips to the dump as well. I know I'm going to be pissed the next time I come out and find it trashed again. Oh well, it is his house, not mine.
edit on 25-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hugs the Dawg! Good luck with all your work! I was up at 4Am this morning. Sat outside around 9Am for some time reading a book. The air was cool and comfortable but then the sun starting beating down and I came back inside. LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi Jacy, Night, Gordy, True, TDawg, and anyone else here! How are we doing today?
Hello to all the Lurkers too!!!

I got up REAL late today. Guess I'm getting Old. YES Gordy that was aimed at You!! LOL!

Happy Late BirthDay Gordy! Nice that you are Now in the Old Farts Club with some of Us here!

TDawg, 52 yrs old is not so bad, I been there since April 9, and am still pluggin' away! LOL!
But I do have to say My Friend, that You sure are a Glutton for Punishment!
I mean takin' on all those chores at the Farm and all.
I know ya like it out there, and are helpin out, but Man......

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Night! Thanx for the compliment on My New Avvy!
I like Him and will prob have him hovering around for some time to come!

No sure about the BackGround though.
WiIl be messin with that today for a while probably......

Edit: I found one I like. Whatchya think?
edit on 25-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Syx! Just another beer break after feeding the pigs. Griffon always likes to tag along and say hi as well, unless he's just rubbing it in that they're in a pen while he runs free...LOL.

Chilly this morn and now I'm sweating like a pig myself. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel at least finally, for the small garage, the bigger one isn't as bad, but still a nights work to do.

edit on 25-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hey Bud! Scratch that dog behind the ears some for me would Ya?!?
Griffin looks like he is indeed teasing those Pigs! LOL!!!

Good Luck on the Bigger Task ahead TDawg!!

I'll be hangin' around for a bit. Later, Syx.

Edit: Ill be back after I watch a 22 minute vid.
An outsiders view of 9-11. Might be a good one!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, here's the first pic of me in ten years!

That [Snip]eatin' grin is because I can finally put my buds toy in the right garage. Now, it's time for a beer break!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thanx for the recent pic TDawg! Looks like that beast would be a great use of Time!!

Edit: P.S. I dropped my intro story to The Shed, 'Dragon Flight' into the Short Story Forum a little while ago.

Got one star but no comment yet?

Oh well, in time I'm sure someone will throw somethin' at me.
Lol!!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
As NightStar leaves to re-join the others at the camp fire, CC and I decide to walk along the beach while True make his way to shore.

"This is sure a fine day isn't it Syx?" CC asks.

"It is indeed CC! The weather could not be more perfect!"

The two walk along the shoreline finding little shells, and an odd assortment of metal bits. Some look as if they were part of a larger object.
Putting the pieces together, it appears as if they have found some kind of a medallion. They have found nearly all the pieces of it. It fits in the palm of CC's fore paw. So it is about 7 inches in diameter. There is a picture of a wizard, it seems, over a small fire upon which sits a pot of a boiling liquid. Only one piece remains to be found.

"What is this?" CC asks.

"I don't know CC. Perhaps NightStar may know what is."

The two walk back to the path that leads to the others at the camp fire.

"Hey you guys, look what we found!" Syx exclaims!

Most of the group looks bewildered at the new find. However, TDawg looks like he wished we had not found this relic!

"You guys don't know how dangerous that medallion is!" TDawg reports.

"To whom is it dangerous TDAwg?! To You perhaps? And why is it in so many pieces. Maybe You know why, eh?" Syx replies to TDAwg.

" That is a Totem of immense Power Syx! It is used to Summons the Wizard!" NightStar exclaims!
"Perhaps that is why TDawg does not like it! He must've found it some time ago, and destroyed it. Well he thought so anyway."

"You have no proof of such an accusation NightStar! And why would You say such a thing about me?" TDawg says in an obviously guilty manner.

"Well can You Blame Her TDawg?! The way you've been acting has surely been strange lately." Jacy says in excited tones.

"We are going to try to find the last piece of the Totem you guys." Says CCBears. "C'Mon Syx, lets get back down to the beach."

The two leave the group who are in heated debate of the Totem and it's meanings.....

"Hey wait up!! Foss yells. "I want to help too!"

Off the trio go down to the shoreline. Hoping to find the last piece and see what will happen when it joins the other pieces!......

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Night I am so sorry! I didn't even acknowledge your latest entry to The Story?! Forgive my Space Caseness, Please?
I think it's a marvelous addition to the story!
I hope mine didn't wreak too much havoc on the main plot line here.
U2U me if I need to fix anything.
Thanx for understanding my mind set Night!

Syx.

Edit: Oh, Dawg and Night, check yer U2U's. I sent Ya's one about the story......

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join