It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 2

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:37 AM
a reply to: Night Star

*hugs* Night Star...."Yay!!! Coffee with my pixie-sis!"

How are you today hunny?

I'm trying to back-track to find the storylines that have been written recently...sheesh, it's hard! Putting this all together is gonna take a while.
What are you up to this morning?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:49 AM
a reply to: jacygirl

Trying to wake up. I'll be going out with my sister later on today, something we rarely get to do these days. Coffee, need more coffee. LOL How are you today Honey?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:55 AM
G'morn all. OUCH! Crap I'm getting old. Stiff all over. Time for some coffee and aspirin. And here I thought that going for daily walks and a workout would prep me for this. Boy was I wrong! LOL

Raining here today as well, which I guess is a good thing as it will keep me in the garage, rather than sidetracked with other chores, like the wood pile (Which is probably the reason I'm so sore). The two car garage is almost done, but it is the one car garage that I dread. It's a flippin' mess.

I hope your day is productive as well. See y'all on the breaks.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:08 AM
a reply to: Night Star

I'm good, thank you...but also need more coffee!

Hi Dawg!! *pours coffee for 3*

I'm still feeling pretty positive, and it's a nice change for me. I just feel happier.
Wanting to get back to writing more...I always seem to be writing in my head.
Lately I've been telling people that I'm writing a book with a bunch of friends. Trying to visualize this as a finished product...getting more confidant that we can actually do this.

Ooh! Fresh pot of java is right back!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:17 AM
There's spiders in those woodpiles! LOL

Morning Dawg! MMMM, fresh coffee!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:21 AM

originally posted by: Night Star

They don't eat much. They're small. LOL

It's snakes I'm looking out for.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:40 AM
a reply to: TDawgRex

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:47 AM

originally posted by: TDawgRex

originally posted by: Night Star

They don't eat much. They're small. LOL

It's snakes I'm looking out for.

If the snakes aren't poisonous, I'd love to see them. I don't care how small a spider is, they must die! LOL

Actually I have teeny tiny one in my bathroom, but he stays in his corner so for now I'll leave him be. If he gets bigger...look out!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:52 AM
Okay, here is some more story.
I tried to keep it together with what the others have written.
Anyone...feel free to carry on from here.

Adventures 4

Jacy sat by the fire, absently picking at her food. She wasn't too happy about eating a little animal and missed all the delicacies that life in the magical Shed had provided. Dawg muttered something about "needing to go into the woods"...and Sophie had scurried off behind him to spy. Sitting there alone, Jacy worried about her friends...and felt a bit apprehensive about being alone with the Dawg. His normally exuberant personality had changed to something a little more morose...and he was talking to himself a lot.

Suddenly Sophie jumped into her lap and climbed up to her shoulder.
"The crow says we're in some kind of prison here!" the ferret whispered into her ear.
"What crow? Huh?" her owner questioned.
Sophie twitched her whiskers and nodded her head towards the woods.
"There was a crow in a tree...he told me about the Wiz and the warden!"
Jacy grinned, "Would that be the Lion the Wiz and the warden?"
"I'm serious! We need to get out of here, and fast!"

Hearing voices getting closer, the two stopped talking and craned their necks to see. After some rustling and cracking of branches and brush...Syx and CC appeared in the firelight. Jacy scooped up the ferret and ran to greet them.
"OMG! I'm so happy to see you guys! Where were you? What happened? Why did we get separated?"
Syx chuckled as he and CC wrapped their friend in a warm hug. Before anyone had time to address the "where, what and why" of their predicament, CC grabbed Jacy's arm and pointed towards the trees.
"Look! Isn't that Night Star?"
"Oh wow, it IS!"
As their pixie-sister made her way towards the trio, Dawg reappeared from the shadows of the forest. Night Star went around hugging everyone, laughing and crying simultaneously. White Wolf accompanied her, and raised his paws to Dawg's shoulders. Giving him a wolfy lick, he immediately dropped down to the ground whimpering, and ran back to Night Star's side.
"I'm so glad I found you all, does anyone know what happened to us?" she asked.
She turned to her wolf companion, and stroked his furry forehead.
"What's wrong with you?"

Syx held his hand up to quiet the group, and everyone stopped in their tracks.
"Do you hear that?" he whispered. "I think I can hear a bass guitar...? Oh, hey...that must be True!"
He took CC by the hand and walked towards the edge of the trees to get a better view of the beach.
"I see him! Well, I see his ship!" he yelled, as he and CC ran to the shore waving their arms to get his attention.
Jacy looked around at everyone, then remarked rather sadly "But where is everybody else? Does anyone know if Tsu was on True's ship?"
Sophie started jumping up down. "Nommy!" she cried.
Jacy looked down at her. "What are you going on about?"
"Nommy!" Sophie said again.
"What's Nommy?" Jacy asked again, her frustration mounting.
Sophie climbed up her leg and perched back on her shoulder again. "You said Tsu...her last name is Nommy." she explained.
"Tsu Nommy?" Jacy repeated.
"Tsunami." Night Star corrected her.

Jacy poked Sophie in the ribs. "You're just being silly now..." she laughed.
Night Star looked at Sophie...then at Jacy. "Tsunami...are you sure?" she asked the ferret.
Sophie was nodding "yes" vigorously.
"Well what does that mean? It's a nickname, right?" Jacy said, glancing over at Dawg who had now positioned himself beside her.
"It's a title..." he drifted off, his voice sounding deeper and almost foreign. " arrival or occurrence of something in overwhelming quantities or amounts."
Everyone was quiet as they all turned to stare at the Dawg. Then before anyone had a chance to reply, a large black crow flew towards them and landed on Dawg's shoulder. He cocked his head to one side, and said to the Dawg, "Say no more!" and then flew out of their sight.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:14 PM
a reply to: jacygirl

Just on for a sec to say Hello to everyone. Hello!!!

Jacy! Nice Story addition!! You pulled all the other pieces together wonderfully!!!!

Way to go !!!

See Ya's ALL later! I must be off to mow a couple lawns. Like that's all I need. More walking. After yesterday putting on several miles to my tennis shoes, it will be another mile or so today.
Not as bad I guess, but won't I be a sight pushing the lawn mower with one hand, and my cane in the other!! LOL!!!!

Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:32 PM
Alot of people who Pmd me... I hit save on the screen and it all went BYE/BYE
.... I got pissed and quit posting

Aside from the links I gave out, I cannot talk about my friend thats missing.
PM if you want the details, but I CANNOT do so openly as per request from his mother.
Don't ask cause I don't know..... if it was MY son I would never stop and I would post on every site I could think of.

I am pissed cause I lost ALOT of contact info that I thought If I saved I could access.

I need to change avatar . I cannot answer questions that have come in my box other than directing to whats publicaly in the news and thats pissing me off.

You all have been nothing but the best and I am sorry I have been away.

Cody,...I never did an intro, cause Im a better lurker than writer, so I never posted one.

Calstorm/ Jacy Girl and Tso?? ....You helped me through a tough time and I havent forgotten. I lost your info thanks to the 'save file' button on the private messages.

I want to thank you all from the shed that welcomed me. I am NOT an everyday POSTER, but I do read alot.

I still have not learned how to post links from news articles or else Id probably be more involved. Yep, I am dumb as dirt when it comes to beyond reading... but I can tear apart this dam thing and put it back together in nothing flat.

My son teases me cause I don't know how to interact on the web, but his IPad/Tunes breaks, I am the only that can fix it.

Weird post, I know, just wanted to let my online friends know that I haven't forgotten you..thank you.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:52 PM
a reply to: palmalBlue2

Hey palmal!! *hugs*

Thank you for coming in and leaving a reply! I am sorry if people have been upsetting you, asking for information. I know that I haven't personally, but I'm pretty sure that anyone from this thread (a family member)...would only be asking with best intentions. I can see though, how this would be upsetting and also frustrating for you.

Onto a happier topic...thank you for your kind words. The people here have helped ME through some hard times, so I'm glad that I've been able to return it to someone.

As for posting links, etc....I just learned from trial and error. I'm stubborn, and can't stand it when I can't figure it I'm like a dog with a bone, lol. Just send a u2u message to anyone here, and we will try to walk you through it. I had to read and re-read a few "how to" threads here, just to upload pics or post a video.

Lastly...there is no posting minimum here honey. You can read quietly if you want...reply to anything recent that catches your eye...or just pop in like now, to let us know you're still with us.

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say, "Welcome home!" even if you can only stay a short while. The door is always open for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:44 PM

I was wondering where you went to. So happy to see you're back and posting! HUGS!!!!!!!

Jacy, great edition to the story!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:01 PM
a reply to: SyxPak

Of course I'll write an entry, even though I was promised an astral projection method

Something foreboding was about this gathering. True, most of everyone appeared to be having a good time, but Foss noticed that his crystal was slowly getting redder the closer he got to the group.

Watching from the trees, Foss' eyes picked up some interesting factoids that the others seemed to be overlooking, Sophie kept looking at Dawg suspiciously, the White Wolf attempted to make friends but left in whimpers, and there was still that hint, that suggestion even that Dawg was not in his right mind at all.

And before he knew it, Dawg was almost on top of him. Fortunately, invisibility does have its perks when one is standing next to a tree; and Dawg, senses muddied by (something?) was far from a night owl; he would have missed a dragon in the surrounding darkness.

"Bloody Treeroots" fumed the dark, rough voice; "better head back to the fire, before the others get suspicious".

Cursing at the objects, he retreated to the blaze, shadow stretching oddly behind him.

Foss noticed a chittering in one particular tree behind him; a pine, stretching to cyclopean heights. Climbing up, several sets of eyes were watching; all noises save for cries of "hug the Dawg!!!" ceased.

"Typical Shedders, chasing Dawg around the campfire, but what have we here?".

Before Foss' eyes, the pixie army manifested, seemly ready to do battle. Tsu was nowhere to be found, but Foss found a little solace that the pixies were alright, despite the fact that the one that messed with his trumpet was the leader ("under any other circumstance, I'd be kicking you out of the tree...but tonight, I think we'll need all the troops we can get").

"Well spoken, traveler" called a voice higher up.

"I will second that Foss" came another, more familiar voice.

Climbing up higher, Foss found that the two voices were matched to Jane, as well as a crow.

After being filled in on the predicament of the others, as well as what Jane knew of the situation, with periodic interruptions from the crow, the situation did not seem good. Because this place was a prison, and somewhere on this desolate place was both a anti-social wizard and an ancient entity worth considering a foe, Foss hastened to follow Jane's plan of rescue. As far as Foss was concerned, his main part in the process was to blend in, make it seem like he knew nothing about Dawg's...friend, and pretend that he only now managed to find everyone.

With that simple instruction, Foss wandered through the trees, till the White Wolf was able to spot his wanderings. Gear stowed away in his own pack, he stumbled into the light of the infernal fire, and timidly asked - "Who Has the Caffeine?".

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:25 PM
Good to see people coming back! Today however was probably one my worse ever. I didn't accomplish a damn thing other than feeding the animals and playing with the Dawg. A combination of my aches and pains and the weather pretty much put me on the floor. Literally.

Still pretty zonked. But I do have time to catch up some...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:39 PM
Foss, Jacy! Great additions!

Palma, I'm sorry you haven't found closure yet. That is something I think we all need when it comes to friends and family.

Here it is damn near 10pm EST and I'm just waking up...this sucks, heheh. Not used to that, but I guess I needed it. When I was awake. Pretty much all I did was drink coffee (for all the good it did) and play with the dog.

I'm actually still tired. Weird. It's like I've been possessed. (Pun intended...LOL) Not like me at all.

But tomorrow is a new day!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:15 PM

PalMal, Nice to see You drop in! Thank You for letting us know how you have been , and are doing. Yes we can help with posting address's and such.
Sorry for the predicament you are in. I bet it is frustrating for You...... (Hugs) from Me and CCBears, (my Wife).
Please stay in touch here? We are always here for You, and well, anyone with problems, or questions of a technical nature. If someone here cannot answer to something, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction for a satisfactory answer. Syx.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:18 PM
a reply to: fossilera

Foss! Nice addition there Bud!! Spot on !!
Hey check your U2U box. I'm going to send you a method for 'going out'.
Being the total Space Case that I am, I forgot about telling you I would send that to ya.

Sorry that Man!!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:25 PM
Hello To EveryOne! Had a productive day. But am regretting it now. Sore as hell. But Alas, such is Life!
Gonna hang a bit.
Waiting for the Night Shifters!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:44 PM
While You were All away......

After CC spotted NightStar and we all welcomed Her back with warm hugs, I hear what sounded like a Bass Guitar being played very loudly, Holding up my hand to calm the welcoming chatter, I said, "Do you hear that?" I whispered. "I think I can hear a bass guitar...? Oh, hey...that must be True!"

He takes CC by the hand and goes to the edge of the trees to look better out towards the sea.

"I see him! Well, I see his ship!" I yelled, as CC and I ran to the shore waving our arms to get his attention.

CC stands on her hind legs and raises her arms upwards and begins waving them around. "This will get his attention Syx."
Being a Polar Bear Standing over 12 feet to the top of her head, her arms reached upwards of 17 feet!
"I bet it will hunny. Start roaring too. I bet that will make him look over here!" I replied.
Sure enough after a few loud roars, True turned his head our way and then we knew for sure it was Him!
"TRUE!!" I yelled." HEY over here!!"

Seeing us on the beach and waving to let us know he heard and saw us, true turns his ship towards our part of the shoreline.
While he was heading our way, CC and I returned to the group to tell them what has transpired.

Upon entering the clearing, he sees that NightStar with her Wolf at her side, Jacy with sophie on her lap, and TDawg have all been seated by the fire and were talking away.
As we got closer, I heard TDawg say, " arrival or occurrence of something in overwhelming quantities or amounts."

Just then, a crow flew down and landed on TDawg's shoulder, startling Jacy who was seated right next to TDawg, and said something to him, and seemingly in a hurry, it flew away.

"What's this about a Tsunami, and how did you have such a detailed description of what a Tsunami is? And what was the deal with that crow TDawg?" I asked.

"We were just about to ask the same thing about TDawg's description when that crow flew down here and said "Say No More." to TDawg Syx." Night replied.

"What the hell does that mean Dawg?" CC asks.

"Well umm, err, I uh, Ya see, uhhh......" TDawg stuttered out.

"TDawg what is going on with You. You do not seem to be the same Guy we all know. There's something odd about You." Jacy asked of TDawg.

"Odd? Hell that's putting it mildly don't ya think? He's been talking to himself, was so crazed that he almost clubbed me and CC when he thought we were spying on him." I directed towards Jacy.
Then to TDawg I ask," Just what the hell are you doing that would make you so freakin paranoid that you'd think there are spies listening and watching you?!"

Then as we all waited for a reply, Someone walked into the light of the Fire.

"Who has the Caffeine?" asked Foss.

"FOSS!" we all yelled together!

"Where have you been" and "how have you been" were asked simultaniously as everyone got up to go and greet their long lost friend.

Everyone except TDawg who sat by the fire with a perplexed and sorrowful look on his face......

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>