It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What a lovely family pic of Syx and CC and the little one.
Syx, Dude, you look like a rock star.

Snapping turtles can get huge. Many years ago when I was a kid, I remember a HUGE one being in the middle of the road. Three men came over with shovels trying to get this thing back into the woods. LOL

Little Cody and his Dad caught a few in years past as babies and then released them the following year.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL On the Rock Star Night!!
Thanx, but ya can't see my Triple Pierced ear in that one! LOL!!
I appreciate the compliment on the group photo too. Thank You!

It was a hot day there, but at times was ok, I guess. We must've walked 5 miles at least that day.
Man was I sore the next day! LOL!!!

I grew up in an area most would refer to as The Sticks. I played with many a little snappers there.
But left the big ones alone! They would indeed get Huge! First thing my Dad taught me about them was, Respect the big ones, and leave them alone!!!
edit on 26-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good advice for sure! LOL I don't even trust my pet turtle. He is very strong and he bites. I pick him up and let him sit in my hand, he takes up my whole hand, but I keep my fingers away from his mouth. LOL He's a bad boy to his Mommy. LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

i had a painted turtle...just before we moved..but i had to put him back in the waters..i so miss him..i hope he is ok...my grand daughter called him hearts as he had a small heart shape spot in his back..

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I know CC, I was hoping the Snapper the other day was a Painted Turtle.
I would've kept it so You could've had him, or her, here......

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Awwww, I'm sure the turtle is happy as can be where you put him. Check out a pet store and see if you can get a turtle. I love turtles. Make sure it has the special lamp that mimics real sunlight or their shells will soften and they will die. Mine is a red eared slider and also needs a heater in the colder months.

Can't wait for Teusday, I'll probably get more fish. It is so relaxing watching them swim around. I have fake plants in with them to mimic a natural environment. Looks so pretty.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I know CC, I was hoping the Snapper the other day was a Painted Turtle.
I would've kept it so You could've had him, or her, here......

Check whatever ponds you can find. You will probably find one. Or...go to the pet store.

Be back later.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Thanx for the tips!
Ok, catchya later on... Have a Great Day Cousin.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
As Syx CC, and Foss walk along the beach, just wandering around waiting for True to anchor his Ship, they are hoping to find the last piece of the medallion.

"It seems hopeless you guys." CC says.

"I know CC, but have faith, we will find that piece!" Foss says with enthusiasium!

"I hear ya Foss Bud! I know it will turn up! Probably when we aren't really looking right at it. Ya know what I mean?" Syx joins in.

"You're Probably right there Syx." Foss responds.

The three keep looking down at the sands......

Soon enough Foss Declares.
"I think I found it you guys!! I was reaching down to pick up a curious looking stone, when out of the corner of my eye I saw it just a hands width away!"

"See what I mean?" Syx says.

"That does look like it will fit Foss!" Cc decrees.

They all head back to the path that leads to the others in the woods. While walking through the brush, They see some small humanoid creatures scampering all about.

Only a few inches high, they were almost invisible to us. If not for their flurrious motions, they would remain hidden from view.

"Wow do you guys see those little critters?" CC asks.

"They are kinda hard to miss CC, the way they are running around. But they are so small, if they were just sitting there, we would probably not even see em'!" Syx answers.

The group continue their walk to the others while the little 'people' run through their foot falls, almost tripping them up!
A beautiful White Horse Galloped past them heading towards the others in the woods. It nearly knocked CC down!
Then sounds of animals fighting could be heard above the waters hitting the shore behind the three. Loud snarls and gnashing of teeth were heard, sounding like the tearing of flesh!

"What in the Hell is That !" Syx says with an astonished look on his face.

"I don't know but it didn't sound too good." CC replied.

"Let's go see what happened you guys." Foss exclaimed.

Upon arrival the three are filled in on what happened by NightStar.
They all discuss what happened for a short time, then Foss declares,

"Look here you guys! I think found the last piece!" He says with pride. "Let's see if it fits!"

He places the last piece into the gap that was waiting to be filled, and......

"IT FITS!!" Foss says loudly!

Just then, about twenty of the little people ran up and grabbed the Medallion and took off into the woods!!

"What in the, Did you all see that?!? Jacy says in amazement!!

"we saw some of those little things on the way here you guys." Syx says. "They were running around our feet, just about tripping us!"

"Those are The Fixers. They fix problems before they develope." TDawg says to the group in a voice that was not his own!

"What did you say Dawg?" Night asks bewildered.

" I, Umm, I dunno, it just kinda came spillin' out." TDawg says with a strange look on his face.

"There is definitely something wrong with You TDawg." CC says.

JacyGirl, NightStar, CcBears, Fossilera, TDawgRex, And SyxPak all huddle around the campfire to warm themselves of the chilling night air,
awaiting the arrival of TrueBrit, pondering of the night's events.......
They also wonder aloud where all the others have gone off too......

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Locks of long golden hair blew in the cool night's breeze as the elf sat holding the wolf close to her. She gently stroked his blood stained fur and checked for any real damage. The beautiful beast licked her face with love and lay his head in her lap. Satisfied that he was o.k. she leaned back against a tree, closing heavy lidded eyes and sighed with relief. The others got comfortable and tried to rest as well.

The sounds of night were all around them, chirping crickets, peeping frogs and the occasional hooting of an owl from high above on a branch. For now, all was well.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hello EveryOne!
Goin on quarter to Noon here in Illinois. No one around? My, but we must have had a rough night?
I do hope You guys are all ok.
I know it's SunDay and all, so I'll probably see Ya's after a while.

Night, I like the last entry You made! Nice!

edit on 27-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well Guys, it's that time where the tech bug has hit me. My modem is belly up at home. And it's damn near brand spanking new to boot! So I'm posting from the library until the first at a minimum. Half hour time limit depending upon occupancy. But who goes to the library anymore? This place is next to empty, even on a Sunday.

But nevertheless, I'm not a big fan of public computers, but will stop by daily as it's on my daily walking route and say hey. But no more additions from this kid until I get my confuser back up and running.

Y'all take care and see ya tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

TDawg! Dangit! I missed Ya!
Try posting at the same time each day till ya get yer modem fixed/replaced Bud!
Hope to catch ya tomorrow. Syx.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok, gotta lawn to cut shortly. I struck a deal with a guy near me to cut his lawn, very small, twice for a Mongoose BiCycle! Win Win for Me! This will be the second cutting, so I'll be ridin' around later! LOL!!

Will be here for a little while yet...... Syx.

Edit: Ok, 2:20 here so I'm outta here till later on. Take Care and See Ya's !!!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Fair Warning!!!! I'm Back!!! LOL!!!

Hello to anyone here, hope you are all doing ok.
Syx.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
NightStar Cuz, are you playin' peek a boo in here?! Hmmm? LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Sorry about using so may posts here in a row. But I found out something, that was yrs old, and my memory made it so I had forgotten. I posted something about it, then deleted...
Sorry again for the page usage......

Syx.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh man, Dawg, that sucks. Good thing you are able to get to the library or we would have thought you just went flit poof without any warning of what's up.

Hiya syx! It was one of those lazy days where I kept falling asleep on and off all day.

Little Cody will be having a baby brother or sister in February.

I said to him, "Wow, you're going to have a little brother or sister!" He said brother." I said, "Well, we don't know yet, it could be a girl. " The look on his face was priceless. He didn't look too happy about that. Hahahaha He loves babies though and I am sure he will very helpful and loving.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Hi Night! LOL, I could just imagine the look on little Cody's Face!
I bet it was indeed PriceLess!! LOL!

Early Congrats to Cody's Mom on The New Arrival! Your Sister?
I know You've told us Probably, but my mind loses stuff in a heartbeat anymore......

I just made a fool of myself on the Alien Abduction Thread. I Was hammered by Springer himself for it!
I made heartfelt apologies, but my earlier post will remain forever, I'm afraid. Alas......
I didn't look deep enough for the subject I posted about there, so it is entirely my fault. But what can I say, Life is a Ride, as stated by my favorite comedian, Bill Hicks. I took a wrong turn, and am now paying for it, Right? I know I'll get over it, but I hope more than that, truly, that those of whom I affected by my comments,and actions, will do the same......

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well Night, anyone else around, time for me to Fly. See Ya's on the Morrow.G'Night. Syx.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join