It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Night sat on a large log. Why did she say such strange things? She had no idea what that coin was or what it could do if anything at all. "Everyone, please calm down. I apologize. I have no idea why I said that. It's like the thoughts were not my own. Someone or something may be playing havoc with us and I don't like it one bit!" Slowly she stood up and went over to Dawg. "I'm sorry, but like the others have noticed, it is true, you haven't been yourself. Something is terribly wrong. Don't you see it? Do you know that you have been changed somehow? Do you remember anything unusual happening lately, something that might have happened to you?" Though she feared his reaction, she knew it had to be said. They couldn't just pretend that everything was alright.

The elf could even feel it, the dark presence, the evil that lurked in the shadows. Something hidden and ominous. Taking a deep breath, she was relieved that it was not yet Night. It would be even more frightening at night in the blackness and silence.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh Dawg...LOVE the pics!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You did kind of throw me for a loop there Syx with me saying things about the coin. LOL I used to do a lot of role playing and was up for the challenge though.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Right on Night! Way to run with it! Great job!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I know right? I was wanting to write and all that just poured out. I don't like to involve too many others in my entries, because of the complications it may cause. Like now I have Foss and me and CC off down on the beach. I don't know if that will mess with Foss's next entry or what, but I could do a short piece to put him back into the group......

Edit: "Night sat on a large log. Why did she say such strange things? She had no idea what that coin was or what it could do if anything at all. "Everyone, please calm down. I apologize. I have no idea why I said that. It's like the thoughts were not my own. Someone or something may be playing havoc with us and I don't like it one bit!"

Ummm, that is me wreaking havoc with You Night!! LMAO!!!!!

edit on 25-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Guys going to spend some more quality time with CC. Hope you all have a good evening.
I'll be hovering over the troops throughout the Night.

G'Night All! Syx

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wolf paced around back and forth, like a caged lion, agitated and unsure of what to do. He had to protect the group as best he could, but how? How do you attack the unknown, not knowing who or what it might be? Suddenly he perked his ears up. There was something coming. Night Star too with her heightened hearing knew they would not be alone for long.

Galloping toward them was Storm, the beautiful white horse. "What...what are you doing here?" asked Night Star.
The horses muscles rippled beneath his skin. "You wish to see the wizard? I can show you all where to find him."
Night Star stuttered. "wha, what wizard? Where? Who? Um...no, no that's ok. Once all our friends re-unite with us we'll be leaving here and you won't have to look out for me...us anymore. You have been very helpful Storm, now be on your way."

Before the horse could utter another word, Wolf bared his teeth, growled deeply and attacked. Fur and blood flew everywhere. Night and Jacy screamed and stayed out of the way. Dawg seemed relieved that he didn't have time to answer Night's questions. It was a battle of the beasts and the great white wolf was victorious.
edit on 25-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Right on Night! Way to run with it! Great job!

Takes a bow. Why thank you kind Sir. I guess I got carried away with writing tonight too. I was bored out of my mind. LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Heya folks. Feeling quite burned out and used up. Took a shower and I can feel myself getting ready to hit the hay. I was pretty filthy, had to clean the tub.

I read your short story Syx. A new beginning/entry? Weren't satisfied with your initial one? Not bad though.
And you did rise to the challenge Night, though with Gordi going on Vacay, he going to return even more confused. LOL

Well, my brain is flat lining and tomorrow is a new day, and I'm almost finished with my tasks. See y'all in the morn.

So, as Jane sez...*FlitPoof!*

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Night Dawg! You deserve a good rest. Sweet doggie dreams!

LOL, yeah poor Gordi. Don't worry Gordi, there is always a way to tie things together. Believe me I have met some doozy challenges in role playing before but always managed somehow to make things flow. On a writer's site I belong to where I used to roleplay, if things got too confusing and chaotic, I would make my character go off by themselves, and wait until the story made more sense and flowed better and then I would bring myself back in with the other characters. LOL Unless I have some good idea I want to write in, then I will take a sort of side adventure to liven things up and add to the story.
I don't usually play another persons character and allow them their own creative space. Unless a member will be gone for a while and they request someone to take over their character until they return.

We have had members just disappear into thin air and the remaining members would have to make something up about why they are missing or kill them off in battle. LOL Made for some interesting twists and turns.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I miss Minka my ferret. She looked just like this one.

I miss my precious kitty who looked just like this...

And I once had THE cutest teddy bear hamster that looked like this. It was a sort of cream colored.

These I have a few of in my fish tank.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
oooooh pretty.

I can picture being there with a good book or good company and a couple of drinks.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm so lonely and bored. Can you tell? Bah, the warriors are fast asleep and dreaming dreams of dragons and things. Once upon a time...LOL Everyone is going to get sick of seeing me in here.

Once upon a time there was a group of lovely people from all over the world who met online and became real friends. They were amazingly fascinating, intelligent, humorous, compassionate, at times vulnerable, loving and wise. No matter where in the world they were, they were in each others thoughts and hearts. They made a difference in each others lives and they knew they would never be alone.

True Story

edit on 25-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Good Morning all! Sucking down my first cup of coffee and planning my last day tasks. Apparently my first task this morn was to save a mouse from drowning in the pool. Of course, as soon as I fished him out, he keeled right over, so I laid him in the sun to see if he wakes up or if I have to give him a Viking funeral later today.

I know he's a mouse, and they carry disease and ruin property and such, but I couldn't watch the poor guy just drown.

Well, one more cup and back to work! See y'all around.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You dear sweet man, saving a little mouse. Oh you know that deserves a big warm hug right? Making this damned soup that takes so much chopping. Chop potatoes into small pieces, chop the carrots, chop up some cabbage, chop the kielbasa... Standing in one place for so long, my back is killing me. I don't take pain meds every day even though I have pain everyday, but when I'm like this...oh yeah!

I'm almost afraid to ask Dawg but...is the sweet little mouse alive???

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hello me fellow Rainbow Warriors!!!! LOL, I meant to say 'my'. I guess I wanted to sound like True. Ha!

Feeling productive so far today, a rare thing indeed. Making soup, gave Mousie her time out of the cage. Think I'll roll some ciggs and watch a movie in a while.

Have a splendid, bright and cheery day!!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Oh, Dawg are you here????? How is the little mouse????

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Good Mornin' guys! I'm up before noon. Not sure if that's a good thing just yet or not, lol.
Nice pics Night! And I know what ya mean about standing in one place too long. For me, after about 15 seconds, it hurts. Sucks havin' backs like ours......

TDawg Bud! The story is the same Dragon Flight intro that I used for coming to The Shed. It was originally in 3 parts, I just put them all together and submitted it to The Short Story Forum.

We have overcast but fair weather here this morn. Good day to hole up......

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Waves at Syx! Is that you flying by my house way up there in the sky?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Swinging by during my lunch break. Pretty much done with everything that I could take care by my lonesome.

Sadly to say, the little guy didn't make it. Maybe fishing him out gave him a heart attack? Oddly enough, after a run to the dump, I come back and find another mouse drowned. His wife maybe?

They both received a Viking funeral though.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join