It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

My bud must be bringin' back warm weather from Mryrtle Beach. I trying to cool off now. Can't hit the pool though as everything is packed, though I guess I can suck down a beer and cool my feet in it. First real warm day while here, but overall that's not a bad thing. I hate humidity.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL Yep! That was me!! LOL!!!

Good for You TDawg! Giving them a proper burial and all. I like the little mischevious critters too. I know, like you said they are bad, supposedly, but I think even they need to be given respect......

Yah I know, high humidity and me don't get along well either. LOL!!

edit on 26-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

They weren't buried, they were cremated, hence, a Viking funeral. I've had the fire pit going for a few days now as it is easier to toss scrapes of wood and whatever in there than it is to make multiple runs to the dump.

That costs me gas money that I don't have. So I separate it all and burn what I can.

Plenty a critter has received a Viking funeral here. Can't say I pray over 'em, but I do say good-bye to them. Habit, I guess.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
hello...i just cant keep up with the story...i am still back at the shed the first one..i can only read a little at a time..as at times my eyes start to go crazy..so hate having graves disease...hope all is having a great day...wow..yes syx is up before noon...i so think some thing is wrong with him...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I know what a Viking Funeral is Silly Dude! LOL!
When I said a Proper Burial, I meant ANY kind of burial, the doing away with the remains, in a fashion other than just throwing them into a trash bin. You know? So Good for You Doug! I can appreciate someone who takes the time for such a decent funeral......

Oh Hey! I rescued a turtle from a sure death on a roadway here the other day! He was in the middle of a two lane road, and we turned around, I ran across the street and picked him up, to put him on the side into the weeds. I found when I got there he was a snapper! Big sucker too! About the diameter of a basketball! His back legs were long enough that he kept pushing my hands off the sides of his shell. I only had him a few inches off the ground the whole time so he didn't get hurt when he landed on the ground several times. It was a sight indeed! LOL!!!

And I just remembered, I can't believe I forgot this, but on our way to Chicago/Gurnee and Syx-Flags the other day, we came along side a semi. It had ATS in large red letters, on a shield like background on the side of the trailer!! I could'nt get the camera out in time to snap a pic though. I was pissed LOL!!! But Kool none the less!! Maybe it stood for Advanced Transportation Systems or something?......

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

LOL CC!!! Ya there is something wrong with me, I just haven't figured out just what it is yet! LOL!!

And hey, just take your time with the story. Eventually you will catch up.
I've been having you with me in The Shed 2 series, if you've noticed. SO in a way, you are caught up. Lol!!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

cool..but i want to read the story from the begging...would love to print it out so i can read it before i go to sleep...and no i wont hand this out out any one...i am getting a little tired of reading about ghost and hauntings..so i need some thing different before sleep time...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That's kool CC. I may have the whole thing of the Original Story. I'll check for ya in a minute. And that may be a good thing to post here for the lurkers to see? What do you guys think? Should we post the Original Story here?

Here's a pic of me, SyxPak, CC, my Wife, and our little Grand Daughter Sadee at Syx-Flags.

(details of who we are for the lurkers who read but do not post here.)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Humph! Just had a reply to you go poof! Oh, well, here it is again.

If you remember, I rescued a Snapper turtle a couple months back. But it would be a cold day in hell I would handle one with my bare paws. They be a mean and ornery critter! Luckily, I had a plastic tote with lid that I could push him into and released him into the pond by my place. It wasn't so fortunate for the family of geese that lived there however as the next day two Goslings were gone. That's Mother nature for ya.

I've seen those ATS trucks as well.

Phew, the temps/humidity are rising again. Looks like a massive thunder boomer tonite.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

wow..thats cool..i so love turtles...syx rescued a snapper about 2 weeks ago...the turtle was out in the middle of the road...and all i could see was some smart a$$ running it over...i told syx to go back and get him off the road..and he did..we didnt know at the time it was a snapper..he dropped it a few times but got him to safer grounds..syx also caught a leather back turtle years ago on our honey moon..we was fishing i caught the most fish like 12 or 14..but once he caught that he said this makes up for all my fish...sorry i didnt mean just to pop in on this..sorry syx it should have been your story....

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hey I know what ya mean about the posts going Bye Bye. Sucks don't it?! LOL!!
Yah that snapper was a riley one for sure.
I didn't want to get my hands/fingers near his snout. I know better than that!
They can take of a finger in nothin' flat!
And Yes I think I do remember the tale of your previous rescue. It was a little while back, right?

CC Your best bet would be to ask Gordy for the whole Shed original story. I believe he posted it in here a while ago. Pretty sure it was in the original, The Shed, Thread. If ya keep lookin actually, You will see it.

Love YA Hun!!!(CC) Me.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No Prob CC! That's what this place is for! Say what ya want!!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

It's all good CC.

I actually like turtle soup...but not necessarily Snapper soup. Sorry.

But hey, I'll eat almost anything at least once. Bugs, snakes, etc. Some I like, some not so much. But if I can hold it down, I know that I shouldn't have to bad a time surviving if need be.

Well, my buds a half hour out and I gotta sign off and finishing my packing to head home. Talk to y'all tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
TDawg here's a black image if ya want it to drop in as a background for your Dawg. It should fill all the Avatar area behind Him with just Black. You know if ya want to.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Ok Bud You take Care. and we'll see ya on the morrow..... Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

gross,gross and gross...i cant eat that kind of stuff...i so wouldnt made it...i think guys will eat any thing once but not us women....have a great day..

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

CC You remember that time I ate a Cricket? It was jumpin' all over the table with Hudson and those guys that one night, yrs ago, so I snatched it up and ate it! LOL!!! That was some funny $h!_.

LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

yes and that was gross too...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: Night Star

Swinging by during my lunch break. Pretty much done with everything that I could take care by my lonesome.

Sadly to say, the little guy didn't make it. Maybe fishing him out gave him a heart attack? Oddly enough, after a run to the dump, I come back and find another mouse drowned. His wife maybe?

They both received a Viking funeral though.

Awwwww, poor little things

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
To those who took note of The Game, Back on Page 85, The song was Green Manalishi by Judas Priest.

originally posted by: SyxPak
Now when the day goes to sleep and the full moon looks
The night is so black that the darkness cooks.....

These are some lyrics from a song. Name this song, and artist if ya can. Gotta fly but will check later. Take Care all, and see ya later on.

Syx.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join