It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 2

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:06 AM
a reply to: palmalBlue2

We have not forgotten you either.

I may not have been heavily involved in your previous visits to the shed, but like all of us here, I am always conscious of the trials and tribulations which befall my fellow members, and your situation has been in my thoughts, and you and yours in my prayers.

This thread is a place to share creativity, but more than that it is a place to share love for one another as people, and I would hope that despite the onslaught of outrageous circumstance which are acting upon you at the moment, that you feel that love from us.

I continue to pray for a resolution to your situation, and that some kind of peace can be attained for you and yours.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:05 AM
When the crow said 'Say no more.", Night knew it was George, the pesky crow and wondered what the hell he was up to. That damned bird had more to him than meets the eye. Charissa the crow seemed to be on her side at least and had warned that Dawg wasn't himself. Even the wolf telepathically communicated his concern. Others voiced their concern aloud, but Night would remain silent for the time being and observe until they discover more about the strange situation.

There was a dark presence that could be felt. All the companions were yet to be re-united, something wasn't right.

She hugged Foss, her ship mate and was relieved and happy to see him again. For a moment she thought that the illusive wizard would hold answers and wanted to find him, but couldn't bear the thought of being parted from her dear friends yet again. She joined Syx and CC on the shore and waited for True. The elven maiden actually just wanted to step away and not think for a while, just feel the wind in her hair and listen to the gulls. Wolf sat protectively by her side.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:04 AM
Good Morning/EveryOne! How are We today?

True, Nice sentiments there! HeartWarming and True. Very Nice.

Night, I like the entry ya dropped in. So how are Charissa and Wolf Today?

Ok here's some coffee and Tea for anyone who wants some.
Sorry I dont have cups, but these mugs will work just the same.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:55 PM
Hi I'm back. This mornin' I totally lost track of time and was late gettin' outta here to go to my Pain Clinic. So we flew out and got there like 12 minutes late. No biggie to them, so all is good.

Can anyone here come out to Play?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:58 PM
LOL! I can!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:07 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! I was just reading the reply I got from MattyBeckerman, on the Alien Abduction Movie thread.
I wanted to tell him I think we have a movie in the making here, but didn't because of the T+C's here......

edit on 24-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
Now when the day turns to night and the full moon looks
The night is so black that the darkness cooks.....

These are some lyrics from a song. Name this song, and artist if ya can. Gotta fly but will check later. Take Care all, and see ya later on.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:37 PM
a reply to: SyxPak

It's NEW moon not Full moon Syx....but that's irrelevant....

I'm not going to be around very much....I'm moving south to Gloucestershire on the 15th.
I do however have the next part of my contribution which I shall endeavour to get posted over the week end between packing, phone calls to utilities, the heat etc!
edit on 24-7-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:12 PM
Hi shedlings

Just checking in, being a Dad is Awesome

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:39 PM
Good luck with your move Jane.
I'm looking forward to your addition to the story!

Ah, Cody my friend, I knew you would be in heaven spending time with those kids of yours. MORE PICS PLEASE!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:43 PM
a reply to: angelchemuel

JANE!!! Very Nice to see You again!
Now, Good Luck with Your Move. I hope everything works out for the best for You!

Nice Try at the Game Jane, But You are only Half Right.

It is a Judas Priest Tune.
But You get a Star for Playing! And a Hug from CC and Me!

I am looking forward to your next installment of The Story!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
a reply to: cody599

Hey Cody Dad!! Wassup?!?!! Good to see ya drop in Bud!
Hey you know the song of the Game don't ya? C'mon, tell us!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:39 PM
hello all..i am sorry i havent been here in a while..i just been thinking way to for some reason was not a good day at all..i cried a few times..we cleaned a few things out of our shed and found some blankets my mom made and i lost it..and here i go again...hope every one is doing good...hope no one for got about me..i am in the corner....take care...

edit on 24-7-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:41 PM
a reply to: ccbears

CC HI! I am working on my Avatar. Wanna stay for a while?

We are alone and can......You Know...LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:41 PM
one question what does these things mean..the total number of stars this member has received and their way above top secret score and their oddly calculated karma score...ok i am done...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:44 PM
well ok i guess..a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:44 PM
a reply to: ccbears

Hmmm, Stars I believe are from people who like your post. They will click the star on your comment box, at the top.

The scores I have no idea on. I'm sure someone can tell you here though.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
a reply to: SyxPak it...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:17 PM
Well I'm gonna have Ole Blu watch over you all tonight.He's a good protector.
Sleep well. G'Night.........................................................................

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:38 AM
Morning All!!

CC, I have bad days too sometimes and understand. I set up a nice corner for you with a couch, a comfy chair, a fireplace, some good books and movies, flowers on the coffee table, a little fridge all stocked, a cute kitty for company... for your off days. No, you are not forgotten. You come in here anytime you feel like it to post and when you want, go to your special place, we will think of you and wish you well.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>