It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 380
<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Back to the cat subject. My husband never cared for cats after being clawed up pretty bad by one. Once we got married, I always had to have one to three cats and he loved them. He even taught one how to play fetch.

The cat above looks exactly like one I had for 19 years. Mark actually bought it for me as a Christmas gift.

This one looks just like the last cat I owned who has passed away. He spent weeks trying to rescue her when she was a kitten.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Morning Night Star!

Morning everyone!

Its a gorgeous day out there, by normal standards that is
Sunny, with a little cloud, and a tincture of a breeze. I have already begun to trade as well, so things are looking good so far business wise as well! I cannot wait to see what the day brings!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You're a happy little vegemite today. I have a headache, had it all bloody day.

Your smiling happy chirpy self annoys me.

But just for today.

Ave a good one mate!

P

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Damn!

Sorry to hear that your skull is being strip mined by pixies! I hope the situation improves with all possible speed!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hello True and Pheonix!

I hear birds chirping outside my window at the feeder.

Pheonix, hope you feel better soon. I'll send the healing faeries your way.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Had a woodpecker at the feeder today. So cute!
Finally got some groceries. Sucks having to rely on others to take me there and to carry my groceries up 3 flights of stairs . I can only carry so much, otherwise I'm in too much pain.

Not a bad day out there. Can't wait to buy some plants!!!!!!

How is everyone doing? When are the lurkers going to come forward and be known??????

YIKES page 380 and counting.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Hi NightStar!

Just dropping by to let you know, I 'm still here!

And to say hello to everyone at the Shed!

I love this place!!

I wish I were able to respond more often,
I would truly like to respond to every post,
but I am always here, like a ghost!

edit on 28-3-2015 by BugWhisperer because: failed test (just like Syx's six failed tests
)

edit on 28-3-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Perhaps a u2u to see if she minds you starting the next one. You are here more than anyone so ......

P

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Oh, it's so good to see you Bug! So glad you stopped by and hope to see you more often in the future! HUGS!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Perhaps a u2u to see if she minds you starting the next one. You are here more than anyone so ......

P

Hi Pheonix! I sent a U2U I think last week and didn't hear back. If I don't hear back or we don't see Jacy real soon, I promise to everyone here who have been faithful posters and lurkers that I shall not let this magical place die. I will indeed start a Shed 3 if necessary.

I know Jacy gets busy and has a lot to deal with in real life and understand that.

The Shed must live on for anyone who wishes to join in at any time to share their ups and downs or add to the enchanted story. Long live the shed!

And to each and every one of you, much love!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi all,

Been busy getting ready for spring, and easter.

For some reason we have been fusing with each other around here lately. Weather? I don't know, but it has had me really bummed out.

I tend to post really sad things, and I don't like to do that. So I have avoided posting anything lately.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm lurking around.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I tend to post really sad things, and I don't like to do that. So I have avoided posting anything lately.

Too many people here have said the same thing. I could write a book about sad things happening in my life. If I really went into great details, I could have people crying buckets. I do share a lot here though because I know the people here understand and care and can make me smile and feel loved and my feelings are acknowledged. If everyone else is doing the same and staying away, how will I and others know if our dear friends are ok?

I have seen a few upbeat forums that dealt only with positive things. Everything was always sunshine and rainbows, lollipops and roses. That is not real life. Things happen to people and to their families and friends and that matters and should be acknowledged. We share good and beautiful things here, we also share the bad things. There is a balance and a balance is what is truly needed in life. We are all friends here and real friends care about us no matter what may be going on in our lives.

Sometimes words cannot always express what we would like to say, but we try anyway. knowing that our friends are here and offering a hug or trying to make us smile or laugh or tell us how much they care...it matters...a lot.

So I say to you and all our dear Sheddite friends and lurkers, it's ok. It's ok to be sad or mad or show emotions. It's ok to be blissfully happy or silly or whatever it is you feel. It's ok.

It was when I was feeling extremely sad and lost that I first found this place and I am forever grateful for that. I can't tell you how much this place has done for me. It is magical and enchanting and I have made real friends here who I am proud to call 'friend'.

I hope that you and everyone like you has a change of heart and comes more often. We will be starting a Shed 3 soon and I would like very much to see more of you there and to continue on with us and our journey through life and through our enchanted realm that never sleeps.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'd just like to add that if someone ever needs to talk or vent, you can always send a U2U. I always answer my private messages, but the system doesn't always work. So if you write to me and I don't answer within a day, it means I didn't receive the message. Try again.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
We reached page 380 and I won't wait until page 400 to make the new Shed. Maybe by page 390?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
So I say to you and all our dear Sheddite friends and lurkers, it's ok. It's ok to be sad or mad or show emotions. It's ok to be blissfully happy or silly or whatever it is you feel. It's ok.

I'd be careful with saying that - My blood thermostat can go from 0 to 110 pretty quick. Let's just say no-one would like me if I'm angry while posting; I might not turn green, but the computer might melt

Real life is taking a toll on my online persona - Seeing as I'm back in the dating game with a new person, I can't break free as much.

-foss

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

390 ... sounds great!

P

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

My little buddy Foss!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you in here! Happy that you are dating and busy in a good way. Just don't be a stranger. Hugs!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

390 ... sounds great!

P

390 it is dear Phoenix Wolf Lord!
Maybe I'll start with some kind of introduction to the shed and post a story line. Hope I'm feeling creative that day. LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Good Morning Night.

And Good Sunday Morning to all.

Night, Thank you for your kind words. You and I have discussed why I do not share some things on ATS. Children can take something that has nothing to do with them in any shape or form. And feel it's there fault. LOL!!

Sometimes it doesn't even matter their age. They still take that guilt and turn it inward.

There was a time in my life, I blamed everyone else for my problems, except for the only person really responsible. ME!!!

I am learning how to accept things that I can't change, and change things that I can. I know this quote is often thought of as something to do with substance abuse.

In my case, it's not about substance abuse, it's about taking control of my life as I see fit. What is best just for me.

I am the only person on the face of this earth that can change things for me. And to make me happy.

I am having a hard time letting go of the past. I know it's all part of the journey.

I look forward to the day that I can just appreciate what the future holds, and not cry for what is no longer.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hey Guys!1 Just a sec to swing by here and let ya see My little friend! Aint He cool?! Foss Bud!! Good to see Ya!!

new topics

top topics

<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join