It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

That's very much appreciated Syx!

Rumblings from below suggest that my porcelain pal will be receiving another gift soon!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

LOL. I was going to say like what's happenin Man?
"You going to drop the kids off at the pool?"
But now I guess I'd have to say
, "Watch out for that MudSlide!!!" LOL!!!
Hardy Har Har!! Hey I'm not laughin' at Ya True,
I'm laughin cause I've been there before!
I've been to the point that I thought I needed a Rope
To Tie MySelf Down!! LMAO!!! Wowsa'a!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Bah!

This is no fun! Because I slept most of the day, I am now bolt awake at fifty four past midnight! I cannot watch anything that will make me laugh, or anything that will make me cry, and I know that I must get some more sleep before tomorrow to boot! And all I have to look forward to, is my next impression of an industrial muck spreader!

At least the vomiting is done with for the moment... Perhaps tomorrow I will eat again!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

That's great that the Wooofin' Stopped!! The Aft PowerJet' will be next! Prob pretty soon, I'd think. Well I hope so anyway Bud!!

I'm just Crusin the Threads. Fartin around. Oh Sorry, I said Fartin'. And you already know you can't do that. Cause it would change from that to Screamin' Memees! LMAO!!!
Alright Man, I'm Prob gonna get my headset on and start coppin some Rockin'!
On the Flippin and Floppin'!!! Late!
edit on 22-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I hope your neighbor will be ok True. And I hope you feel better soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night Star!

My stomach just gurgled upon receipt of your well wishes! You have to love the human body sometimes, for all that its plumbing is messed up, and the built in obsolescence is aggravating!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I keep trying not to laugh, really, but I can't help it. I think we all know exactly what you are going through and though it's miserable as hell, once you feel better, you'll be laughing too.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Hey, laugh it up! Someone ought to be enjoying themselves!

It's not me at the moment, so by all means take a turn! To be honest, I laughed out loud earlier... I passed a mirror, looked at it, and laughed so hard I had to go back to the bathroom! I look like hell warmed over!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I feel for ya buddy, I really do. Eat some rice, it could help.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Hey Night! Ya snuck in Here after I passed overhead earlier, dinchYa? LOL!! How are Ya?
(Coming in for a landing, Syx crashes into the bench's down the way...)
(Brushing the dust off...) Heh. Thought I could land with the wind behind Me, but I guess I'm wrong!! LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Hello you silly dragon you! I see you changed your avatar again. Nice!
I'm as well as I can be I guess. I'll be taking off soon to see if I can find a good movie to watch. Getting restless sitting here so long. Might pop back in later. Say hello to CC for me!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You have Fun with the movie(s)! And Yep! I'll say Hey To CC for Ya!
OH, BTW, Loved The Story Addition!! ~ Nice!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Morning/Afternoon Sheddites! It's Spring yet it is so cold! Brrrrr! How is everyone today?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Not bad, considering that I am still not sound from a gastrointestinal point of view. I have been rather productive as it happens all things considered! I fixed the latch on my bedroom door, and cut a big batch of keys for a customer, and am now manning the fort while mother consults with her massive accumulation of paperwork upstairs!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Glad you are a bit better. Eat something with rice, that should help even more. Getting sleepy, I might need a quick nap. LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Good MOrning! ~CLINK~ Goes the Coffee Mug! Hope everyone has a good day. We have snow flurries here this morn. Dammit! I thought Spring was here! LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Around here, the warmer weather doesn't stay until May. We will continue with nice and then cold and then nice and cold again until then.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
hello all..how is every one doing..sorry i dont come here to much anymore..i just stay to my self..its better that way i guess..hope all is having a good night..take care..

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

But we miss you!

It is not better!

P

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I agree with Pheonix, it's not better that way. You have to pop in more and that's all there is to it!

Hello CC and Pheonix! I seem to keep missing people when they come on. Been restless so I'm here then I'm not, then I'm here then I'm not. LOL

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join