It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 377
<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yep! A little kat told me after she found me wandering elsewhere, so I had to come back and give my wishes to True at that thread. Good on you for starting it!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

DAWG!!!!!!!! HUGS! oops. LOL Good to see you!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yikes, page 377! 23 more pages and we go flit poof and will need a Shed 3. Jacy you paying attention? LOL
edit on 20-3-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Night heard a banging at the window and looked out to see birds fighting over the bird feeder. She was reminded how it was Spring today and that she needed to fill the bird feeder. It didn't yet feel like Spring. Though some of the snow had melted, there was still plenty left and it was quite chilly. Still, the promise of warmer days and sprouting plants and buds on trees was there.

She curled up in the solarium with a stack of gardening books, planning out this years herb and flower garden. Ah yes, some culinary, medicinal and herbs for beauty products and household cleaners would be helpful. Perhaps some roses and lavender, hyacinth, double peonies and...she let her thoughts drift to the scents and sight of beauty yet to come. Without realizing it, the elf fell fast asleep. When she awoke, Wolf stirred and raised his head. Looks like the white wolf napped as well. "Come on boy, we wasted half the day away. Let's go for a stroll through the forest. Maybe some of our old friends will return, or we will meet new ones along the way." She grabbed her favorite cloak and pinned it with the lovely leaf broach she inherited from Grandmothers of past generations and was on her way.

edit on 20-3-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wishing you all a splendid day!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Lonely as hell in here. Did the Shed die? Did it go flit poof?
My fighting fish died today. RIP pretty fishie.

Well, if anyone is out there, I wish you a lovely day!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hi Night,

Just popped in to see what was up. Cleaning today.

Yesterday I went on a road trip. Started at 3:30 am and got home after 9pm. I was so exausted, I didn't even unpack the car. Went straight to bed and slept til 10 this morning.

I drove down to Ill. It's 4.5 hours from my front door to the border of Ill. Met some friends for breakfast. Did some shopping. On the way back up, I stopped in Wausa and did some more shopping. You can not get a good pair of jeans up here. At least the style I like. Needed some kitchenware, so we went to Gurnee Mills and went to the factory Corelle store. A Corelle plate that you purchase say in Walmart for $3:00, you can get at this factory store for a $1.50.

Then on the way back up, my Cig lighter that I plug my phone charger in went wonky on me. The whole consele got really hot. Of course I totally freaked. So I would be without phone for the rest of the trip. I ended up stopping at a gas station and charging my phone there. The man that worked there, ( named Bill) was so nice. We joked about what we did before cell phones.

It was good to see friends, that otherwise I would never see again, because they are not the traveling type.

So today I am just gonna do some lite house work and feed the monkey.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I'm still here... Barely!

I think I got a stomach bug from my son on Friday, and that the following day and a bit of drunken madness delayed the physical out working of that situation.

Its a both ends situation now though!
so forgive me if I am not exactly forthcoming for the duration of this scenario!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
a reply to: crappiekat

Hey Guys! I'm here and there. A lot of real life suckery has been dragging Me down, so have not been really wanting to hang out much. Lately anyway.

@ NIght> Nice Pix Night!! I like em!!

@ Kat> Road trips are always, fun but they are exhausting too. So I don't blame you for hittin the hay right after getting Home.

@True> Dude! Those Bugs are a pain in the ass! (Yes, Pun intended! ) LOL!! I hope You get rid of em soon. Speaking from both ends at the same time is NOT fun! Good Luck and I hope You rid Yourself of them Soon Bro!!!

@Dawg, Gimme and AnyOne else who has slipped in, then out lately, Hello!! I hope You are all doing Well!!

EveryBody Have a Great Day!!! LAter, Syx.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

How do you reply to more than one person. I must not be playing with this enough. I'm always afraid of messing something up.

Hey sSyx and all. Please know when I reply to one I mean others. It's just that, that person is the primary.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Dang True, So sorry to hear your feeling out of sorts. Your immune system must have been down. Remember, No matter what your doing, drink lots of water, and GOD WASH YOUR HANDS AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN. I think that's why I get sick when I do. I touch stuff. Bathrooms, Tables, Door Handles...etc...., and we don't realize we touch things with germs on them.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a beautiful day. It's down in the thirties here, but the sun is out and it is warm. Loving it. Brought out a lawn chair and sitting out on the deck.

HA HA, I know in 4 or 5 months I will be complaining it's too hot. Cyclical Happens, every year. I try to change my attitude. AW the homo sapien in me. expecting something different, when doing the same thing. LOL!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hey Kat! Well there may be an easier way to do the multiple reply bit, but I just click on whoever I want to 'reply to' and once the reply to box window opens, I highlight, then copy this part: a reply to: [post =19149632] crappiekat[/post]. I just used some spaces in this just so it will show up here. If I left it alone, the way it looks in the 'reply to' box window, it might not have shown up, but just highlight it as it is in the 'reply to' box window, copy, than I put it onto a notepad page.

Then I put my cursor on the outside of the reply box, right click, then click 'reload'.
Or you can push the F5 button on the top of your keyboard to do the same thing, it will refresh the page to get rid of the reply to box.

Go to another who You want to reply to, and do the same thing.

Then when you are in the last 'reply to' box window for someone, just go to your notepad page, highlight all the ones you have there, copy them, then paste them into that last reply to box under the one that is already there.

It is actually a lot easier than it looks with all this text. Once You do it a couple times, it will be a piece of cake!

Mmmmm, Cake!! That sounds great!! LOL!!! If Ya have any probs, let me know.

I am going to try something where I can just type in who I want to reply to, in a different manner. Might work, might not... We'll see!

Have a good one! I'll be offline for a while. Have to take care of some real life stuff. Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

edit on 22-3-2015 by SyxPak because: test

link   

edit on 22-3-2015 by SyxPak because: messed up test

link   

edit on 22-3-2015 by SyxPak because: Another test gone Bad...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

edit on 22-3-2015 by SyxPak because: Yep! You guessed it!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

edit on 22-3-2015 by SyxPak because: Alas... THe last Unsuccessful Test!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, I'm so sorry I missed you all earlier, but quite relieved to see people showed up.

Kat, nothing like seeing old friends and shopping! I so look forward to my only day out every week with my best friend Linda. I'd lose my sanity otherwise. LOL

True, sorry to hear you were sick at both ends. LOL I know, I know, it's not funny, but...well, it is! LOL Been there, done that. It's like you run to bathroom and don't know if you should stick your head over the bowl or sit on it. Ahahahaha!!!

Syx, I have suckeyr days all the time, but I come here hoping someone will make me smile or engage me in conversation or have compassion or whatever. You people can't get rid of me that easily. LOL

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hehe!

We have our wash basin right next to our actual commode, which means that if I have to, I can perform both functions without making a mess on the floor. Just turning my head to the right by 90 degrees tends to work!

In other news, and in a far more serious vein, I woke up just now (23:23) to find the apartment empty. Normally my mother would have been around, and for that matter in bed. Consulting my mobile telephone revealed that she has had to take our neighbour, and close family friend, to hospital owing to a suspected stroke!

Now, our neighbour is into her seventies, so a stroke is somewhat less of a shocker in terms of probability, than it was in my colleagues case when he had one. But I am very concerned, because she's older, she's more frail, and the slightest inconsistency in her motor function will see her taking more spills and tripping over, and indeed many folk who suffer strokes loose a certain amount of reliability in that regard.

I guess they were in too much of a rush to get her seen to, to let me know too much more. Fingers crossed and all that

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

LOL Night. I know that this place does a good job of Healing whatever ails Ya, at the moment.
The Shed is Pretty much a Guaranteed "Soul Stitcher"! (I'm layin claim to that Buzz Phrase!!) LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True I have my fingers crossed to help with the Finger Crossing
PowerWave of Good Fortune!
I hope your Neighbor will come through this matter alright.
I also hope You lose those bugs that seem to want to exit
Your body through whatever orifice they desire at the time!

Best of Good Luck To You Both!!!!

edit on 22-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join