It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am not spending my gold hiring some clapped out cruiser.

I can borrow one easily enough. A Ressalon Destroyer would be nice I think.

As for that rental shop .... it is not a good place to go. It is backed by the Redission Pirates. She ships are hot, ie, either stolen or radioactive. No thanks.

P

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Oh wow Man Sorry That! It's just that I went there last night and got a decent Cruiser for a fairly good price. First time I went there. I am feelin a bit odd now that Ya mention it!? Maybe I've been Radiated? Oh Well, gotta go sometime I guess......
Well if you ever hear of a better shop, let Me know, Please?! Thanx!!!

Oh, good luck with borrowin one. I think most are crashed for the night. Here anyway......

edit on 7-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

edit on 8-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well almost 4 in the morning here so I am Outta Here!!! G'Night and Good Morning to You ALL!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Here your go Gordi, just for you.

P

Hahaa!!! I'm sooooooo nicking that!!! LOL
Thanks P

G

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Careful, that image belongs to Google (I think).

I suggest you do a reverse image lookup on it.

There were a few more on google images.

P

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

a reply to: SyxPak

Nice additions you guys!

I can't wait to write more... Unfortunately RL stuff is calling for my presence...

I'll be back in a few!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Great vid there Syx! Good guitar work and images and all.

Foss is fine. Send him a PM and say hello.

Morning/Afternoon everyone!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Had a good gig last night.
Busy, HOT, late!! LOL Am getting too old!!!

Hey TRUE, if you're around...
I've decided to thin out my music gear collection and I'm selling the Bass guitar you liked, along with a nice wee Ashdown bass combo amp. Gimme a shout if you fancy treating yourself!!

G

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Hiya Gordi! Glad to hear you had a good night with band!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thanx Bud! Your's was Great!!! Looking forward to more from You!!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I love that song! There are a couple different videos out with different images in them. This is one I had not seen yet, but Like!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Gordy Man You are right. Gettin old Man. Sucks but we can't stop it. Night and I are closer to another year older now. Not sure about others here?

Anyway, Good Morning Shed!!!
~CLINK~ Goes the Coffee Cup!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Yep, April babies. LOL
When is yours exactly? I'm the 18th.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hey Cuz!! Mine is on the 9th. You know, 9, the symbol the Myans used to represent the GateWay between the Physical and Spirit Worlds......

ETA: Was just thinking. See how the lower part of 9 just touches the ground, Earth, and the upper part is much larger, Spirit Realm. Maybe they are telling us that the Spirit World is MUCH Larger, than our Physical Realm?! I see it that way!! Neato! Right?!!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Interesting. I'm 9 days after you.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Interesting.........

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I never heard that by them before and I hope I never hear it again. That was horrible! Hahahaha!

Feeling very sad and lost tonight. Been a couple of years since Mark didn't want to be my husband anymore. We still live together. We still get along. Had he of dated more than one girl when he was younger, he would treasure what he has instead of abandoning our love. He would know what he had was a precious thing.

Been so long since I've been held and told I'm loved. I was so proud for the 34 years that we were married and he wanted to be married. So proud because most relationships don't last. Everyone admired us and thought we had the perfect marriage. Everyone was shocked to hear he had a change of heart after all these years.

I noticed how the younger prettier woman turned his head and what an awesome friend he tried to be to them hoping it would turn into something more. He figured the grass was greener on the other side. No one felt the same about him though and at least that comforts me.

Still, all these emotions just overwhelmed me tonight and I cried and cried and cried. I know I'm a good person, worthy of love. I know I'm interesting and funny. I hope one day if I die before him, he will deeply regret his choice. I don't want to go to my grave knowing I wasn't loved by my husband.

I never in my wildest dreams would have thought there was even a possibility of such a thing happening to me. Feeling so alone and like I'm lost in the shadows of life. I watch other couples and think...I had that once, with someone I trusted my heart to and my life with. I had that.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yah that tune is creepy, right?!

(((((((Night))))))) That's all I can do from here, from Me and CC. You are a Good person. A sweet Lady and He is a FOOL. That's as clean as I can say online. I've thought a lot about what You are going through there, with that arrangement You have and it pains Me...... I wish I had the right things to say right now, but am at a loss....I am Truly Sorry You have had to endure what you have been going through, over the years since You guys split........ Man. Go Punch Him for Me please?! Just walk up to Him and sock Him , Tell Him That's from Syx!!! Then just walk away. don't give Him the satisfaction to know even what it was for...... (Hmmmm, plotting a road trip to Night's place, for a little visit......)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You made me smile then you made me laugh. That's a good thing. Thank you dear Syx and CC! If I didn't have friends like you, I don't know what I'd do.

new topics

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join