It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well I don't know how much comfort it can be, but always remember You have friends here in The Shed!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

WHAT....I am so so sorry you have to go through that kind of pain i really am...can i ask some thing..if you guys are not married why do you still live together...i know if that was me and syx i couldnt do it..i know you are a wonderful person why because you are my cousin..i hate when i hear family in so much pain from some one they love...man..syx said hit him and walk away..no that wont do any thing...so i will come and do it in person..we can be there in about 14 or 15 hours..alright i already did a map quest to just to get to the state..just tell me how to get to your place...i dont have any problems coming to help you out...i will help in any ways i have to...i just have to talk syx in to coming..ok i wont hit him in any way..i will just yell at him...lol..ok i wont do that either..it would just be nice to meet a cousin so far away...you are a very caring person and again i will try my best to help you through your pains...no one needs to live like this at all NO ONE..if you like to in box me thats always good...i would so love to get to know you my long lost cousin..once i get to know someone its a little hard for me to not think of them and feel their pains..i am always here for you ok..you can also send me an email i think i gave that to you before..when we get there we are going to have tons of fun as i know i will never get to that area ever again...lol..but i am sure this is all just talk..but we will see what we can do ok...please taek care my beautiful cousin..((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ah, Dear Syx, it is a great comfort.

Here is a pic I think you'll like. I wanted to share it here at the shed.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

That's a nice Pic Night! Very Cute!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

NIce post CC! This actually might be doable... The road trip...... Just have to check a few things first. Well several, but might be ok......

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

edit on 9-3-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

not sure if you could do it..as you wont have no internet on the road..so how are you going to write more of the story...it does sound like a fun trip...and i never been in that area before so it would be cool....

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Awwww, CC, I just saw your post above the one I posted a pic in. You and Syx are just awesome and being here for me tonight is all I need. Once in a while I get in that sad place and need to let it out, but I'll be fine. You don't have to come here and rescue me. Really, I'll be ok.

We still live together because it is more affordable that way. Otherwise we'd be apart and on welfare. We get along wonderfully and there is no good reason for him to not want to still be married. So we live together like friends. I still feel he is my husband and legally he still is. This September would have made 36 years together. How do I live with someone all those years and then wham, just room mates/friends? I can't go over and hug and cuddle. I miss hugs and cuddles. LOL If I give the puppy dog eyes and cry and say I need a hug he'll allow it, but I don't do that anymore. I don't want a pity hug.

Anyway, I just had one of those nights and let it all hang out. I knew someone would come along and make me feel better and you guys did just that. Love you both! HUGS!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Sometimes the shed is a bit of a teary place.

You are all loved, even if it is from afar.

P

ETA. Sounds a bit like stalking now! Lol. You have to laugh! Laugh!
edit on 9/3/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

i will always be here when ever you need to talk ok..if i am not on this just let syx know you want to talk to me ok...i dont come here to much any more..it was just to boring for me i guess...i come and read things every now and then but dont say any thing..i couldnt get caught up on the story..so i just gave it up..i was still at the first shed trying to read the story and got so messed up on what was going on..so i just said hell with it all..but i am sure the story is getting pretty cool by now...maybe some day i will start all over and save only the story parts..now that will be a work out doing that...so any ways get a hold of me any time you like ok...i love you too..

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thank you Dear CC! I will indeed contact you if I need to talk. Thanks so much! HUGS!

Ah, I see The Wolf Lord has appeared and offers his love. HUGS!!!!!

Think I shall go and read and lose myself in the pages until I fall asleep. Sweet dreams my wonderful and magical friends!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Well Pheonix for a Stalker, You are pretty cool! LOL!!!
"You are all loved, even if it is from afar." I ditto that!!!
How are Ya?!
edit on 9-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

G'Night Night!! Man I like sayin that!! LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

SO so. Got on well with my appt with the pain management unit. Get to keep my meds, they tell me I don't use enough to worry anyone.

Now waiting to see my normal doctor so I can change a few things around. Really sick and tired of always feeling tired. Still, can't complain. Still here.

P

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Hmmm. Well good for being able to keep the meds. Do Ya think maybe they are what keeps You tired? I know mine do Me. Vicodin and Tramadol, plus Neurontin. But I am a pretty laid back kinda Guy anyway, so it isn't like it is much noticed, that I am tired. LMAO!!!

Hey I am prob going to crash here soon. If so, I'll be back on here in the morn. My morning! LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I have some excellent news to impart! It was my sons birthday yesterday, his tenth! I got him a telescope as his gift (which he is over the moon about! Ba-dum-tish), and as an added surprise bonus, I invited him to spend some of the day at my place. He met my mother, and my sister for the first time, and my sister baked him a Darth Vader cake!

I helped him build a Lego thing that he bought with him from home, and then I gave him the tour of our home, his verdict upon which, was that "its a very nerdish place!". This he said with absolutely no negativity! He was totally and utterly at peace with it all. I let him play my bass a little bit, and we have agreed that at some point, he and I will have to jam out some riffs, so that's fantastic! We ate roast pork with veggies and mash, him sitting up at table with the rest of us, and of course, a certain percentage of that food ended up ON him, rather than in him, but luckily we had paper towels on hand to deal with the worst of that.

We closed out the proceedings in true geek style, by firing up the PS3, and playing several games. We lost track of time a bit, and before I knew what was going on, it was six o'clock in the evening, and I knew his mother had plans of some kind for the evening involving the wee mans birthday celebrations, so I had to get on the telephone to her and ask her to pick him up. She was worried that he might have acted up, but he was a total treasure the entire time he was with us. Her response to this information was "what did he used to bribe you?" She just could not believe we were talking about the same child!

The one thing that we did not do yesterday, that would have been really wise, was to take photographs of events as they happened. For all that imortalising memory is an important past time of human beings these days, I was right there in the moment with my son, the whole way through his visit, not fiddling with creation of visual data, but being there and attending to him.

It was just... There are not proper words to describe how it felt to have my son in my home, and meet my family, and to be able to bring him smiles and laughter. Life can be a bugger sometimes, but days like yesterday make putting up with the rest seem totally effortless!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Cool man! They can make you so proud and from now till he is 18, it is up to the men in his life to turn him into a man.

P

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Well, that is precisely why I bought him the telescope! A goodly part of being a man begins in wonderment at the majesty of the universe, and everything inside of it. Appreciating these things makes appreciating things in general, much easier, if one gets into the habit early!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sounds like a perfect day with your Son and a wonderful Birthday for him! Wow, a telescope, how cool!!!!! He must've been thrilled! You have to teach him the bass or guitar or something so you really can jam some day. That would be so cool!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Well, its funny you should mention me teaching him... He can already play Smoke On The Water, and I find playing things that other people have written, damned near impossible! I will however, be showing him that it is possible, and indeed, a lot of fun, to create ones own riffs, rather than just learning everyone elses! That said, I am so damned impressed that he can play one of my all time favourite rock songs at such a young age!

new topics

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join