It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
~CLINK~ Good Moning Shed! Hope Today Rocks for You All!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hello everyone! Only 30 pages left before we have to start a new shed.
I slept late today and am in a lot of pain. Hard to get going this morning. Maybe I'll get dressed and at least look like I want to start the day. LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

"Maybe I'll get dressed and at least look like I want to start the day." Those are usually my thoughts too!! LOL!!! Have a good one!!!

edit on 12-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi Syx! Have a great day!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So far it has been a pretty good day! I even wrote an easy short tutorial for a newbie to help Him get an Avatar up and running! All in all, It's been a good one, so far. I am always skeptical when My days start this good!! LOL!!! You know, like that Cynical Guy is lurking outside the window waiting for a chance to get in!! LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I saw where you helped that guy to get an avatar up. That was very good of you, always so helpful and kind.

Gotta take the garbage out.
Then I'll visit Mom for a bit. I'd rather take a nap right now. LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Gee wiz. Golly Shuck's Maam, twer'nt nuthin'. LOL!!! Have a good'n. See Ya round these parts probbalater, huh? LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
One for TRUE I think? LOL

G

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That's cool as hell Gordy! Good to see You! How ya doin Man?!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm Good Mike,
Just really BUSY and TIRED all the time!!!

Working today, then Band Practise tonight.
Will be lucky to be home before midnight again, then work tomorrow, then over to the Holiday Flat on Mysterious Island for the weekend for some R&R!!! LOL

How you doin?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Doin good here Man! Thanx. I hope You can get some rest this weekend. Sounds like You need it! And deserve it! Especially with the chronic fatigue and all.... Hope it all works out good for You and Yours!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Gordi, that T-shirt is perfect for True!!!!!!

Good to see you today!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Good Morning Dwellers of The ShedIverse! Great Coffee this morning! Thanx to whoever put it on!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Morning Syx and whoever is around! I got the French vanilla coffee this morning. Yum!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Hey! I grabbed the Deep Black Roast with just a tad of sugar! Yumm Freakin Yummy!!! LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Just a tad of sugar? Ya need more than that. LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No No Silly Elf! I don't like a Tad of coffee with My sugar I like it the other way around!!! LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

We have a cool lurker who is interested in joining us here. I hope our mysterious lurker received my reply in a U2U. I know sometimes we don't always get our private messages and I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them. I always answer my private messages. I just wanted everyone to know that.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So...where is everyone? I hereby proclaim the shed a priority over real life. All residents must show up and be accounted for. LOL Kidding.

I do wonder how everyone is doing. Oh and I've seen you. Yes you. You know who you are...posting in other threads. I know you're out there. Hahahaha!

Pheonix, well Pheonix is Shadow and we all know shadows lurk and are around somewhere.

Syx and I live here, you know, one foot in real life and the other foot here. We are night owls as well and can be seen at most any time day or night. We like to keep the doors open and the lights on for everyone. Well ok, it's still chilly so the doors are closed, but they're unlocked.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Shadow is always watching. Just a tad busy in real life.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join