It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
How did I miss you Gordi? You snuck in when I wasn't looking.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh Syx, I still have no idea what that person meant in that damned thread!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL! And I think they were confused as to what you did not understand? Was it that you didn't understand their poem, which is what they thought, or the bit at the bottom of their post, with the dribble that they wrote?
Oh, did You see their explanation there yet? Check it out.
I was just having fun with their dribble at the end. It was meaningless really, but I interpreted it as if it were a declaration of the importance of a swiss cheese on rye sandwich! Of which I said that wouldn't ham and cheese be just as good?! Just silliness really little elf!! lMAO!!!
As for their poem, it was, in their mind, meaningful...... Out of respect, I said understood. Which I suppose in a way I do......

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Syx saw Night and Storm flying along peacefully. Then Storm dropped somewhat, then recovered height. Right after that, Syx saw Night signal Him that they were going to land below. Why He could not see a reason for, yet. As He watched then land gently, Syx saw the reason for their going to ground.

There was a small gathering of, some people in the forest below. Just who or what they were He could not tell from this height.
Syx signalled the others in His flight squadron to follow Him down to the ground. They all landed and dismounted, to go to where Night was crouched down behind some brush.

"Thanx for coming down here Syx. I saw the gathering here from above and am curious as to who or what they are?! And what they are doing here on Shed Island!"

"Do those creatures look familiar to any of You?" Syx asked of the Felines among them......

edit on 6-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

It was the nonsense at the bottom of the poem. Good grief that was weird. I thought you actually interpreted some wild code or something. LOL

So who or what should the small group in our story be? Good guys or bad?

Oh and people, I am taking suggestions for the next writer's contest which should be in April sometime. Any ideas??

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Shadow was watching a strange group way out in the forest. He was not sure who they were. Before he could do much else, Night went to investigate and a few moments later, Syx joined her.

Shadow concentrated a little and trans-located his invisible self to be very near to the crouching Night and Syx. Hmm, he thought, he was starting to think of them as friends. That was a pleasant thought.

He shifted his gaze to the strange group. What were they up to?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I am taking suggestions for the next writer's contest which should be in April sometime. Any ideas??

First Contact.

P

edit on 6/3/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So who or what should the small group in our story be? Good guys or bad?

Lol. Trophy hunters looking for a Dragon's head to mount in their Keep. Syx, how's your neck feeling about now?

P

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I am taking suggestions for the next writer's contest which should be in April sometime. Any ideas??

First Contact.

P

That is a very good suggestion and I will certainly keep that one in mind.

Trophy hunters looking for dragons heads to mount on the wall. LOL

I'm so glad you have stuck by our side in keeping the story moving along Pheonix!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
How did I miss you Gordi? You snuck in when I wasn't looking.

I think I did a "flitpoof" !!

Well,
Dinner at the pub was disappointing...
The food wasn't as good as usual. (new chef??)
Chrissie spilled a full glass of red (when absolutely SOBER!!) ALL OVER the table/chairs/WALL!!! LOL
My eldest boy, Callum felt unwell... so we had to head home early...

I had just reluctantly sold one of my guitar speakers (A classic Marshall 4x12) yesterday, and the dinner actually cost more than I made from the sale of my beloved speaker cabinet.
ugggghh!!!!

Anyway,
Quiet day today, prior to gigging tonight.
I'm doing the full PA as well as the drums, so it's going to be a bit of a chore lugging all the gear about, but it's usually a good gig, so hey ho - LET'S GO!!

Onwards and Upwards >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: pheonix358
"First Contact.
P
"

That is a very good suggestion and I will certainly keep that one in mind.

Trophy hunters looking for dragons heads to mount on the wall. LOL

I'm so glad you have stuck by our side in keeping the story moving along Pheonix!

Yeah!
FIRST CONTACT....
with THE ROBOT PENGUINS of JUPITER!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

It could also be first contact between H1N1 virus and the host's white blood cells.

It is a very wide topic.

P

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

But that doesn't specifically have ROBOT PENGUINS in it?
It would never work!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Here your go Gordi, just for you.

P

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Morning Peeps!

Gordi, sorry your dinner didn't go well and that one of your sons was sick and you had to sell a speaker.

LOL, Pheonix found your robot penguin! Ahahahaha!!

I was up bright and early this morning. Fed all the beautiful fishies and frog. Later I feed the turtle and rat. Had my woodpecker feeding from the suet and then some starlings fighting for some. Can't they all just get along? LOL

I finished getting all my tax info ready. I'll be paying out this year and getting fined for not having health coverage. Like what is the point of paying so much for health care when it will leave you so broke you can't afford to go to the Doctors or have tests and afford your medicines???? My two year wait for affordable Medicare from disability, won't be until November. Even then, they made my husband wait another two or three months to get his when he was waiting. So, I'll be paying a fine against next year.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
(Syx walks in wrapping a chain mail scarf around his neck)

Hey Guys!! Wassup!??! Hope You are all well today! ~CLINK~ Still drinkin coffee here. Woke up late.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Gordi will Love that Pheonix!! Good stuff there! Nice Job!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As Night, Syx, and some Felines were watching a group of strangers from behind some bushes, Syx felt another presence. One not having a physical body. Perhaps Shadow was close by?

The group watched the small gathering of strangers near them with curiosity. The strangers had weapons of spears, bow and arrows, and one held something completely different. Could this be a new weapon? or perhaps it was merely a memento found here on the island. Syx could not place it but had a bad feeling about it's presence!

Several Dragons appeared in the sky flying circles around the strangers on the ground. The Dragons appeared to be watching for any signs of danger by that group. Good idea.

The one holding the odd 'weapon' held it up in front of itself and pointed it skyward, towards the Dragons and shot a beam of light at one of them! It hit the Dragon on the wing tip, severing off a piece of it! The Dragon began to fall from the sky.

Screaming in pain it spiraled to the ground!

"Such an unprovoked attack will not be tolerated!" Syx exclaimed outloud, drawing the attention of the strangers to their hiding spot.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The stranger with the weapon of light smiled. He walked towards the hiding place of the Dragons, and he spoke, his words reverberating in the cool air of the night:

"I knew I would find of your kind here. Behold I am now the one carrying the Light, this great destroyer which turns the shadows into mere shades. You are the creatures of the Dark and of the Lowly, whereas I am the leader of Light and Holy. "

The stranger paused, realizing that his words did not have the result he expected. The Dragons' eyes did not show fear, they only narrowed with determination.

"Why do you not cower in the face of my might? How come you sly creatures, you of that Specie which destroyed my world our of boredom, suddenly seem proud? Nothing will shake my conviction that all of you are the same. Nothing... Except perhaps a battle. The leader of your specie will battle me and only me, the leader of my specie. And through this test I shall determine if you really are the same than those who destroyed my world. "

The stranger gestured for his friends to stand clear, and he stood at the center of the clearing, his weapon of light drawn and ready.

"Let us begin. "

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Swanne! Nice addition!! Great stuff!!! Not sure who the leader of Dragons is here. I am but a mere shapeshifting Human/Dragon but can battle mightily!!! Perhaps I shall take this into battle with the Light carrying stranger!?? Any thoughts here Man?!

ETA: I am quite pissed that He dropped one of My Brethren from the sky!!!

edit on 7-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join