It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You sir have captured the child within you too. For a moment there I had to remind myself that it was True and not Mini True that was writing! You have been blessed in many ways with this True....so many of us grownups forget to keep that little bit of attachment to the child within.

Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sounds Like You guys had a blast. Even though You didn't take any Pictures, I'm sure the visions You have in Your Mind will remain there a lifetime Man!!! I'm Happy for You!!!

Good Morning to You and EveryOne else!!! ~ CLINK ~

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well Hello and Good Morning Jane!! Very Nice to see You!!! I hope You are well? Doin fine here so far this morning.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Of course Syx was a bit upset about the injuries of late to one of His brethren. However since He knew the wounds would heal with Help from the Dragons own healing abilities, and those of other healers in The Shed realm, He would be just fine. As a matter of fact, The Dragon's healing was well under way even as these thoughts trickle through Syx's mind.

They day grew long as all were sharing stories of events amongst the newcomers. When the tales of Treasure Hunting were shared, the newcomers were very interested. Swan seemed not very interested, besides an occasional glance towards each story teller, but His companions were a different story. They seemed very eager to know of the whereabouts of the underground entrance to the Dragon Eminence's lair.

Even though they were told, several times, that Eminence would not tolerate pilfering of His wares, they wanted to try to gain access to that lair. The original inhabitants of The Shed were reluctant to disclose any detailed information as to the exact where abouts of that Lair. Thankfully so. Eminence had proven very helpful, even cordial to the Shed inhabitants. They did not want to see that Dragon taken advantage of, or even bothered by these newly found friends.

Thoughts of that Treasure were soon put off when other exciting tales were spoken of. Stories of fighting Pirates and Storms of exotic natures soon found their way to being the topics of discussion......

As warm winds blew in from the south, some of the snow was seen melting away. Ahhh, what a glorious day!!!

edit on 9-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Doo dee doo dee dum dee dumm, la la la la laaaaa. Oh, don't mind Me. Taking a break. I am writing 2 stories at once. One of happiness, (sort of) and one of Rage. Oh make that 3, if You include Saga Le Shed!! LOL!!!

edit on 9-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I had to chuckle over the smoke on the water song learned by Ashley. When I was growing up, that was everyone's first song to learn. Even I learned that one on guitar. LOL Good song to start off with. One of these days we'll be seeing a vid of you and your son jamming I hope.

Good story entry Syx! I'll eventually get back in there. Tomorrow is my day out with Linda for lunch and shopping and I usually don't get home until night time. Have to stop at the bank, stop to get Mom a prescription...that's my day to run around and do things I need to do and also to have fun.

There is a little witch shop I want to go to. The owners have two little white dogs that are soooooo friendly and allowed to roam the shop. Adorable! I need more of their natural lip balm and want some essential oils to add to things. Might buy a couple of crystals. Next door is a huge second hand shop that has everything under the sun. Then we usually make a stop at Walmart. I saw a nice castle to put in one of my fish tanks I've been wanting and a few groceries items and hair color.

Some snow has finally melted. It will take a while before we get rid of it all. This was a very bad Winter for us.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! Nice to see Ya! I was beginning to think everyone abandoned ship!
We had a nice day today too. It is very cool seeing the snow melt off!! FINALLY!!! Yipeeeee, Spring is right around the corner!!! Have fun tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hiya Syx! Yes, I am very much looking forward to Spring! I want to hear the birdies sing and open windows.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well I hear birds chirping all the time. In My head. Also millions of Frogs, and cicadas. Plus hissing. Sucks believe Me....... I have to usually be told when a bird is actually chirping to even know they are! Alas, such is life. I guess I can't have it all....
I'm ok with it anymore and accept it for what it is. but it still sucks! If that makes any sense!! LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Well that's interesting. How come you hear those things all the time? I knew it, you're crazy! Hahahaha! Kidding, just kidding. Can't anything be done about that?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well sayin I am crazy isn't so far from the truth Young Lady!! LMAO!!! I had Scarlet Fever, I guess, at age 13 and since then I have had this problem. Burnin' temps of 103 average for 3 weeks. I was sick as a dog and of course I did get medicine, but it was crap. Evidentally. It made me suicidal actually, years ago. More than once I contemplated it, planned, and didn't go through with it. Was tired of it, but chickened out. So have just been dealin with it since then. It is what it is...... I guess knowin I am not the only one suffering with this condition has helped...... Afterall, I am no one special. As far as this stuff goes, so..........................
But anyway, I am in the middle of two diff tales right now! It is fun and challenging to go back and forth. Well 3 tales, right? This one will never end so it will always be there for Me to play around with.. I Love IT!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Wow, glad you're still with us! That must have been horrible! Have fun with your stories!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Thanx Friend! And Yep. Okee Dokee! I will have fun with em! Hopin to finish em tomorrow, maybe......
Prob loggin off soon so G'Night Night!

Good Night All!!! See Ya's in the Morn. When that sun breaks on through from the other side!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Lights out. I'm heading off too. Sweet dreams all!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Good Morning My Coffee, Tea, and other Beverage Drinking Friends! We have a grey sky overcast here this morn, but so far My mood is Not! So, I hope You all have a Great Day!!!
(Mmm, whoever put on this pot of Coffee did an awesome job of Brewing it!!!)
~CLINK~

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hello, hello, is anyone home?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I was at the monkey thread right after you silly. Check yer u2u's every now and then!! LOL!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx, I didn't get any U2U from you. I have gotten them from others, but not one by you lately. Weird.

It's way too early for me to be up. Am I really up? Maybe I'm just dreaming. Groggily pours coffee into a big cup.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Night I meant check u2u for the messages from when someone does a reply to you. I get those to let Me know when someone does a reply to My posts. Maybe it is something that can be activated or not in the account section. Hold a sec and I'll look.

Hmmm, I don't see anything there on it.

Anyway Good Morning to You and everyone else! Later, Syx. ~CLINK~

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Good night Night,

I know I am a day late, I just love that picture.

Ya all have a good night and see ya soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join