It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i cant have any off spring..to old....lol...syx dont make me come and kick your butt for making me have babies...lol..i am just kidding..i love reading the stories...what are they going to look like syx..hurry up syx we all want to know this..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Gimme!! Forgive My manners. How are You!? Good to see You back!!! I got so wrapped up in My own goofy world, I forgot to even say hello. I am truly sorry and meant no ills. Sorry Man!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

hey you should have it so you have the off springs...lol....now that would be so different..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night!! Been working on CC and My offspring. Only I don't know whether to even post it, yet. There is a lot happening already and having two newborns may be a bit encumbering. ya know? Maybe I could write something at the beginning that it was a dream? Or that it is a vision from the future? You know how The Shed is in that anything is possible...... I described the birth of them, their appearance and such, then their first year of growth. I can put in just a little of it?
If I put it all here now, obviously they cant be a year old already. Ideas please. Thanx!!

ETA: Night I answered My own question. Guess I am talking to myself again and not even realizing it!!! LMAO!!! I will make it work in the simplest way here......

edit on 22-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Ummmm, NO!! LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You know....all you need to do is meet some little fairy 'creature'...and have it 'show you the future'...or 'the past'.

We're in magic-land...make up words! make up characters! make up dreams! make up...crap, I need new mascara....whaaat??

Make it up. You can do it.

CC...I'm with you on the too old for babies thing! Make HIM have the next ones!!

Hey Night Star! Damn, now I feel rude...Hi Gimme! Hi Bug! Hi Pheonix! Hi Jane! (nice pics, by the way...I was born in ugly Toronto)...Hi True! Hi Gordi! Hi Crappiekat! Hi...um...everyone else...*runs out embarrassed*

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hey get back in here silly!! I been brain fartin all day, so come and join me for some Brain tootin'! LOL!!! Might have to open a few windows, but such is life, eh? Yep. I'm goin with a Vision/Dream, combo?, maybe on this. It will work out fine. Love the seed Pheonix planted in My Brain. It has grown a LOT! I need to get it done and out before My Brain explodes!! LMAO!!! I really don't want that to happen......

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

*slowly backs away from the monitor*

*back...further....*

*shuts door firmly*

Yeah...we don't want that to happen.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

it wont hurt you any...lol...you might like it...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

thanks jacy..i think it would be funny...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

but this is your story i am only here for the laughs...but i would so make you have the babies...lol..but like i said this is your story so i am with what ever you do..just have at least one of them for the team...lol..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

CC...ya know, YOU can write some story too!

Just think of it!
*pushes Syx out of room*

You can write that you go to sleep...and meet a pixie or something...who puts you in a dream world, where Syx has the babies. Hahahahahaha.....
If it's magic...and a dream....it can be silly!

I would totally do that. I'd have him moaning in agony, hahaha....*hugs CC*

Whaddya think?
jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

that is a great thought...if i wrote mine would be so so evil..

but its a thought..but right now i cant think of any thing for the story as i am busy reading about my family history and man thats some thing else..so maybe i will think of things and have syx read it out..or something like that..but if a pixie puts a spell on him to have a baby that would also be funny...man now you have me thinking and i so hate that...lol..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

(Picking himself up from the ground below the window that Jacy just pushed Him out of, Syx wiped off the dust and walks around the Shed, and bangs on the door!)

Hey let Me in!? Are you guys conspiring in there again!!!

Man, women I tell Ya......

Umm CC, Hell NO I am not taking one for the team on this one!!! LMAO!!! Seriously!? Well like Jacy says, anything can happen here, but come on you guys. I do have a reputation I want to uphold!! LMFAO!!!!!!

Jacy the Brain Explosion will not happen now. I have finished! Mostly anyway. LOL!! may drop it in soon, after a proof read/edit. BUT not if You are going to shove Me back out the window!!! Man that hurt Woman!!! LMAO!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Oh you can come back in now, we were just discussing girly stuff.

I'm just showing her how she can write about you having the babies...without you actually having the babies!

Now, see...I would write it nasty...make you suffer, hehe...but then again, I had twins.

Just a friendly little girl chat about writing fantasies, lol.

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

another push might help you...but maybe this time on higher floor..then you will get your mind straight..lol...i am just kidding on all this..so hurry up with the story already..i have other things to do..man, men are so up tight..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I know, right?

They need to learn to relax a little...why do they get so angry?

I dunno. Maybe I'd be aggressive too, if my plumbing was outside my body? *blink* *blink*

Hmmm....*goes off to ponder aggression...and plumbing...*

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Syx The Dragon was born a Human, He realized now. He turned into Human form after reaching the magical lands here of The Shed. His Human soul took Human Form here as this place is for our True Souls to inhabit, so that We may relate to Each Other in Our purest Form. No hiding behind 'Masks' of any kind can happen. What is deep within Us All, is fully exposed. He found that enlightening, in and of itself!

Syx could shape shift into Human Form at will. He took on this form when the need for it would arise. He liked the convienience of it all.

CC was born a Polar Bear so Here at The Shed She remained just that. Perhaps some day someone would cast a spell allowing Her to Shape Shift into Human form here in The Shed......

The OffSpring: Bragons

CCBears, The Polar Bear, was ready to give birth. She had become pregnant by SyxPak (The Dragon). Both Syx and cc were exited, but did worry some about how the Young would appear at birth. After 7 months the day had arrived!

Everyone present at The Shed would be awestruck at the surprise they received as they All watched the birthing process. Two fairly large soft velvety eggs were delivered!! Purple/Blue in color that shimmered and undulated, they were a sight to behold! One could see the colors swirling and the movements inside the eggs as the young stretched and stirred restlessly most likely trying to escape their enclosures. Soon enough they broke free of their capsules!

The little twins were Beautiful! A Male and Female. Their appearance was, well different than most young of any other two parents. As You could imagine, they were both Dragon, and Polar Bear! Bragons, the parents soon called them! Soft Blue/Grey fur covered most of their bodies. Their feet were large, as Polar Bears with scaled toes and long claws. They were grasping feet, different than normal Polar Bear feet. Still covered in fur, they looked very normal, in Polar Bear terms.

Their overall shape was that of Bear. There were scales and leathery skin on their faces, with a blend of Fur. Their snout were slightly longer than their Polar Bear Mother's. A pleasing to the eye combination, for the proud parents! They had golden eyes, with verticle slits. Their tongues were long and narrow with forked ends, as Dragon's tongue's are. They had Sharp angled teeth in their mouths as well, like that of a Dragon.

After 6 months of growth, The Bragons were becoming quite large! Wings had begun to develop which were quite large already and they were also growing tails. The wings were leathery in feel and appearance. They could , after a bit of wiggling, hide their wings into their long fur covered sides. Their tails were leathery and scaled underneath, and fur covered on the sides and top. They just reached the ground when the little ones were standing on all fours.

There were plenty of wild times concerning the two little ones. Some days CC and Syx thought would never end because of all the antics and hilarity of the day.

Now after a full Year of growing, the Twins looked stunning! The only thing different, beside being much larger, were their tails. They were now much longer. They were the length of their entire bodies now. Also now after one Year, They could Breath Fire!!

Syx thought them how to find Fire Stone, which was important for them to ingest for Fire Fuel. The vapors given off after digesting them would be ignited when after a full double deep breath was taken, upon exhale the FireStream would appear......

They had been flying all over the island for months now and once in a while they would return from a day, or night flight with stories of things they had found that perplexed them. They were told what each was, usually, when we could explain what they described. But some of their tales were so outlandish, We and the Others thought the Bragons were pulling our leg! Descriptions of fantastical proportion were given at times, to some very odd Beings or Events! But afterall, This Is The Shed!!

Syx was startled and realized He had been slapped!! Hard!!!

"Syx! Come back! Man You had Me scared!" CC said in alarm!

"What gives?! Hey , You slapped Me!" Syx said as he gathered His thoughts and rubbed the side of His face.

"You just kind of Wigged out and stopped right in mid stride! We were on the way into The Shed when You just froze up!" CC said still alarmed. "You just stood there for a full Minute!"

"A Minute!? I went through an entire year! I guess it was all in My mind!?? Wow You Guys will not believe Me if I tell You what I just saw!!" He said apparently shaken up. "CC and I are going to have Babies!. I don't know if it was a dream, or future vision, or maybe from another dimension or what, but it is still freakin' Me out just thinking about it!!!"

He told His tale of what He saw in His mind to the others. Most stood with open mouths of such a revelation!

CC was shocked! After calming down a bit Herself, She replied simply, "Well Syx, only time will tell what all that means!??"

edit on 22-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

LOL You two!! Funny funny stuff!!! (Syx looks away and rolls his eyes)
LMFAO!!!!!! Seriously though, you two are a funny pair today. Thanx both for the smiles!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yay! That was awesome!
All the writing has been awesome!

(I need to get writing....)

So cool, not knowing what happens next, lol.

Hey...didja notice who was calm at the end there? Yep, CC....just sayin'.....

jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join