It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

See you later Dawg!

A nap sounds good!

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Afternoon Jacygirl!

And indeed, greetings to all of the Sheddiverse!

I am absolutely knackered, and only half way through the day! Since last I posted here, I have seen my son, had a driving lesson, bumped into chums, and done a heap of work! Busy, busy, busy!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Here you go!

......PIMP!.......sorry...it's the 'clunk' that gets me every time!

Jane
edit on 22-1-2015 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

LOL That Jane!! I remember seeing that one!!! Thanx for the smiles this morning! LMAO!!!

Good Morning EveryOne!! ~CLINK~ goes My Coffee Cup to You guys/Gals!
Still waiting for some SunShine here. However tomorrow it is supposed to hit 41 farenheit!!! I'll have to get out the Blue Jean cut-off's for that eh?! LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Pheonix ~ I love the Story entry!! Fantastic!!! I loved the humourousness of Polar Bear Dragon offspring too!! Made Me Smile too!! Thanx for that and it has Me thinking now of CC and I having a Young one for The Story. Not gonna tell You yet of how it will Look, or any of the other details!!! You really have Me going on this one now!!!(Sly grin on My Face) LOL!!! All I can say/ask is, may I borrow Your idea of retractable Wings that I remember from Your Dragon Tales contest entry? I respect that it was Your idea, but it would help Me here. I thought of doing similar, in My OffSpring tale...... I have other visions as well and can use one of them if necessary, so No biggie if You prefer that I leave Your idea alone......
As far as the Human/Dragon form combination for Me, it is from when I first came here to The Shed. I was asked to write MySelf in through a story entry telling of how I found the Shed.
You can read that Tale HERE
I thought of dropping it in here, but it is kinda long and also thought it may distract from the flow of how the Story has progressed over the past almost Year or so..... CC didn't join up here till sometime after I wrote that...... Enjoy!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This one's for Cody when he drops by...

All in just 10 cuts! Aaaaammmmaaaazzzzzing!

Jane

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hi True!! Good to see you have been busy lately!! No moss gathers on a rolling stone and all that eh?! LOL!!! Better yet is seeing that You have seen Your Boy again!!! That's great!!! It is very good to see that Man!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: pheonix358

And I stand by my statement that I hate roundabouts as they are catching on here in the States. Hate 'em!

One for The Dawg!

Spaghetti Junction. Birmingham. UK

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Syx!
I was similarly while reading your your latest addition to the story.

I was thinking what if CC could shift into human form like you.
Could be an interesting tale of how you and she began.
Hello to CC and everyone.
I have shifted back into my Lurker form, but am still here!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Nah....Magic Roundabout in Swindon mate....
Driven over this one myself!

In case you're confused...here's the aerial shot!

I can hear Doug having an apoplectic fit already!

Jane

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Hey Bug! Nice to see You!!! Ben a while now, eh?! Hmmm, on How Cc and I met, and/or Her being a shifter too. Hmmm. I have a narrative worked up on Our Offspring now. Mainly newborn description really. Not even sure how I can fit it into The Shed story yet though. I'll probably just drop it in, as another side piece...... I don't want to complicate things even further, for myself so am at odds as to whether even lay it down here or not!? Any thoughts on that?

AnyOne??? They will be good fighters, but with their soft sides too, so......

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Did I just see Jacy peeking in the door? Yo Jacy!!! Come sit down and have some more coffee!!!

Jane WOW!!! Just WOW!!!!!! That image is confusing just to look at!!! LMAO!!!! Man...... !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hey....I think I'm lurking...?

Is that what you call it when you sit staring at the screen, drooling...and don't type anything?
Yeah, then I'm lurking.

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

(passes Jacy a towel) Hey Woman!! Yah I'd call that lurking. Maybe even stalking if one drools doing it!! LMAO!!! How ya doing today?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

ahh...hahahaha....*wipes chin*

Umm...I'm kinda brain-dead today. I'm trying to put down some thoughts in 'Notepad'....they're just not coming easily right now, lol.

How are YOU?? How is Everybody??

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I use NotePad too. Love it being so simple to use.

We are good here thanx!

Have You seen the story additions over the past few pages, maybe 4 back? Night , Dawg, Myself, and Pheonix have new ones. Be sure to read those first. That will help with ideas for Ya! Hold a sec and I'll find where night did hers, then the others followed, (I hope/think.). Ok page 326. Start there, or back further if You haven't seen those yet. Sorry not sure how far back to mention as I don't know where you left off so......

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm actually almost caught up, just got the last couple of pages to read through!

Usually when I write, it just flows....but sometimes (like now)...I'm all fumbly and it's not coming together. Stressed and tired, I need to leave it alone and go back to it later.

So that gives me time to read the rest.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Sounds like a well thought out plan Jacy! You just do You think best! I don't like to force what I write either. If what comes out does so easily, then I like it, usually.
Write when You are able. No hurry. I'll be here for a long while yet......

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Gah! I missed so many posts!
Good to see you again BugWhisperer, I was wondering where you went off to.
Pheonix, good entry! I laughed at the part about syx and CC and what their offspring would look like. LOL
Hello again Gimme!
Hello Jane and True and Jacy and Dawg and...everyone!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

hello bugwhisperer...i am not sure if i would want to change to a human..but who knows what syx will do..

new topics

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join