It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

hell yes i fart in front of you behind you where ever it has to come out..and plus mine do have to cover up syx bad a$$ ones..mine smell so much better...lol..its just some thing us people have to do at times of need..i cant hold mine in and wait for some one not to be around..i do it at stores and walk away from syx to have people think its HIM....he has also done this with me as well..more then once...lol...syx and i are so GREAT together..i did take me a while to do this by him..but hell after almost 28 years together i am not holding back any more..i remember so many years ago walking in to the other room just to do this..but then thought why should i leave my nice warm couch just to blow me butt...syx and i laugh so hard at times on the funny sounds his make..he at times so think he is in a band..but if we meet any one on here face to face..i will hold it in or go out side..hate when syx used to pull the covers up high when in bed after he farted...its like i did hear it i dont need to smell it even more..man remembering those crazy years gone by..what did i just say crazy years gone by..he dont do the blanket any more we just listen to his band..lol...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hey I was just kidding about farting in a story. It was just something that came out! LOL!!! Sorry really I am done now about 'it'! LOL!!! But It made me laugh here after I dropped hat last post to You and I said I was going to change the subject, then asked about a fart in a story! The Please in the brackets cracked Me up!!!! Man, I am juts in one weird mood here......

Still laughin when reading that part. Sorry.
I am in one of those, "Hey, I don't need much to make Me laugh moods.)

Jacy I hope I didn't offend You!!! I see You logged off. I am sorry...... Really! Come on back, I'll play nice. I promise!!!!!

edit on 22-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

for got to write it took me about 2 or 3 weeks to do that by him...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Damn, I missed all the fun in here! Mom is in more pain than usual with her knees and I had to get her supper and do her dishes than came up here and made chicken soup. I'll bring some down to her so she will have it for tomorrow. I'll go down at 11
clock to make sure she makes it to bed ok.

Oh Syx, I love the bragons!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night!! Good to see that You tend to Your Mom when needed. Cool That! Thanx on the Bragons!! It was fun to write!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
After having a delicious meal, Night decided to go out and check around to see if any of her other friends were arriving. To her great surprise, she met a wondrous beast, a Wolf Lord. He had saved what was left of the Feline people and she was left almost speechless. That always seemed to happen when in the presence of some amazing new creature she never encountered before. This wolf was a sight to behold and just magnificent. She couldn't wait for her own wolf to be acquainted with Shadow, but Shadow seemed illusive in some way. Perhaps some day soon Shadow would make his presence known more often and not just when they needed him.

Night bowed to the majestic Wolf Lord.
"I am sure I speak for everyone here when I say that we are eternally grateful for what you have done on this day."
She smiled and wanted to stroke the creatures soft fur, but decided that might be too forward of her.
"Please know that you are most welcomed here and we hope to see more of you. We are a family of many magical beings and species of creatures and all live in harmony here. Thank you Shadow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here for us."

Shadow simply nodded and wandered off. The snow continued to fall, a glittering blanket covering the land for as far as one could see. The sun shone through the spaces of branches of the trees, leaving shadowed patterns across the forest floor. Inside the joyous voices of Malias, Taya and their people could be heard. The elf gently stepped through the wooded area and tried to send out a message telepathically to her friends that were still afar. She told them that it was time, time to return to where it all began for them. Time to re-unite and be the family that they were always meant to be. From the frozen ground appeared one red rose, a symbol of love and she smiled.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Gah, you are a ghost I tell you! Always sneaking up on me when I least expect it. LOL Hiya Syx!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Boo!!! Loved the entry Night!!! Great stuff there!!! I was in such a strange mood earlier carrying on, but think I Hurt someone's feelings. I may have taken it wrong but She logged off and the timing was bad. I may be taking it wrong as I do a lt for things , but it's odd.......

Ok Now I gotta get going on some more story, right? I am on My good puter right now but am gonna let My son use it for his gaming. The other one is crap for that so I'll be back on in a few minutes after I log on from there......... BFN, Syx.

(Syx is seen flying off into the night sky......)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
For everyone's general information.

Dragons do not fart. Nor do they burp.

They have a third lung, (Sort of) where what would normally be farts and burps are stored. This is in the form of a mix of methane and hydrogen. This is how they breathe fire. Since they eat a lot and Dragons could be said to be very gassy they tend to store a lot of these gasses under enormous pressure.

If their fart tank is full, ie, at max pressure, they will burp, igniting the spare gas in the process.

You do not want to go anywhere near a Dragon who does not have his ignitor functioning, perhaps due to illness.

That would be one very smelly Dragon.

P

edit on 22/1/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Hahahahaha!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

so loved it..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

well its a good thing it dont fire out both ends..as then it wouldnt matter if the dragon was in front or behind you he would burn you....sorry i had to say that..

edit on 22-1-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
*hides in The Shed*

At least it has windows...
anyone ever even notice?

*runs away*
edit on 22-1-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

well its a good thing it dont fire out both ends..as then it wouldnt matter if the dragon was in front or behind you he would burn you....sorry i had to say that..

That idea has occurred to a few Dragons throughout history. Sort of like flying in afterburner mode. DId not go so well for the few that tried it. Too many singed tails. Apparently was quite painful having a scorched butt as well.

It only increased flight speed by 10% so not truly effective considering the down sides to it all.

Dragon butts are not designed to be smokin hot.

P

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
One for The Dawg!

Spaghetti Junction. Birmingham. UK

Yea Gord, we've got that kind of crap here as well. And I hate them as well, because as you go around one way, you'll see the highway sign to your destination but it's four lanes over and as soon as you round another bend, you will see a sign saying you need to get back, but NO!, there's a semi-truck preventing you.

Here in Cleveland we pretty much have the simple cloverleaf on our highways and it seems that many of Cleveland drivers still have a hell of a time navigating those.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What was all the noise I heard earlier? Sounded like women laughing and some poor sap yelling for help. Maybe it was just my hearing as I've been removing a furnace and duct work all afternoon.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

The women laughing were Jacy and CC. They were tag teaming Me Man!! It was so unfair!! It was Funny as Hell too!!! LMFAO!!!!!! Only prob was, I got carried away and I think I offended Jacy. She logged off about then so don't know if it was Me, or something came up in Her Real Life!??? The timing was weird......
I hate when I get so carried away with Myself. Bad at self control with such matters. It seems there is such thing as having too much fun!??? It was just about Farts so I am probably reading too much into it. I hope so anyway..... Alas......
So I am working on a Dragons on Saturn Tale Now.......
How ya doin Man?!

OH!! I saw You peekin in the window there DarkBlade!!! (Bet Ya thought noone saw You didn't Ya!??? LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Holy Moley!!!

What a day in the shed.

Hey Syx, You O.K.???

Dang ladies.

I think those cat being's may have a very special place in this story. They only want peace and harmony. They wish no ill will to others. BUT DON'T anger them. They are very strong and powerful.

They are born to protect.

edit on 22-1-2015 by crappiekat because: Just my thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

it was a fun day picking on syx..just watch out never know what could happen...lol...in the story jacy puts out..lol...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat! Yah, I'm ok. We had a blast! Get it!! LMAO!!!

I know right!? About the Cat Beings!! Very cool idea from Night! Creative as all get out!! Love it!!!

Yah i know You had fun pickin on Me CC. Hell, who doesn't, right?! LOL!!! That's fine by Me. I only hope I didn't overstep any boundries though. I Might have gone too far......
Will find out maybe from Jacy in Her next story addition, eh?! LOL!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join