It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

i am sure things are ok..she might had to get things done..i dont know...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi cc,

You guy's had a great time. Sorry I missed it.

That's the fun here in the shed. I love it.

Hey Dawg,

Sorry about your truck. But from the picture's it doesn't seem that bad. I would be pissed at that jerk off that made it seem it was. He must have been looking for your reaction. But heck, I know if I was in that situation It would have never occurred to me at that moment some Jack A$$ would be trying to get a reaction out of me. (He must enjoy his job.)

O.K. It's time for nighty nighty for me.

You are all in my prayers.

Crappiekat

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
well i hope every one has a great..i am going to go and watch Borgia..love watching these kind of movies..well maybe i should work on my family tree..man now i dont know what to do...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

join us tomorrow i am sure we will be picking on syx again...

edit on 22-1-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Oh My, I'm good.

I understand you all were having fun. Sorry if I came across any other way.

Sometime's my dry sense of Humor doesn't come across well in my writing.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

LOL!! I knew how ya meant all that Kat!!! Have a good night. And like CC said, come hang tomorrow. I might need some help, even if You can just create a good diversion while I hide in the Shed closet if I have too!!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

you cant hide from me silly i know your hiding spots...and i know where you live...lol....

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Mummy, mummy, mummy, there's a Dragon hiding in the closet and he's trembling. I think he needs some booze.

Way to go, how are Dragons going to live down this humiliation. Really?

Hiding in a closet?

How the mighty have fallen

P

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yer probably right CC....... G'Night, if yer gonna crash. I prob should too. Up early tomorrow for My Doc appt and all that......

edit on 22-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Umm, not hiding ! Yet anyway. Depends on whether they pelt me with frying pans, or start clubbin me, again!! I cannot hit a woman, so I am a bit perplexed as to how to handle the awnry ladies.
Even a small flame would harm them tremendously!!!!!!
edit on 22-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

LOL That CC!!! Iknow I can't hide from You. Not in this house anyway. But I know of places in The Shed, that You don't know about yet! LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

i cant sleep yet...not sleepy but maybe just go and watch borgia and when i go to bed still read my tree info stuff..i dont know..i started drinking some coke a few hours ago and i am wide a wake now..lol..i knew i shouldnt have started drinking that....but oh well..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well see?! There ya go. Silly decisions create silly situations. This I know very well!!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

edit on 22-1-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

LOL! Yah eyes everywhere like a spider! Gettin a bit creepy there woman. (Cue music from Twighlight zone)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hey pheonix, LOL Oh Jeez look at the confusion I have created.

I have been trying to keep up with all of your dragon stories. Truth is, I just don't have the time to spend in a day, so, I try to play catch up only a couple hours during the week.

I must say I love your writing.
May
Just to add.

Been paying close attention to USGS. Come February, We may have a big pop. IMHA.

edit on 22-1-2015 by crappiekat because: just to add.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Hey Kat. The only confusion I see is that I am confused as to the confusion, like where is it?! LOL!!! Nevermind, My Brain shut down hours ago. I am just running on worn out coffee and Pepsi now!!! LMAO!!

Umm I hope the USGS data is in error, as far as You maybe getting a big one! If You do I hope you fare Well!!!!!!
Man Quakes are a scary scenario. You did mean that right?

There's like 25 Dragon stories in this contest Kat.
That's a close estimate, without going there to count them all.
(That sounds like work, and I am done working today.)
Well a little here and there with a Dragon's on Saturn story I am writing ......

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
In the distance, Night could see one of the feline people walking by himself. He seemed to be deep in thought. She called to him and he turned. He was so handsome with long blond hair and blue eyes so pale they were almost white. She noticed a pattern on his hands, like the markings of a tiger cat. he looked so lost and sad and the elf wondered why.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." replied the elf.
The Feline being stared at her so intensely she blushed.
"It is fine. I was just lost in my own world, my own thoughts and memories. I didn't know anyone would be out here. My name is Talon."
Night looked down at the ground unable to look directly at him.
"I am Night Star, many call me Night.

When the elf looked up, he was still staring like he could see right through to her mind and soul. He was so interesting looking and had such a powerful presence she was overwhelmed by him.
"Well...I won't keep you. I was just headed back to the shed. It's nice to have met you Talon."
She almost tripped in her rush to get away, not that she really wanted to get away, but didn't know how to act with him, what he would think of her.

Talon tilted his head and grinned.
"Goodbye little elf, may we meet again."
Her heart almost stopped. He wanted to meet her again. What would she wear she wondered. What would she say or do? She ran back to the shed as fast her feet could carry her.

Wolf came out from behind a tree and watched silently as the two parted.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

BOO !!! Hi NighT!! I was just going to drop in a night shift night flight piece for the story! LOL!! This time You scared Me!! LOL!!! Going to read yours now! BRB!

ETA: Very Cool Night! Saw You blushing there with that Cat Guy!! How Sweet!

I Love That Wolf Image!! Very Cool Night!!
I added a paragraph to make mine fit now. That is if it is dark, in Your tale?
Is dark in the real world and all was quiet so I wrote in a night time piece......
If I don't hear back in a few minutes, I'll just add mine anyway. Ok?
Right now says you left 13 minutes ago.

edit on 23-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
As Everyone sleeps in the shed, Syx rounded up some Dragons for a night flight watch mission.
He walked down the path to the Sleeping Area for Dragons and wakes them gently.

"Hey guys, wake up. Who wants to go on a night flight with Me? I just want to fly the area to be sure all is well in the out lands and out to sea."

The Dragons awoke, some startled, the others slowly moving and stretching their wings.

"Is there any problem right here Syx?" One sleepy eyed Blue asked.

"Well, No. Indeed all is quiet right here." Syx replied.

"Then I am off back into slumber."

With that, The Small Blue Dragon went back to sleep as did several other Dragons. Two others, a Large Gray and a Red were alert and awake.

"Grey asked Syx, "You going as Human and want to ride? Or shifting into a more satisfactory Form?"

Laughingly Syx replied, "As soon as I reach the cliff, I am Flying!"

"Well be sure to shape shift first, I don't want to have to explain anything in the morning as to Your unfortunate demise after diving off that cliff Syx!" Red Chuckled.

"Worry not Red! I plan to shift first!" Syx laughed back.

The Two Dragons padded along side Syx as they walked the short way to the cliffs edge. Upon arrival Syx shifted into His Dragon form and dove off the cliff. Wings spread wide He banked back up and with a few wing beats was high above the waters. The two other Dragons were in the air already and the three angled back towards the island.

In formation, Grey in front, with Syx and Red behind and to the sides, the Trio flew a route to pass the length of the island from end to end. This way they could see both sides of the island and what was in front of them as they flew along.

The evening was quiet, the air was cool, the moon was bright. Perfect flying conditions for the Night Shift Guards. They all reflected on the Day's events through telepathy. Any speech now may rouse the ears of any predators or dangerous Entities down below them on the island. None were to be found.

They did see however Night Star talking to one of the Cat Beings below them. They were near each other for a moment or two, then Night looked down and soon turned and fled to The Shed! They hoped all was well. Since the Feline merely watched Her as She fled. The Dragons assumed all was indeed well, but would inquire in the morning as to what transpired there. They flew the route the traditional 6 times and returned to the ground for a landing.

"Thank You two for helping Me this night!" Syx told the two Dragons. "I always enjoy company during My Night Flights. I do like the solitude of solo flight as well, but it is always more Fun with Company! I bid You Good Night!"

With that Syx headed back to The Shed for some shuteye. The two Dragons acknowledged Syx and hobbled back to the sleeping area set aside for Dragons......

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join