It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

LOL..i can still hear it..wow..that dog has a powerful butt..lol...haha wow..hope he dont do another one any time soon..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Bravo Syx! Loved it! I love our being able to write and inspire each other to write.

Funny about the dog farting! LOL
Still awake but if I stop replying that means I'm off in dreamland somewhere.
Man do I have some weird dreams!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Funny enough that the dog farted, but he looked around after. LOL Must be wondering what the hell was that. LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i know i am going to have a few weird dreams tonight...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

i am not going to look any more tonight about family tree..i started to freak a little so i am done for a while..i think i will try and start reading what i have now...so i am going to head to bed..night all sweet dreams...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Let's all try to remember our dreams tonight and talk about them tomorrow.

I hate when I have to pee because all night that's all I'll dream about is trying to find a bathroom and either I can't find one or I find one and it's too filthy so I can't use it, or there's a bathroom but it's out of order, or you find a bathroom but there are no doors, or...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Sweet dreams CC! Remember your dreams!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

i will try and remember...but if i do it might not be ok to post it..lol...but i will if its a good one..lol...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

i will try...sweet dreams night..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ok Ladies, I'm about outta here too tonight.

I know Night! I love writing, and Your stuff always inspires Me! I am inspired a lot anymore from a lot of different things.
I mentioned Saturn, and Dragons and two people had comments on that. I started a story about just that, the other day of Dragons inhabiting Saturn originally. Not very far into it yet, but will finish it in the next week or so, I hope......

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The Wolf Lord was most interested in the little felines and saddened greatly by their story. He delved a little into a few of their minds to find a gentle entity with enormous potential. They reminded him of the Warrior Race who were dedicated to serving the Mother of the Universe. Of course, Warriors were a damn site bigger than these cute little ones, but still.

Wolf Lords did not often interfere in the affairs of any species but, just occasionally, one of them would and none would ever gainsay them. The Wolf Lord read the little Queen’s mind and found deep sorrow at those they could not bring with them. He decided to do something about it. As he had been told by an entity he greatly admired, ‘What is the use of all this Power, if one did not use it for acts of kindness.’

He took note of the little Queen’s Aura so he could find her mind again and trans-located himself to a far clearing. He pulled an Elven Seeing Sphere from the Void and made contact with Lerinth and Sophia, Silver Pair. They agreed to at least investigate with him. He held a mental beacon for them and counted eleven of his heartbeats before they appeared in the sky with a crack of thunder.

Lerinth neatly back winged, landing lightly. Sophia slid of the Great Dragon’s neck and approached the Wolf Lord saying, “Greetings Shadow. I have always been interested in your more gentle side so how can we help.”

The Wolf Lord, Shadow did something he had never done before, he linked with them both and opened his mind. Still linked together, their minds flew until they reached the little Queen’s and they read it together.

Sophia said, “Yes Shadow, we can help.” Lerinth added, “Easily, I can see where we have to go. We still have to convince them to come with us though. We do not know how many are left. I think we will need some help. Give me a minute to make some arrangements.”

Shadow felt Lerinth’s mind reach out for long range telepathy. While he was waiting he thought of the ones called Syx and CC. He could not fathom such a partnership. Syx was Dragon, not Great Dragon but still, a very powerful entity. Since he could change form, why did he choose Human. Why not change to a Polar Bear so he could mate successfully with CC.

Then the rather strange thought occurred to him. Would they end up with cubs or eggs? How would a Polar Bear handle eggs? It was all a bit much as the Wolf Lord brought his mind back to the problems at hand.

It seemed that Lerinth was ready and she invited Shadow to mount. He jumped in one bound to lay on all fours just behind Sophia. Lerinth covered his paws with her filament armor and he knew he was secure. He preferred it to the alternative of extending his claws and that was something he did not ever want to do on the back of a Great Dragon.

They flew up easily. Shadow could sense the Arcane energy flowing through the Great Dragon giving lift and acceleration not available to lesser avian species. He felt the Draconic Transfer as they traveled through the Void. Wolf Lords had a similar ability but it was short range. He knew they were traveling between worlds and as always he was awed.

They came out over another world and started Arcane Scans below, searching for the mental signatures of just one species. They were down there and in numbers.

Lerinth called again and moments later, the air around them was filled with one hundred Great Dragons, their Riders and each Dragon also carried a Warrior. Shadow was impressed. A full Wing of Great Dragons was an awe inspiring sight. Once, he had witnessed ten times that number, an entire Legion and it was just too much to contemplate.

The Great Dragons peeled off in search of the sometimes tiny mental signatures. So many were cubs, alone and frightened. On every contact the Warriors would leap off, relying on their flight capable armor to slow their decent. Time and time again, Shadow sensed the deep and utterly caring telepathic sendings of the Warriors, enticing the cubs and adult Felines all. Offering friendship and safety, they rescued them all. A total of 215 were rescued.

The forest was dense and the Great Dragons were only able to land in clearings. Still, it only took a few hours and all of the little Felines were calm and sitting on the backs of Great Dragons with their hind legs secured.

edit on 22/1/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Sophia made one last stop at a huge building complex for the beastly beings, all round circles and domes. They landed and Shadow sent a huge telepathic sending, “Send out all of the Felines you keep as captives or suffer for your stupidity. I am a Wolf Lord and I am with Great Dragons, their Riders and a force of Warriors. Comply or be doomed!"

In front of the three of them was a domed tunnel protected by two closed and secured gates. Nothing happened. Lerinth called forth her blazing Staff from the Void and blew the edifice, gates and all to oblivion with a single blast. The Wolf Lord sent his call again.

Slowly they started coming. Around their necks were heavy collars of iron and chain. Shadow had never before been around Great Dragons when they were angry. He felt their anger, it was palatable in the air. Their eyes glowed red and yellow.

The Warriors were no different. They were very angry and had to work at self-restraint. Two Flights landed and the Warriors jumped down moving forward to remove the collars with their claws glowing with Arcane energy. One of the beasts aimed a weapon, some version of a crossbow at Lerinth and fired.

One of the Warriors raised his foreleg and blew it out of the air before it had travelled even half the distance and then aimed and destroyed half the dome where it had been fired from with another single blast. Shadow knew it was a weapon of science called a disruptor but this was the first time he had seen one used. A powerful weapon it was.

It was not long before all of the little Felines were loaded and they took to the sky, levelled off and Transferred in formation. Shadow wondered how the denizens of the Shed would react with a hundred and one Great Dragons landing.

It took but moments and in unison the hundred and one Great Dragons landed in full view of the others. The Warriors leapt down, unloading the smaller Felines and gently coaxing them to find their kin. It did not take long before the Warriors leapt up again and were secured in place.

The Great Dragons called forth their Arcane Power, their hides glowing brightly, and with Wings still folded they used Arcane means to take to the air in a dramatic vertical climb from a standing start. They opened their wings at medium altitude and simply vanished as they made their Transfer home.

Shadow smiled at the show of Power, gracefully executed. He approached the Elf and said, “Greetings Night. I am Shadow and I am a Wolf Lord. These here are the remaining Felines from the one forest, there are none remaining. We also rescued those that were imprisoned as pets. If you have needs simply call my name."

With that, the Wolf Lord trans-located to the roof of the Shed and extended his mind to see what would happen next. The look on Syx’s face had been priceless as he watched the Great Dragons. Shadow chuckled to himself and went back to thinking of either fluffy fur covered Dragons or Polar Bears with wings. He was amused by his thoughts.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
*Walks in as the door crashes shut behind him*

I need a drink...........
*Reaches into the fridge and pulls out some whiskey.*

This will do jussssssssst fine.......
*Proceeds to drink half the bottle.*

Been busy running some speed tests here at the house today just to see if the upgrades that the cable company have came on yet. As far as I can tell it hasn't yet considering I'm still getting the 50Mbps interwebz that I am paying for. I mean this is not bad but I kind of want the 100Mbps upgrade that we are supposed to be getting from Suddenlink here in the next month or so.

edit on 22-1-2015 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Good morning!!
I'm here with coffee, going back to read a few pages...I see some storylines added, yay!!

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I just thought of something. When our POTUS visits other countries, they bring "The Beast" along as well. (The Presidential Cadillac) That's gotta drive the driver crazy when they visit the UK or other countries. If I remember correctly, it even got stuck trying to enter a place in the UK (Embassy? Buckingham Palace?) because it was to damned long.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Morning Jacy! How are you this fine morning? (I say fine because I woke up and went vertical, LOL)

Yep, looks like it was a busy night last night...pun intended.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hiya hunny!!

I am bundled up with coffee and laptop, and nowhere I have to be for a while, so I'm good!

Congrats on getting your Jeep back! It's a shame that it was damaged. When our car was stolen (many years ago), do you know that the cop actually told us the name of the thief!? I still remember it, lol. Apparently he and his wife were known car thiefs....the wife actually stole a Delorean from a dealer! (I should google them...)

Anyways, how are you today?
jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I'm vertical and that is always a good thing in my book!

Other than that, I really want to go horizontal again as I have been up since 3am. Don't know why...I just woke up at that time. Happens all to frequently lately. Gotta get the body clock back on track, so I'm trying to hold off on taking a nap.

Then again, it's cleaning day and I never look forward to that. But the weekend is coming up and I like to start it off on a clean slate.

Some pretty good addition though I think.
edit on 22-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I hear ya, I've been awake since 2. I always wake up around 2-3 am lately...I've read that a lot of people do. (I think there must be a conspiracy in there somewhere!)

Is it cleaning day? Pfffft! Nobody told me, therefore I am refusing to participate.

I'm almost done catching up, yes great story additions. I need to put something together too, but the caffeine hasn't stimulated enough brain cells yet.

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Hell! That's it. Five cups of coffee has not improved things. I feel like I'm drunk because I'm so zonked. (Cheap buzz, eh?) Laundry is at least started and I'm hoping that an hour or two nap gets me back on track.

You take care of yourself Jacy, sorry I can't hang around and chat. But there is always later, when my mind is sharper.

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join