It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanx! Yah I made it a True fantasy tale. CC was calm!! LMAO!!!!!!

(Just kidding CC, as I don't like those Polar Bear slaps!! Well not usually! LMFAO!!!)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

loved it...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Thanx Hun!! I'm glad You liked that!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

so love slapping you...lol...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yah but come on Woman! Between You smacking Me and Jacy pushing Me out that window, i'm gettin pretty beat up here today!
CALLING ALL GUYS!!! I need some assistance here!!! LMAO!!!!!! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!

edit on 22-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You must be joking!!

You really think if any of the guys are reading about you getting bitch-slapped by the two of us...that they would interfere? Hahaha....I think not. Make popcorn? yeah....

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

yes they would make popcorn and watch..lol...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I got 3 stars, but only one reply (from you).....yeah, someone's watching, hehe....

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hey now!! Ummm, I want some of that popcorn Jacy!!! LMAO!!!!!

And Yah I guess it was a joke about callin the guys. (Not at first though!!!) LOL!!

Beside, I can handle Myself! Now Ya gotta give Me credit for that! I usually just blow stuff off, especially from silly women. It is easier that way. I don't get hit then, and you guys feel like ya won that round.(I know diff though!) LMFAO!!!!!!

Ok Ok Enough already before someone gets hurt. Like Me again!!! LMAO!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

COME HERE HUN I SO NEED TO BITCH SLAP YOU SOME MORE....LOL....

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ummmm, NO!!! Get back or I'll breath Fire!! Or Fart, whichever comes first!!! LMFAO!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You can use anything you want around here, I do not mind at all.

I always write that the change of form is complete down to the DNA level so if you change to a human, you can mate with a human. One of my Great Dragons changed to a Wolf and mated with a she wolf to have puppies.

I did that because inter-species mating does not work out at all.

P

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Well Pheonix Thanx! But in My vision It apparently worked. This is after all the Fantasy Realm. But I get what You are saying!! That makes sense. Well maybe for the real thing I'll come up with a more appropriate way of making all that happen!!
But I like My Bragons!!!
I entered the tale, page back......

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

throws water at syx..now you cant breath fire on me...haha..slap slap...i have some duct tape for your farting problems..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hey now!! Ummm, I want some of that popcorn Jacy!!! LMAO!!!!!

And Yah I guess it was a joke about callin the guys. (Not at first though!!!) LOL!!

Beside, I can handle Myself! Now Ya gotta give Me credit for that! I usually just blow stuff off, especially from silly women. It is easier that way. I don't get hit then, and you guys feel like ya won that round.(I know diff though!) LMFAO!!!!!!

Ok Ok Enough already before someone gets hurt. Like Me again!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Dude? You didn't?
You know all I see? "silly women"...yep, the rest of it's a blur....just "silly women"...

I'll have you know, I just nuked a bean burrito, and drank milk from the container....*spits on floor*....think I might just turn on the tv and hold the remote for a while.

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Dam, water and duct tape anyway! You foiled my protections CC. (Now plotting......)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Laughin out loud here Jacy!!! That's funny as Hell!!! I like that in a gal!! Bein down to earth is cool in My book!!! LMFAO!!!!!!

CC is real too. I Love it!!!

What's funny is hat I was going to write, a minute ago, when did all you ladies first farted either loudly or quietly when right next to your partners?!!! LMAO!!!! Just curious . I think I waited about ten minutes or so. Maybe sooner, not sure. BUT I am no lady!!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

To answer your question....never.
Ever.
One day I will either implode...or spontaneously combust.

You will be the only one who knows why.

jacy

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Good lord Woman!!! I expected You t say, You waited a week or two or something like that! Never ever!? WOW! Ummm, I'm not sure that is even natural, or possible. Not saying You are lying, I'm just dumbfounded. Well dumb anyway!! LOL!!!!

Still trying to figure out what to say next here. Oh then I guess I will just change the subject to something more lady like. How about would You do it in a Fantasy Story!? Ever!?? (Please!!!)?? LMFAO!!!!!!

Forgive Me as I am getting goofy here.(Goofyer) Don't even answer that if You don't want Jacy.

I'm just havin fun here today......

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Do what?
Fart?
There...you made me say it! Happy?

If not, fart...then...what is "it"?
'splain yourself Ricki!

In a fantasy story, my body is always going to be fuelled by sunlight...no waste....no gurgly noises...nothing.
I'm sorry, I had British parents and dammit I was going to be a lady! Some old habits die hard, lol.

jacy

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join