It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yep...It's a Cherokee. but this one is a "Sport Classic!"

Kinda small for my taste, but it's a beast. I guess that's why I like it. It's kinda like me.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That is great news Doug!

Hiya Gordi and Jane! Hello to whoever is around!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Ahhh...that is the Jeep in this country!

Evening Night! x

Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

But y'all put the steering wheel on the wrong side!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

No....that would be you driving on the wrong side of the road!

Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The majority of the world drives on the right side of the road. Only the UK, NZ and AUS drive on the wrong side.

Get with the times!

(But to be truthful, I'm cool with y'all...just takes a few miles to get used to it. But I still hate roundabouts!)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

who drives where

Check again, you missed quite a few including all 1.4 billion people in India and a lot more down in South Africa.

Then there is Japan, Indonesia etc etc.

It is actually based on good manners and the defense of women that we drive on the left.

Lol, not sure it applies any more, but that is where it came from.

P

edit on 21/1/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yea...I knew as I posted it that I had screwed up...

But I maintain that y'all are still driving on the wrong side.

edit on 21-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

And I stand by my statement that I hate roundabouts as they are catching on here in the States. Hate 'em!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ok I'm back. Real life got in My way earlier.

Night I sent a reply just now. I did get the one you sent earlier. Sorry I didn't let ya know that b4 RL took over.

Glad we got the cat beings part figured out! LOL!!

Dawg Cool on gettin back yer ride Man! Good deal on that!!! Umm, be sure if they replace the steering column, they put it on the correct side!! LMAO!!! Just sayin...... LOL!!!

Hey everyone else! Hope all is well with You's!!

I went in town to exchange our modem earlier. That's the Real Life that got in the way part. Then once back here, had to go through some complainin and bitchin about the replacement as it was not working right. After I yelled at it a few times, put the fear of god in it, then rebooted it, then it rebooted 3 times on it's own, I am now back online. I still have to get our wireless Roku Box working as it cannot find My network now. Withoutthat I can't get my NetFlix Fix!!
I have to set up the home network again and it should be fine. I aint messin with that just yet. don't want to blow another fuse, till maybe later on anyway!!! ...... LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

From Phoenix's link...

Research in 1969 by J. J. Leeming showed that countries driving on the left have a lower collision rate than countries driving on the right, although he acknowledged that the sample of left-hand rule countries he had to work with was small, and he was very careful not to claim that his results proved that the differences were due to the rule of the road.[33] It has been suggested that this is partly because humans are more commonly right-eye dominant than left-eye dominant.[34][35][36] In left-hand traffic, the predominantly better-performing right eye is used to monitor oncoming traffic and the driver's wing mirror (side mirror).

I rest my case.....

Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So there! THHHHPPPPPT!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

And of course, since it is ATS...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The elf was still chuckling at Syx and CC when a group of the cat beings made themselves known. They were more human than cat. First a male came forward, tall with long black silky yet almost fur like hair. He had large emerald green cat eyes and when he smiled you could see his teeth were like that of a cat. They also had retractable claws. Night noticed that they were all tall and thin and dressed in rather gothic like clothing. Coming up beside him was a woman with long blondish almost cream colored hair. She had big ice blue cat eyes. There were more and they all came forward, all tall and thin and beautiful.
The male spoke first.
"Good day people of the Shed forest. I am Malias, King of the realm of Lantorian. Our people have searched far and wide for a mystical and magical place to reside and would like to stay in this unusual and inviting place. That is... if its people are in agreement."

The feline like woman spoke in a soft and mesmerizing tone.
"I am Taya, Queen of Lantorian. I must explain to you that our people became endangered in our realm. Some were used as pets and lost their freedom. Some were hunted and killed. For many years we lived in fear and anger and there was nothing we could do to protect ourselves against the beastly beings. They were much larger and stronger than our kind you see. They were dark times with much sorrow and lost hope."

Malias continued for her.
"It was only recently that we found a portal to this place and Taya and I were able to save what was left of our race. We noticed the various races of beings and animals and magical creatures that reside here all living in harmony and it felt to us like home."

edit on 21-1-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Very Cool Night!!! Cool Beans even!!! LOL!!! Ya got me writing here again now!! Continue Please obviously as mine will be more from My point of view of what just transpired...... Very neat stuff Woman!! Hey not sure when CC is going to tell You something cool about another ancestor of you guys that she just found out about!? It will blow Your Mind I am sure!! it did Me and I like triple checked what I saw!!!
Ummm, think midevil (however it's spelled. im too excited to look it up!) think Very Famous Female, very Young, think war. I probably said too much already......
Man I hate this!! CC where the hell are You??!!! LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The elven maiden was stunned by their sad story. They were so beautiful and mystical and mesmerizing.
"As long as no harm comes to any of the other residents, you are free to remain and live your lives here. We are all sort of lost souls who have been brought together by the magic and mystery of what is the Shed. I am honored to meet you and I know all the others will be as well."

A cold wind blew and Night Star pulled the cloak tighter to her body. Tears streamed silently down the Queen's pale face.
"We are ever so grateful young elf and yes, we know of elves and other beings of this place. We have been watching and observing for some time."
Malias smiled and hugged the elf, Syx and CC.
"Know this...that if ever you need us to battle any dark forces, we will not cower or run from battle. We never did in our own realm even though we were defeated. Teeth and claws, sword and what little magic we were able to learn, were used against the giant beasts until our dying breath. This..." He held out a leather tome. "This contains our most powerful spells and weapons against the dark forces. We have been teaching our people the secrets of our ancients since we came here so we never have to fail again."

Taya continued for him. "The tome was stolen and well hidden by the fierce beasts of our lands and we were able to reclaim it before leaving that place, barely escaping with our lives."

Snow fell gently to the cold hard earth.
Night was in awe of these mystical beings and found it hard to speak.
"Do you suppose that I could join you in learning the secret spells? I was never diligent in learning when I was growing up. I was too much of a day dreamer."
She blushed and held her breath hoping they would allow it.

Malias brushed the snow from his cloak and hair.
"There will be much time spent in deep meditation, many lessons to learn and master. Do not take this lightly young elf. There will also be the mastering of weapons and the dance of warriors in battle movements. There are very special techniques you will learn. Then there will be the calming of the mind. You will learn to remain calm yet highly alert. If you think you can do this, any of this, then you will be accepted."

The elf was anxious to be a good student and quickly agreed.
"I doubt that we will need to defend this place, but in our journeys and exploring other realms, this knowledge will be priceless. I thank you and I am honored. Now go to the shed and find rooms for yourselves. It only looks small from the outside, but it is a magical home and endless in size on the inside. You can choose a castle like room or perhaps a quaint log cabin type, whatever you desire is yours."

Night realized how hungry she was and wanted to head to the kitchen, but she had to introduce Storm to the other dragons and made sure he was settled before leaving him. Walking through the new fallen snow she heard the faeries and pixies singing songs of Winter. They always had songs for each season and they were always amazing. She grinned and made her way to the Shed.
edit on 21-1-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Oh hello Syx! I swear you are part ghost and just appear out of nowhere sometimes. LOL The news sounds exciting. Yes do continue with the story.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

This sounds exciting.

Perhaps similar words in use to do with Noah?

P

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

and you want me to tell her who it is..haha..ok...like syx did say its a female..she fought in the war,she heard voices,i think she might know her name know..i will say her name beings with a J..but syx i think you need to read it again before we tell her who it really is..so come and read it again to be sure...i am emailing it all to her tomorrow..was going to do it tonight but its already 11...so i dont know..

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Pheonix!!!!!!!!! Hello! Join the story!

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join