It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just got a lump in my throat looking at the ferret pic. I miss my Girl Minka so much and it has been years since she passed away.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night Star...thank you for the pic, looks just like Sophie. I can't look at a pic of an albino ferret (like Stinky) without tears. She was Mommy's girl, Sophie (much as I talk about her)...is Daddy's girl.

This day...thus far...has done nothing except go wrong.
I have just popped in again for a few minutes to try to relieve some stress.
Ugh...just ugh.

jacy

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

What further abuses have you suffered?

Is the world giving you a hard time? Do you want me to punch the whole world in the face a couple of times? Would it make you feel any better?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Is the world giving you a hard time? Do you want me to punch the whole world in the face a couple of times? Would it make you feel any better?

Yes and Yes.

I just deleted a bunch of whiny stuff...everyone has their problems...mine aren't special.
Thank you.

jacy

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well...

Brace yourself planet Earth... I am coming for your chins, one at a time.

It is SO nice to have a hobby again!

*dons gloves, grins*

By the way, your problems might not be special lady, but YOU are, and that is why I asked. Everyone needs to vent, and you should not feel bad about needing to do so.
edit on 19-1-2015 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I agree with True. Hell, I whine when I need to whether anyone likes it or not. LOL People need to vent and we care so...vent!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Thank you both, I really do appreciate it.
I am just so burned out, and emotionally drained right now.
Every possible stupid little detail of life that can wrong....is.

It's hard to be around people whose lives are SO different from mine.
They have money! They have credit cards! They take vacations! They bought this! And that too! And they live in la-la land, and have never heard of this site, lol.

I don't want to say that I'm jealous, because I know they have problems too.
I guess, right now...I'm really feeling sorry for myself. Pity party. Table for one!

Meh. Eventually something will tickle my funny bone, and I'll be fine again.
jacy

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I've had many pity parties. Maybe the next one we can throw together. LOL I can see one coming up for me on the 14th. Of course a myriad of things could happen before then. We can have drinks and hot fudge brownie sundaes and sit around in our jammies and watch movies. LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Been listening to Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam off and on all day.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Jane xx

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Morning everyone! I hope today is the beginning of better thing for you.

@Jacy & Night. You two could be sisters.
You both have so much in common, though that's not necessarily a good thing, but good can still come out of it, such as shared experiences often allow another to see a possible solution to a problem.

@True...be careful bud...one of those worlds chins is mine. And while I like ya...I'll punch back!

@SYX & CC...Keep on, keeping on!

@Pheonix, sorry to hear about your pains...hope you get on the mend soon...it's taken me two years to do so and I'm still careful about what I do. (Maybe I should sat fearful as I do not want to go through that kind of pain and disability ever again)

@Angel and Gimme, nice to see y'all again!

It'll be some time before I post another part to the story, looks like I'm working full time again. My bud apparently liked my work on his garage and apartment duplex so much, that I am now assisting with gutting, re-wiring, replumbing, dry-wall and painting the interior of a new house he just purchased. So I'm thinking that I'll be busy until at least April.

Finally get to see my Jeep today and get out of it what wasn't stolen. Kind of nervous about it, but at least some lingering questions will finally be answered. And I can start planning anew.

Y'all take care!
edit on 20-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Love that song! The beginning reminds me of Hendrix Little Wing. Nice to see you again Gimme!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Morning Dawg! Yes jacy and I have a lot in common! If we lived closer, we could have coffee together and make each other laugh. We'd be listening to heavy metal music and maybe co-authoring a book together. We'd get things off our chests and feel better after. We'd go second hand shopping and discover little treasures. We both have back problems so we would probably sit outside in nature somewhere and have a picnic in the warmer weather. We'd marvel at each others pets. We'd dream of dragons and magical realms. We'll have to settle for meeting here as neither of us can afford to travel.

Glad you'll finally be able to check out your jeep. Good that you'll be busy until April.

Hiya True and everyone!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Well Hell! Just got a call from my bud who is feeling ill. Maybe no work today. He said he'll call me later, but he didn't sound good.

On the bright side, that would give me time to mull over any future plans.

Time to get on the ball. TTYL!
edit on 20-1-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Good Morning Gals/Guys of Shed! ~CLINK~ Here's to a Good Day for You All!!!

(Pouring more coffee down His Throat, Syx Smiles content!)

Jacy I really Hope things will go better for You Today Young Lady! I hate those , "Ahhh, well now WTF else is going to go wrong!" Days!!! Absolutely Hate Them!!! Believe Me, I have had Way more then My share too!! LOL!!!

Going to check My InBox and cruise some threads. Will be here though too......

(Syx is seen flying off clipping the treetops, "Ahhh!!!, well WTF!!!!" is heard loudly!!!)

edit on 20-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hope your buddy feels better soon Dawg!
Hiya Syx! The writers competition is doing amazingly well with so many submissions!

Going out with Linda later. So much pain...OMG! Took my pain pill now so hopefully it will help some for later.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hi Night! I know there are some Really Great Stories there!!! Amazing Stuff!!!
Hope You have a Fun day with Your Friend! Wow, Tuesday already? Not like I'm having all that much fun really, but where does the time go?!

Right?!!! LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Righty, In the next couple of posts I am dusting down my best financial tickling stick for my pal Jacy!

So, here goes >>>

Jacy, don't think of yourself as having no money!
You are a.....

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It's not much, but I hope it helped "tickle" ya a wee bit!!

Gx

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You are a SMART ASS!!

Okay, you made me grin. But...I just got home from a trip thru Hell, thanks to the rapidly declining health care, over-booked doctors (who forget to write BOTH prescriptions) and an 88-year-old trooper, who doesn't remember a thing.

But hey! I'll take the grin!!

jacy

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join