It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

(__i__)

You are most welcome!

Gx

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

(__i__)

You are most welcome!

Gx

Is that a bum?
It looks like a bum.
Why are you sending me a bum?

It's got an 'i' in the middle...is that the 'i' of Horus?

jacy

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Umm, an 88 year old trooper? I bet He remembers some things Jacy. Did it work to flash a smile and give a wink to get out of a ticket? If so, then He remembers what's important!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Didn't know there was a Full Moon out tonight Gordy!? Well looks like there is by Gumm!!! LMAO!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Why that's my "smart a$$" of course!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Umm, an 88 year old trooper? I bet He remembers some things Jacy. Did it work to flash a smile and give a wink to get out of a ticket? If so, then He remembers what's important!! LMAO!!!

ahh...hahahaha.....you American!! lol

I meant...the 88 year old trooper was mother-in-law herself! She was a real trooper, sitting in a room full of sick people for 2 hours on a hard chair...when she is usually at home...not complaining!! (Meanwhile I'm foaming at the mouth!)

I forgot, that 'trooper' to you guys is 'cop' to us!!

Dammit!! That made me laugh....I vowed not to laugh....Gordi made me laugh too, but I'm not telling him that....

jacy

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Now all that made Me laugh too Jacy!! LMFAO!!! Still grinnin here from it. We call cops Cops, Troopers, PoPo, LEO and some other things that I can't mention. Don't want to be banned for talking about Johnnie Law, right? LOL!!!!
edit on 20-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

hahaha....I was hiding behind a pillow, for calling you "you American"!! lol

I thought, "Omg....maybe that wasn't very nice...?" hehe...

Yeah, here cops are cops. Either that or the police. Sometimes, "Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?"...

jacy

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So it IS a bum!!??

Good grief...you mooned me?

I am laughing.

jacy

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

"I thought, "Omg....maybe that wasn't very nice...?" hehe... " wasn't very nice if said like one would say, "Why You Dirty MF'n son of a........."
BUT I don't think You meant it like that.Or did Ya?! ??????
Hell Thanx Jacy, now You are making ME thinK!! LOL!!! I HATE THINKING!!!! LMfAO!!!!!! Thinking is for them darm, ummmm, thinkers!!
(in My worst John Lovetz voice, "Yah Yah. That's the Ticket!!" LMFAO Again!!!!!!

(I know You were kidding, I think!!!!!!)

edit on 20-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

So it IS a bum!!??

Good grief...you mooned me?

I am laughing.

jacy

He put vix vapor rub on my chest when I was sick.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Had a fun filled day with Linda as I usually do. My betta fish bowl started with a crack so I had to by a new one. Then I bought some charcoal to make my own filter thingies for the tanks. Bought the rat two bags of treats and some stuff for the aquarium water and another plant to put in one of the tanks. Got some groceries and a movie for 5.00. Went to a craft store and got a watch with a half price coupon only cost 3.50. Bought Cody and little Elizabeth a couple of valentine craft projects for 1.00 each. Had a great lunch and even had a coupon for that. Fun day!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Night awoke to the sound of loud snoring coming from Storm. Slipping away from beneath Storm's wing, the elf noticed that there was a camp fire and much warmth being spread. Cautiously, she walked around the immediate area to see who or what started the fire for them. Upon one of the branches in the nearest trees was a faery with wild white hair and a silver sparkly dress with a delicate snowflake design.
"Hello up there!" She called. "Did you make this camp fire for us?"

The little faery flew from branch to branch until she reached one closer to Night Star. Her voice was sweet and melodic.
"Oh no, not I. The cat beings did it". She smiled wide with joy.
"The what?" asked Night.
"The cat beings. They're sort of like cats but human-like. If they sense that you present no harm to them, they are really kind and helpful, but you wouldn't want to piss one off. I am Leyanna, an ice faery."
The elf smiled warmly. I am Night Star, the snoring beast is Storm and the white wolf is...Wolf." She chuckled to herself over the lame name she gave the beautiful creature so long ago.
The tiny faery flit from branch to branch and waved. She left a glittering frost each place she traveled.
"Goodbye Night Star, dream well and good journey!"

Cat beings thought the elf, how I would love to meet them. As much as she wished and waited, there were no beings to be found. She yawned and lazily curled up beside her companions and fell back into a dreamless sleep.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Some gorgeous pictures of the Island I come from....thought I'd share..

Anglesey

Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hello Family,
I'm heading to a funeral now.
Will be crawling into the Shed later to hide from reality.

Hope everyone is good today.

Much love,
jacy xoxo

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Take it easy Jacy. We'll catch Ya later......

Good Morning Shed!! Can someone send some SunShine out My Way! Another gray drab morning here. Alas... I so Hate Winter!!!

Jane I'm going to your link now to have a look. Back in a sec......

ETA: Jane those are some Stunning Beautiful Images!!! Thanx for the share on them!!!

edit on 21-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Very Cool Night!! Cat People!!! Purrrrrfect additions to Our Shed Family!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night, Hi everyone,

Been popping in and out with not much time but just to read. Life has been very busy for me.

You have all been in my thoughts and prayers. Man life can really mess things up. All I can say is "God only gives you what you can handle." Doesn't change the fact that things can really suck.

I have enjoyed the additions you all have added to the story. Night I love the idea of the "Cat beings" The fact that they are kind and helpful, but don't piss them off. Ha Ha, Kinda resembles my personality.

Oh Well, must be off. Will be lurking around if I get a chance.

Everyone Be Well.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat! Nice seeing You here again! Try not to be such a stranger?! I know Real Life and all that. I realize some People actually do have a Life......

Nice to See Ya!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Superb photos Jane.
I thought that the Lava one looked like a Dragon, sleeping on the beach??? LOL
Gx

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join