It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Hello Family,
I'm heading to a funeral now.
Will be crawling into the Shed later to hide from reality.
Hope everyone is good today.
Much love,
jacy xoxo

A FUNERAL??? Oh FFS, am I going to have to dig out the Tickle Stick again??

We'll be thinking about you hunni!

Gx
edit on 21-1-2015 by Gordi The Drummer because: grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

hey cuz..i have some cool news for you...our family goes back to alot of kings..i have this book from my uncle...i would so like to scan all the pages for you and send it to you..so when you can could you send me your home address...this is so cool..since i have lost my tree..i had to start all over again..i am using what my uncle gave me and its so helping me..i am not to the point yet of adding these kings and queens to the tree the..but so cant wait to..well i just thought i would tell you this..i know i should have just sent a message but i know at times you dont get them..so message me with your address ok..thanks cuz..

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Syx and Cc settled in for a well deserved rest. They cuddled up by each other near the small fire that was slowly burning down. They were full after their meal of wild boar and soon fell asleep.

The new dawn broke and the Sun's warmth felt good as the two woke from their slumber. The song birds music filled the air that smelled fresh and clean.

"Well CC, are You about ready to get on with our journey back to The Shed?" Syx asked His mate. Looks like a great day for a flight.

"I need to go into the woods for a moment first Syx. You know......" CC said as She yawned and stretched her limbs.

As Syx stretched out His wings himself He replied, "Ok but do try not to be too long. We are close but I don't want to dally any longer."

"I'll be done when I'm done!" CC responded.

"Yes Dear." Is all that Syx returned.

After climbing on Syx's back and settling in between His shoulder Blades, the two were soon up into the sky flying towards The Shed.

After an uneventful flight over the waters surrounding them, they were soon close enough to see the outline of the island of The Shed. It was a wonderful sight to behold!

"Home at last Syx!" CC excitedly said.

" I can see that CC! Funny how though that I feel a bit nervous!?" Syx exclaimed.

"Me too. Me too..."

The shimmering air that surrounded The Shed island looked beautiful as it reflected the slowly rising Sun. Colorful and wonderous!
Syx took His time and flew over the island banking back to fly over the trees and just look around. He saw what looked like people walking in the forest heading towards The Shed. He decide to look closer to see if may perhaps be their Friends! He did hope so as it was a time since they had all seen each other!

Down He swooped and could now see that it was not any of Their Friends that He could recognize. They looked like Upright walking , Cats?!! Human size but, Yes, Cat's!!
The two of them could hardly believe Their eyes!
"Do such wonders never cease!" Syx said in Wonder and amazement.

"I don't know what to say Syx. This is incredible! I do hope they are friendly!"

Syx banked away from the creatures and found a safe place to land. Cc climbed down from the Dragon's back and Syx shape shifted back into Human form and got dressed.

They walked towards The Shed and noticed the smoldering embers wafting a thin stream of smoke up from a campfire that had evidently burned all night. Nearby the two could see Night Star and Wolf cuddled up under the wings of Night's Dragon Storm. They looked very peaceful as they lay together.

"Well CC. Night has made it back. I wonder who else may be here. Perhaps more are inside!"

"Not sure Who else is here Syx but we should warn whoever may be here and Night that we saw those Cat's in the woods coming this direction!"

"Right CC! Night Star wake up! There are human looking Cats walking this direction from the forest as we speak!!"

"Oh Hi Syx and CC!" Night said as She yawned and stretched Her arms out wide. "Nice to see You guys!! And Oh, I was wondering where those Cat Beings went to."

Syx and CC just looked at each other in amazement at that statement from their Friend.

As Syx replied, "You know of these creatures!?" Wolf was bounding around happily and jumping up licking the faces of Syx and CC knocking Syx to the ground playfully! He was obviously happy to see the two!

"Greetings." Storm calmy said.

"Hello Storm!" Syx and Cc said, almost together.

"I know Wolf! I am glad to see You too Boy!! There there, that's a good Boy! Yessss!!" Syx said to Wolf scruffing the large animals ears and scratching his head. He got back up and brushed Himself off.

Night told Syx and CC what she knew of the Cat beings that She had heard from Leyanna the ice Fairy.

They all shared hugs, smiles and chatted about the latest events since they all parted ways only a day or two before.
Night told Syx and CC what she knew of the Cat beings that She had heard from Leyanna the ice Fairy.

As they all sat talking, they heard commotion in the underbrush nearby at the edge of the woods surrounding The Shed!......

edit on 21-1-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Those pictures were just breath taking! Stunning! Thanks for sharing them!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Not sure if the other Kings and Queens are my relatives as well Syx, but I'll send you a PM.
Good addition to the story.

I won't make another entry in the story until I know what the commotion in the underbrush is. LOL

Hell to all my wonderful rainbow warriors/Sheddites and lurkers!

I have to do laundry and housework, but shall return later. HUGS!

OH, I forgot to say that it was great seeing you again Kat! Do stop by as often as time and real life allows!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Storm posed for a photo.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hi Night! That was a post from CC. Her new avatar has the full image of what BugWhisperer made for us, but small as the main image there. I first saw it and thought I had posted something that I didn't remember posting!! LOL!!! Just remember She uses Red. Her favorite color!!

The noise is the Cats! But want You to do something there. That's why I left it where I did!! LOL!!

I did say We saw then from the air walking towards the shed silly. lol!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Ummm, isn't that Wolf!?? Great photo none the less!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

send me the PM not syx...lol..so love having the picture..as syx and i both got it...lol...i didnt mean to mess you up there..i will find a polar bear...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I can see if we can do something for you to still use that image CC so it won't be confusing to others as much.?.....

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

i will use this one...but that was the point to mess others up...lol..
edit on 21-1-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Ok......

LOL!! I should have guessed that!?? LOL!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

we need to get a new cable thingy..i am getting sick of it telling me i am not on line and then i lose every thing..

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Be there in a minute......

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Ummm, isn't that Wolf!?? Great photo none the less!!!

DOH! Yes it is Wolf! I can't edit the post, my time ran out. LOL

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok, you both have my address now. LOL
Could you both let me know if you received my Private message? I keep meaning to write a thread asking if the U2U system was acting buggy.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh Syx, ok I'll write the cat beings in somehow. I knew you spotted from the air, but wasn't sure if you meant them again lurking about or if you were pulling some surprise element into the story. Just wanted to clarify. We're good. LOL

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Looked at the Jeep yesterday and it doesn't look to bad.

Exterior is pretty dirty as is the interior. The steering column is FUBAR'ed as well. It gets towed to the mechanic tomorrow or Friday. I talked to him today though and gave him the key and told him to give it a through once and even twice over.

The impound lot moves the vehicles around by giant fork-lifts and I worried about any damage they could do as well.

At least I got my baby back!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Amazing what you can do with a camera! lol! Anglesey is one of the oldest geological rocks ON THE PLANET!!!!
No wonder the Druids liked it so much!

Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Glad you got your Cherokee back Doug...I used to have the Jeep....don't know what you call it Stateside.

Jane

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join