It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

At some point, no doubt I will share his beaming face with all
However, the only pictures I have of him at the moment, are really bad, blurry. I want to get a good shot of me and the young master together, so that the freak out level is appropriately high!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Does he have long hair? LOL

Can't wait to see a pic of the two of you together!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: Night Star
Can we keep him? Can we?

Cody, I think we can leave the rabbit hutch up to you, something rather ornate to add to the decor I think.

Night Star, you can bring the dustpan and brush with you.

Lol

P

Pheonix, when I say little Cody, it is my great nephew, my nieces little boy who is 6 and not our Cody here at the Shed and the Bolt house or whatever that coffee place is called. LOL Not sure if you knew that or not.

We sure have weird names for our hang outs, don't we? LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A good Morning/ Afternoon or Evening to you all!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My sister had to put her precious kitty down yesterday. The cat was 19 and a half years old and was sickly for a time. I cried a few times myself, remembering all the precious animals I have lost through the years.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: SyxPak

With pills, I have two main issues my friend. One, I just do not agree with painkillers unless the pain level is enough to kill me on its own. Two, it turns out I cannot swallow pills worth a damn in any case. I tried to swallow one a couple of weeks back, and damn near drowned myself with a glass of water, despite which no pill managed to pass into my body!

The second reason may be gotten around by smashing up the pain reliever into like a double shot glass of orange juice and downed in one drink. Just a thought...... CC had problems of a similar nature and I think She was able to fill Her mouth with pop, lean back and drop in a pill, then gulp it down. She'd be able to tell You if that was how She did it. I think that was the way though......

Please do post a pic or two of Your Son and You, as soon as You get them True!!

(Trying to imagine Ashley with long hair, beard and mustache! LOL!!!)

Good Morning/AfterNoon/Evening to EveryOne!!!

edit on 10-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Hi Night! I started a post to True, then was called into CC's room to watch a video of a gal who put pepper spray on the toilet paper of Her boyfriend, then came back to finish My post and You slipped in a few before Me! LOL!!!

EDIT: Sorry about Your sisters Cat Night. That is sad.

But it did have a full life, eh?
That is a long time for such a little critter to have lived. So many memories it must have created for Your Sister,and You probably......

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hehe!

No, he has not got long hair just at the moment, although to be fair, neither did I at his age. I was prevented from having a do that reinforced my positive self image by school imposed restrictions. His face though.... I guess without you guys having seen some of the pictures of me when I was just a nipper, you would not quite get the impact of it. That said, myself and Ashley did have a bit of a laugh at a large, well polished window we found while out and about once, pulling the same silly faces and what not.

Seriously though, the underlying physical facial structure is SOOOO similar!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yeah, with pain medication that works fine. I get the impression however, if I had of been able to swallow those big pills I got from my doctor (Amoxicillin 500mg antibiotics) that things would not have quite reached this stage, and those capsules are of the sort which you must NOT break down before they enter your gut, under any circumstances what so ever! The capsules are designed in such a way as to deliver the ingredients of the curative mix, in a specific manner. Early dispersal, in the wrong part of the body, can cause the medicine to fail to work correctly, and may in some circumstances make the situation worse, by adding a complication to ones medical situation.

That said, I realise that this is not usually the case with pain killing medication. Hell, anything close to a blood vessel will do as an entry point for the active ingredient most of the time

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

LOL about the pain meds! And I agree that the amoxy needs to be taken as a whole pill. Fill mouth with Rum and coke, lean back, drop in said pill and swallow. There. All done! LOL!!! I remember taking those large pills. They are big ones!! I have never had any problems with large pills though, so it was not a prob to get those down. Funny that I gag on some foods though. Not the size being the problem there. Just the taste will be enough to get the gag reflex going for Me!! LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

thanks i just had to keep my polar bear..

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

No pics of the panto unfortunately

(I'll ask Chrissie... she may have sneaked a couple?)

Both the Band (ShureThing) and my Folk Duo (BlonnaHooley) are doing well thank you!
Am gigging on Saturday with the band, and am nearly ready to start doing full 2 hour shows with BlonnaHooley (we've been rehearsing some new songs to build up our repetoire!)

so Bring it On!

G

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Cool That with the Bands Gordy!! Have Fun with em!!!

Hey, another writing Contest, not the one that Night gets to name, but a Holiday Themed one. [HOL2014]
I think the contest results at times do not really prove the worth of some of the stories. I mean, it is getting them exposed that get's the Stars and Flags really. I liked Your last Contest Story entry better than Mine. And there were others way better than mine as well. I just happened to get more flags than some. I just got lucky.
I noticed too that the time of day when I drop in poems and other stories makes a difference as to the amount or replies I get for them. If it's midnight or so,I get few replies. Middle of the day seems best I have found.

Anyway, I wanted to mention the Holiday Story Contest. Looking forward to seeing One from You Bud!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well...who said you can't teach an old b**ch some new tricks!

Started and got my new website up today! Woohoo!!!!!!

Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

What kind of site do you have Jane? I have been co-admin on a couple and had to leave the technical stuff up to the admin. It can get tricky. LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It's a website for my complimentary therapy business. Not sure I can post a link on here....

Jane

edit on 10-12-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hmmm...wonder if a private message would be ok. In any case, good luck with your endeavors!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You have mail!

Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Boy, I'm confused.

You had a cute pic of a little bunny and said "Can we keep him?"

So I replied to it.

Little Cody was in the post before that or was I supposed to put the post before that one into the mix as well.

Yes
I know who Little Cody is.

We should get a photo of little Cody and big Cody together.

Lol, still confused here

P

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ok, you know we have our Cody here and I have a little Cody who is my relative here at home. LOL No more confusion.

Speaking of little Cody...Tonight he comes up with a beard and Sparkly Santa hat. Hahahaha! His hat had a big rip in it so I sewed it up for him and now it's as good as new. I never know what that kid is going to do. OH...earlier I was in the tub and I heard him come in the house. I have chimes hanging on my door. I yell out for him to wait. I come out into the kitchen and he's not there. He left these 3 elves that sing and dance on the table. He drew a big arrow on a paper pointing to the button that starts the thing up. I cracked up and played it and Cody was hiding, I didn't even know he was there at first. LOL

edit on 10-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join